SCHOOL TRADITION

BUTLER FOR HIRE - ANYONE?

SEOUL INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY

ON AMBER'S FIRST DAY


Early morning, Key was cleaning up the family's Bentley for Krystal's usual ride to school.

He was excited to see what will happen now that Amber is with her.

He was all in the mood of - o6a5hh.png

"Oh. Good morning agassi! What a wonderful day for school, right?" He said to Krystal who came out of the house.

She shot him a glare for the other night's incident but Key was too happy and was still o6a5hh.png

Krystal smirked with the plan she had that could burst Key's bubble of happiness.

"Who said I'm gonna that old thing with you a - jus - shi?"

"A-ju-jus-shi?" Key had this con14.gif mortified look on him.

"Yes, ajusshi. Besides any minute now Amber will bring out that car I just bought."


*VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!


Amber came out while looking like 15mo0vs.jpg

"Princess, are you sure that I should be driving this with you to school?"

"Neh." She said as if to inspect the car while stealing glances at Amber who looked quite cool in normal clothes.

"B-But-"

Krystal cut Key off saying, "I bought this so might as well use it."

"Yeah. You are right."

"How 'bout me?" Key was 1zz10k6.png sulking nearby.

"Well, I gotta change for a bit then princess. Excuse me."

"Alright. I'll give you five minutes. I don't want to be late."

Right after she finished talking Amber was already dressed up in a boy's uniform

How can she do that?!? It surprised Krystal but snapped out of it as Amber spoke.

"Done. Let's go princess" She said while opening the door for her.

As Krystal sat at the front seat, they both looked at Key who was being dramatic. She noticed Amber giving a concerned face at Key.

Agassi, don't leave me here. con20.gif

"Let's leave now. He'll be fine later."

Amber nodded in response and closed the car door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS THEY WERE DRIVING TO SCHOOL

"Uhm Princess, won't I get detention for wearing a boy's uniform? Though I am more comfortable with it, still there are rules."

"I already spoke to the Chairman and the school board of directors. Since my family made a hefty contribution. They agreed to it but there are conditions."

"And what they might be princess?"

Krystal just gave her a paper and said, "It's all written there."

SCHOOL CONTRACT WITH MS. KRYSTAL JUNG'S BUTLER - AMBER

1. Obey the institution's rules and regulations and be at the top 10 percentile of the school population until graduation.

2. Be the representative of the Academy to whatever activity they deem fit and just.

3. The rest will be updated soon. :)

"Who even made this? Is this for real princess?"

"The principal made it. Don't question it since it has the school's seal."

"Arasso. I just pray that I don't get caught driving this."

"This will be our ride everyday so get used to it. Besides the school is not far."

NOTE: The school is actually just two blocks away.

Amber kept looking sideways to see if there are any officers nearby.

"It's alright. Don't worry about being caught because we are located in an area where our family hired the officers around here and at the school."

*SIGH Amber was relieved somehow.

"Turn left at that gate and park this."

"Will do."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE SCHOOL

Limousines and high class vehicles were going in the school. As each lined up, servants came out to open their respective doors. One by one, masters, heirs, heiresses would come out of cars.

The students were on their way towards the main grounds of the school but they stopped at the sound of -

*VRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

21m6n80.jpg

This sports car's engine was revving up as it slowly parked.

Some said "Ooooooooooohhhhhh. . . "

Others, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.. . "

The rest, "Whoaaaaaaaa!"

They were in awe as they saw the most popular "Krystal Jung" at the front seat of the car.

When the engine was put to a stop, Amber wanted to get out quick to open the door for Krystal yet a hand held her.

"At school, be a normal student. You don't need to do everything for me. Arasso?"

"Yes princess."

9hjkvc.png

Krystal opened the door and carefully stepped out wearing the uniform like a model. The male students pictured her as figure who can elegantly and gracefully move even by just exiting a sports car.

At the sight of her flipping her hair, they were about to drool as they - con10.gif

Amber, on the other hand, cuffed her uniform vmzk06.png then single handedly carried her bag over her shoulder and combed her hair with the other hand. She made a quick fix of the thick framed glasses as she walked over at Krystal's side. Just a step behind her though.

As the butler pressed the car's electronic alarm and lock, most girls were - con10.gif

"Omo, omo. Who is the new kid following our president?"

"I wonder what he'll look like if he's going to take off those glasses of his."

"He'll be cute!"

ON ANOTHER GROUP OF GIRLS

"No way! I found him first!"

"No! I did!"

As they were busily fighting, "Excuse me ladies, it seems that you dropped your things. Here."
Amber smiled at them.

". . . . . ."

1

2

3

"KYAAAAA!"

Too much aegyo? Or charm?

Amber was just confused of what happened. Realizing she can't do much help, she ran after her master who was not waiting for her, apparently.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Krystal!" Someone shouted from behind.

Both of them turned around.

"Sulli." She greeted with a smile.

"By the way, this is - "

"Amber, I know. Annyeong! I'm Krystal's childhood friend and best friend, Sulli. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand for a handshake.

Amber didn't know what the hand was for so she took hold of it, bent forward and kissed it while saying, ""Tis an honor to know the princess' best friend. Let alone hold her hand."

Sulli was shocked at the gesture, blushing.

Other girls were whispering as they giggled and also blushed at what Amber did.

"Ehem!"

Krystal's voice awakened Sulli into reality as she quickly snatched her hand and gently held it near her.

Sulli immediately returned to her old self and walked beside Krystal as the butler followed them around.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The speakers were and students halted to listen.

ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO GATHER AT THE SCHOOL'S HALL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE STUDENTS GATHERED AT THE HALL


"Who is he, princess? She asked pointing to a man on stage. Amber sat beside Krystal's left while Sulli placed her self on the other side.

"Just wait and you'll find out."

"Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3. Ehem! You all know who I am right?"

"Neh!" All students were in unison as they answered.

"I am, the one, the only, Principal Hodong of our proud Seoul International Academy!! Welcoming you to another great semester!"

Each student was making loud cheers for their principal's enthusiastic introduction. Some were whistling and some were howling like dogs.

"Now, now, settle down. Some might have heard of the rumor about the new student. Neh?"

"NEH!!!

"What? What about me?" She looked at Krystal with a vmrvco.png look.

Krystal sighed as if knowing what will happen.

"In lieu of the Academy's annual tradition, I am announcing the start of the "One Chu Contest! Before you do anything let me continue. The rules are simple. To win, you have to get the bunny hat the new transferee will be wearing."

"What bunny hat? I don't even have one!"

Somebody appeared at the back of Amber and put a bunny hat on her.

"Princess, must I do this?!? What should I do??"

"You have to do it. I'll explain later. RUN!" She quickly said before the principal continued his speech.

The game will now commence in 3, 2, 1, go!