LIFE INSIDE THE JUNG MANSION

BUTLER FOR HIRE - ANYONE?

KEY'S POV

Waking up, "Oh no." con14.gif She was at the mansion AGAIN.

"Good, you're awake. You've been sleeping for two weeks straight." Key said after ordering the maid to get breakfast for Amber.

Amber was thinking of an escape route however -

"If you're planning on running away again, the mistress gave her snipers the shoot to kill order." He beamed a smile.

Amber suddenly felt her soul travelling far con5.gif - waving goodbye. con6.gif

"Just kidding. Haha! I'm Key by the way, head butler of the infamous Jung family." con19.gif

"Uh - excuse me Key h-hyung, but why am I here again? Where is this place? And who are the Jung family?" con13.gif Amber asked with her mind thinking hope and freedom is nonexistent.

You're dense but I like that. He smiled at her. con18.gif

"Okay let me just say that the young lady of this house had bought you for a quite a price - $100 million."

"A h-hundred m-mill -" onion_msn_smilies-20.gif Amber felt the state she is in as it dawn upon her.

"Alright, let me get to the point. She knows who you are and where you came from including about your parents."

". . ." the thought sank Amber's heart.

Noticing the depressed mood, Key presented to her the most delictable food she has ever seen.

Amber fell in love at the sight of food. con10.gif

"Break your fast, alright? So we can acquaint you about your work."

Key laughed loudly after the statement thinking - Haha! You're going to need it as the ice princess' butler! con3.gif

"And here - I know you are not used to suits yet and we have to wait for the bullet proof one ordered from Columbia. This is the only shirt I have that can fit you."

Keke wait til I see agassi's reaction later, Key's grin grew wider with the thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KRYSTAL'S POV

Amber was putting the shirt over her head when Krystal came in without knocking. She was too busy keeping her head down and reading documents.

"I need to say - " fell open at what she saw.

The "stupid abs" again, in broad daylight. Her blood started dripping but was luckily interrupted by Key's presence.

*COUGH! "Agassi, you are being too obvious." he said in a low voice.

"Argh! Why didn't you tell me she was changing?!?" she glared at Key who simply smiled back.

"Agassi, you ARE both girls." He offered a box of tissues with a wide grin.

Krystal grabbed it and was about to punish him.

"Uh - excuse me for intruding but I think I am ready now."

"Good, as I was saying-"

Amber's eyes widened at the recent realization, "Ack! Are you one of those old ajummas at the auction?!?"

"WHAT?!? O-old ajumma?" con7.gif A deathly aura engulfed the whole room. Everybody could feel it.

Amber frantically put on her glasses with shaking hands. She soon realized to whom she's talking with. The girl at the park was the agassi Key told her about.

"I am so sorry!" She bowed up and down many times until Krystal spoke - "I am here to make sure you will not run off again. Later, you have some training to do."

Krystal had much more to say yet her blood pressure just went to the roof at the shirt Key has made her to wear.

"Key oppa will supervise it all and can assist you with everything else. I have a busy schedule to tend to, goodbye for now."

"For what?" Asking with a confused look.

"Being my butler." An evil smirk spread across Krystal's face which made Amber's spine shiver.

"You are dead meat later." She whispered to their head butler as while exiting the room.

Tsk! I have to recheck later with dad on why he is the head butler.

However, it looks cute on her. S.A.D. huh?
She grinned at Amber's shirt graffiti in the end.

S - single

A - adorable

D - desirable

"SUCCESS!" Key motioned a victory sign and pose at his well laid plan. con4.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANYBODY'S POV

AFTER A MONTH

"SIGHHHHHHHHH!" All the maids heaved out loudly as they all gathered to take a sneak peak at the hardworking Amber who was lifting weights.

Amber winked at their direction.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" They all dropped to the floor due to too much excitement.

"Ouch! Something got into my eye."

Key approached Amber as she finished counting down her exercise regimen.

"Okay, after this you are all set. You have completed all kinds of martial arts known to man including weapon handling. The chef sent her regards to you after the successful experience you got at cooking. Also housekeeping training was a no-need for you ever since you outdone the top housekeeper we have. So all there is left is for you to read this 5000 paged manual on HOW TO BE A BUTLER FOR THE JUNGS, made by yours truly."

"Thank you sir! It was such an honor to be trained under your guidance." Amber saluted with pride.

After a while, being too emotionally affected by Amber's words Key ran away onion_msn_smilies-02.gif - crying.

Amber just thought that maybe something got into Key's eyes too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KRYSTAL'S POV

"He's done with it all?" Krystal calmly said while tapping busily on her laptop.

"Yes agassi."

"Alright, let her start tomorrow then."

"As you wish agassi."

"And get her a tuxedo, dresses obviously do not suit her."

"Anything else?"

"If you were referring to your prank awhile ago, no, I did not forget it yet. I'll deal with your punishment soon. That's all." She beamed a notorious smile at Key.

All Key could do was - con20.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

She was speechless for the new and improved Amber Liu.

Her butler looked sharp in her butler suit, with hair tied back and that disarming smile. However, she frowned at those thick framed glasses.

"Why don't you try contact lenses?"

"I am sorry agassi. I beg for your favor to let me keep this. It was the only momento left of my adoptive parents, before they had changed into what they are now." Amber said while looking like - .

"Fine with me." I can't take say no to that face

"To start off, we are going to attend a party later. It's an important gathering for my family and our business associates."

"Yes agassi."

"One more thing."

"Yes agassi?"

"Drop the agassi."

"Would you prefer ajumma instead? or dongsaeng? miss? or master?" Amber attempting a joke.

con14.gifWow, she knows how to rile up agassi. I never knew she is this dense. Key thought while slowly going farther from Amber.

Krystal's silent response con16.gif says it all.

"How about princess?" con9.gif

Still, silence.

How could that mouth say that word diffferently and in such a melodious tone?

"Please?" con2.gif Amber pleaded with such eyes.

She felt defeated at sight of Amber's expression and nodded in response.

The reason for this was she read in Key's authored manual that the agassi loved to be called like that. However, in truth, she doesn't.

She hated to be lined up with those stuck up girls who are too busy prettying themselves and always dreamt of being a princess to their fated prince charming.

Krystal Jung's focus was her family and her parents' dream after that dreadful night.

FLASHBACK

Their parents love them both equally. As spoiled as they were, there was not a single day that would pass by for them to be together as a whole family until that incident.

It was at one of the grandest party in all of Korea. Jung Enterprises was at the top of the market and are now expanding across the globe after conquering Asia. However, not all are please.

In a sudden blackout, everyone shrieked yet they calmed down once the light was back on in a matter of minutes. Except that Mr. Jung was held captive by a disguised group.

"Sign over the company or be killed."

"NO!" He and his wife put a lot of effort into it to easily be handed over. It was supposed to be their family legacy. For their daughters.

He was struggling under the captors grip.

"No huh? Is it worth more than one of your precious daughters then?"

He pointed the gun towards Krystal.

Everything happened in slow motion in Krystal's memory.

As the gun's trigger was squeezed, their mother ran to cover both of them. She heard a shot, screams and her father shouting.

Her body was covered in blood and the last thing she saw was her mother's fading smile.

She mouthed I LOVE YOU to her two lovely daughters.


END OF FLASHBACK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE PARTY

"Princess? Are you too tired to go on? Shall we go back?"

"No, I'm fine. Lets move on. There's an important guest me and my sister need to meet."

The crowd's attention was put into one focus, the Jung sisters with their one of a kind designer gowns and their new handsome butler at the side dressed in white A-r-m-a-n-i tuxedo.

All the ladies where blushing one by one as Amber passed them by with a dashing smile.

While all the guys posed their most magnificent side to gain either sisters' attention.


The party was getting dull and Amber noticed her master's bored expression.


Hoping to lighten up the mood, she approached the baby piano. After pressing a few keys which sounded like a kid playing with the instrument, some guys chuckled.

Until, she shut them up with the precise keys for one of Chopin's 21 Nocturnes.

Playing the Opus 9 No.2, they all fell silent listening. Each key pressed at the right time. Each note was felt.

All were feeling the melodious elegance and passion. It was played with a certain longing.

Krystal was in a daze. She never expected for her to know how to play the piano. Let alone this certain piece.

So was Jessica, however, she noticed a single tear being formed at her little sisters eyes. She went near to wipe it and show a supportive smile. Krysal smiled back.

As the last note was done, only a clap from a female guest broke the audience. The others still had their minds stuck on the previously played music. Then an uproar of applause followed making Amber blush. Her face smiled after looking around and meeting Krystal's face smile and nod in approval.

Now the party is really starting.

The female guest who first clapped approached the sisters and Amber.

"Your highness." The sisters chimed together. Amber followed suit her masters' gestures.

"Oh please, not too much formality. Just call me Victoria Umma." The most important person at the party spoke.