EPIC EPILOGUE???

BUTLER FOR HIRE - ANYONE?

"AMBER LIU! GET BACK HERE!"

Jessica was carrying an axe in one hand while in her up to heel gown and stilletos.

"Sica dear, please don't be furious," Yuri said while hugging Jessica by the waist to hold her back from going after Amber.

"Oh I am not furious my seobang. I am just MAD."

"She did not mean for it to leak out and had already said her apologies to you. She was just too happy at that time."

"Too happy seobang that she had to shout aloud before telling me, Krystal's only unnie, that my young sister is pregnant!?!?!"

(Yep people! Some things do happen. Don't let me explain. I made sure that the baby Krystal is carrying is Amber's. Since I said so. Hehe.)

"Unnie! Drop that axe! I don't have any plans to be a young beautiful widow and single parent before my child is born!"

Amber was hiding behind her wife.

"Just give me a second to teach Amber a lesson Kryssie. Just one second."

"But she did not really mean for the news to leak unnie. Come on, be calm."

Seeing Jessica mellowing down, Yuri quickly grabbed the axe and randomly threw it.

"EEEEK!" That's all Key could say while shaking the tea set he was holding.

Luckily, the axe was just one centimeter away below - erm - between his crotch area.

"Did you spill the tea unto your pants? Mianhe Key. Didn't knew you were there," Yuri said.

Key could only nod as he was still shaking although the tea was still inside the teapot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SUNGHA JUNG - LIU! Come back here this instant!"

The eight year old boy ran away from Krystal who was carrying a cake.

Amber just chuckled while reading the newspaper.

Krystal was wearing an apron with a lot of smudges and stains on it.

"Appa! Don't let umma do this to me!" The boy said as he hid near Amber.

"Sungha, you can take just one bite of umma's cake or else she'll get depressed," Amber whispered to the son who was crouching beside her.

That's right folks Krystal is now baking.

Which is not her forte.

Not at all. She can cook meals but never bake.

She would at the start of mixing two ingredients.

With a grumpy face Sungha stood up and opened his mouth.

Krystal smiled happily.

"So how is it? But before you answer me, let's have appa taste it too."

They both turned around to the chair where Amber was.

WAS.

It was empty by now.

Amber left a note.

"Umma, Donghae-sshi said there's an urgent meeting I have to attend to. National security stuff. I love you and Sungha. See you both later at dinner. Love, Appa."

"So much for making umma not sad, appa."

"What did you say my Sungha?"

"Hmmm - nothing umma just that you mixed salt instead of sugar in it. AGAIN."

"Did I?" Krystal facepalmed herself.

"You are not going to throw that cake right umma?"

"You said that it didn't turn out right. So best to throw it."

"But appa said awhile ago that your cake is the best. Also appa said to tell you to save a slice for dessert later. Only for appa though."

"Really Sungha?" Krystal's eyes were sparkling and teary.

"Yes umma," an innocent Sungha sincerely said.

Jessica might have an influence on this boy.


NEXT MORNING


HEADLINE NEWS: Crowned prince Amber Liu, poisoned. Rushed to nearest hospital.


Amber lived through that day folks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER THE STORYTELLING


"Ahjussi! That was a great story!" The boy ran towards the story teller.

"Why thank you. You do know the real ending of it, right?"

The little boy smiled and nodded.

"So how come you did not tell the rest of the story by then?"

"Appa said it's not good to be impatient."

"How about your umma? What did she say?"

"She said it's okay when it comes to the one you truly love."

"Then who would you believe in then?"

"Both of them are right, ahjussi."

"So Sungha, did anyone caught your interest yet?"

The young one blushed a light pink while trying to steal a glance at some girl nearby.

The ahjussi just chuckled.

"Let's go home now. Your parents were a bit busy today so they were not able to fetch you from school."

"Neh Donghae ahjussi."

"But your grandmas are inside the car waiting for you though."

"Really??"

Excited, the handsome boy ran towards the familiar limo.

"Grandma Nana! Grandma Victoria!" He happily said as he hugged both of them.

They smiled at him.

"You missed us?" Grandma Nana first asked.

"Uhuh!"

"How much?" Victoria asked.

"This big granny!" He spread his small arms wide.

"But who do you miss more?" Grandma Nana

The boy was confused. He looked at Victoria then Grandma Nana.


Victoria or Grandma Nana.


Victoria or Grandma Nana.


Victoria or Grandma Nana.


Victoria or Grandma Nana.


"Uhhm - I can never lie that I miss one of you more since I do miss you both equally. Appa said never to lie to family."

"Your appa taught you well lil one. Now let's go home and don't forget your seatbelt," Victoria reminded him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Did you check on him yet?"

Krystal asked for the nth time while pacing around as Amber was doing some paperwork. con26.gif

"Already did. Umma and grandma are both with him so don't worry, my princess."

"But appa, we have to make sure our little Sungha is safe."

"You are just starting to smother him again."

"But he is so tiny. There might be people who wanted to kidnap my precious Sungha."

"That won't happen."

"How about you try speaking from experience my dear husband?"

That statement made Amber flinch.

"I don't know what you are talking about my lovely wifey."

"How many times were you nabbed from me?"

"Uhm - err - three times?"

"See? Sungha is your son. At his age, girls already formed a club for him and are swarming around. And don't you try to reason out that it's okay. Your fangirls are still outside yelling 'Die Krystal!'"

"And it's not like there are not much men out there telling me 'Give us Krystal back, Amber!'"

"Still, Sungha should be here by now."

"I know but you should wait a little bit more."

Amber said in a husky, low comforting voice.

"How about you let my mind not worry appa?"

"Let me think of a way on how to do it umma."

"You know you can set those papers aside for awhile my prince."

"I know. However, you sitting on my lap is making me loose my concentration to finish it quickly. After all what we just did it awhile ago which was the reason why we were not able to get Sungha."

Krystal crossed her arms and said, "You are talking like some innocent seobang huh?"

"Yep! I am quite angel like until our wedding night."

"What the - you could only get a fake halo so far. Angel my a**. Who was all over me awhile ago?"

"Hmmm - I wonder cause I already told you how much I loose my concentration whenever you are near me princess. So I was not able to remember it clearly."

"Are you hinting another round?"

"What do you think? There's only you whom I am talking to in this lovely room of ours."

"Appa, you are such a ert."

"Speak for yourself my princess."

Their bodies were on the move for some action.




*SLAM!!!



The door went wide open.


"APPA! UMMA! I am ho - what are you doing to appa, umma?"

Krystal and Amber scrambled to straighten themselves up.

"And how come umma is in your polo shirt again appa?"

". . . ."

Amber doesn't know how to explain this.

It was too sudden?

"Amber, our son asked you a question. Oh look! I have to attend to a business meeting now."

Krystal quickly gave Amber a peck on the lips then made haste to escape after kissing Sungha on the cheeks.

"Appa?"

Before she could get to the door though Krystal was able to hear Amber's reason.

"Uhmm - well. It's a special exercise for your umma and I. This is a way for you to have a dongsaeng, Sungha."

And like a professional pitcher, a three inched book was suddenly flying towards Amber's face.

BULL'S EYE!!

A 100 perfect score for Krystal!

Krystal went down to the level of Sungha and explained, "Sungha, it was nothing really. For now, it's hard to explain but you will know it someday just don't be impatient though."

"Neh umma. But how come you have a red dot here on your neck umma? And on this side too?"

"Err well, a big mosquito did that."

"Really umma? Wow, were there a lot of mosquitoes?"

"Not really Sungha dear. Just one and I am going to kill that 'big mosquito' right now. So best if you change and do homework, arasso?"

"Okay umma! Squash the mosquito real good umma," Sungha excitedly said it while pounding his fist on his other hand.

"Oh I will my little darling. I surely will."

Krystal then closed the door and slowly turned around to the 'big mosquito'.

Hearing the door locked with the sound of 'click' made Amber's spine electrified.

"What are you doing dear?" con7.gif

con8.gif Large beads of sweat are now forming on Amber's head.

"Oh not much dear. I am just changing so that I can cook us some dinner. We have umma and Grandma Nana here visiting us."

"Really?"

"Y - ye - yes love."

"You think I will let you get away from these bites you left 'big mosquito'?"

con14.gif

"Uhmmm - if you could then that would be most convenient."

"But my dear Sungha said to squash this 'big mosquito' real good. Did you not hear your own son said it?"

"N - ne - neh love."

"Come here."


Amber gulped.


"NOW."


"Ye - yes my princess?"







"Kiss. N.O.W. NOW Amber Liu."

They both grinned.

"Amburrrrrr. . . I want it now." Krystal said in a seductive husky voice.

Amber complied.

Leaning closer their lips met.

Krystal's arms made its way to wrap around Amber's neck.

It started as a one second peck repeated until Krystal made Amber open .

She tasted her prince's delictable lips, mouth and more.

It was more than raging hormones.

Happiness and passion blend into one.

Tongues fiercely tasting each others buds like there's no time to loose.

Each time they gasp, they want more.

Making their bodies heat up.

Not being able to control, Amber's hands sneaked underneath her shirt.

As it made its way to their desired destination, Krystal moaned and louder when Amber went on nibbling her ear.











And then I woke up. DARN! Just when it started to get good, right?

Hehe. . .