HOW TO GET A BUTLER

BUTLER FOR HIRE - ANYONE?

KRYSTAL'S POV

"What the - where's the kid?"

Krystal snapped her fingers and out of no where, Key, the head butler of her family appeared.

"Yes agassi? How can I humbly serve you?"

"Look inside." she ordered sternly.

It was empty.

"It's empty agassi." still bowing down.

"What a brilliant answer! I know it's empty! I want to know why the heck is it empty when I ordered you last night to keep close watch?!"

"I sincerely apologize agassi." large beads of sweat formed at his head. con1.gif

"You better be. Now bring that stranger back unharmed after you find him."

"Yes agassi!" he stood upright and confirmingly saluted.

"One more thing, I want his profile on my study room's desk within an hour."

"Y-yes agassi. Anything else?"

"No."

con19.gif"Excuse me agassi, just one question though."

The nerves on Krystal's temple began to form as she clenched her teeth and fist at the "question".

She stiffly turned around and flashed a fake bright smile, "What will you ask?"

"Are you by any chance starting to c-"

con14.gif

Before Key could finish his sentence, a strong force made him fly out the window. con6.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMBER'S POV

She had to ran away from that place. Her parents might worry a lot if she's missing.

But would they?

"If I go back now, would they be waiting there?"

She remembered the night before her birthday.

With both parents gone, she was left all alone.

It was almost midnight as she tried her best to stay awake.

She watched a clock tower nearby and pulled out a cupcake. Carefully placed a tiny candle and lit it. Tears forming as she sang to herself a happy birthday.

Back at present time -

"It's raining. My luck never changes."

Amber all wet yet she couldn't feel the cold.

She continued to walk as each passerby bump into her.


*Gggrrrruumbbbbbllleeee con16.gif


"Guess you're hungry my dear friend." Weakly, Amber sat at an alley way corner going into deep thoughts.

After being dropped at an orphanage as a child, Amber got adopted by a couple. Unfortunately, they were cons. Growing up with such parents, Amber was forced to work at an early age to be able to go to school and make ends meet for her new found family.

She wanted to be happy with them because of the horrid past she had to go through.

However, as time passed her adoptive parents were making promises only to break it in the end.

As she wandered around the city she realized that there was nothing for her to live for so she decided to give up and make one stupid decision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She found herself in front of the gang's warehouse. The ones who tried to abduct her.

"Well, you're not lost now, are you? Huh, Amber Liu?"

"N-no."

"Such a bright kid! No wonder your parents used you. Hahaha!" con3.gif

"No, they did not! Th-they just needed my help."

"Since it's like that, we need help too."

Inspecting Amber's face, the gang leader said, "For a girl, you have handsome features. Best if we sell you to a lot of ladies then. Haha."

"Who would be stupid enough to buy me for a single cent? Let alone at the price of $50 million?"

con24.gif"You just don't know, do you? Hah! And here I was thinking that you were smart."

"The black market has a lot of options, you know. You'll just have to wait and see. Haha!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ON THE AUCTION DAY

"Ladies, we will now commence our annual auction. The specimen we now have here has the most invincible body known to earth!"

The gang leader pushed an unconcious Amber to the center with a sack on the head and tied hands.

She is wearing a white polo shirt revealing well formed abs and toned extremity muscles.

"Ohhh - - "

"Now let's start the bid at $10 million."

The auction became fast pace, each woman was yearning to buy Amber until they have reached $35 million. They were stuck.

"Now, is there anyone here who will raise it to a 40?"

- Silence -

Until the gang leader approached the auctioned item and took of the sack.

Revealing the good looking androgynous creature with long hair tied back and no glasses on.

All the ladies were now either doing this con10.gif or this con25.gif

"40!"

"45!"

"50!"

"Going once, twice - No? Okay, s-"

"Stop! Let her go!" Krystal and her private security army of 1000 barged in, breaking the warehouse doors.

"No way! This body is money to us brat."

"Aish! I'll buy her then! Name your price."

"$100 million! Can you pay that brat? I bet -"

"That's all? Sheesh."

With a snap of her finger, a servant appeared showing opened suitcases of gold bullions.

con14.gif All were shocked and taken aback by the seal on the gold of the Jung enterprises.

"Ga-gah - " drooling over the money shown to them, Krystal and her private security guards got Amber's body and head towards the limousine.

"Hmpf! Never underestimate me. Listen all of you! I'll state this once.- NEVER CROSS PATHS WITH ME, ARASSO?!!"

All were now con8.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INSIDE THE LIMOUSINE AS THEY DROVE TOWARDS THE MANSION

con4.gif"Hahaha! Seen their faces? Priceless! Hahaha!" Krystal choked a bit after laughing too much.

"Good to hear agassi that you had fun." Key said in the front while driving with a bandaged head.

Krystal shortening the distance between her and her newly bought item.

"Well, aren't you tired?" she said as she comb Amber's hair to the side.

"Now what are we going to do with -her agassi?"

"Not everything is for free, right? I doubt she will accept what I did as a thank you. Hmmm - I guess I have to make her my butler then."

"FOREVER." con18.gif

con14.gif Key was afraid for Amber's future, if there's any.

"Want to make a comment Key oppa?" con7.gif

Krystal's instinct are as sharp as ever., that was all Key could do or think.