PARTY CRASHER

BUTLER FOR HIRE - ANYONE?

"Come out now, Amber. Don't keep me waiting."

"Neh. On the way princess just getting something."

Most of the people around the area focused their attention to the two couple.

The crowd watched the couple in awe.

Krystal Jung was wearing the boy's school uniform.

Her jet black hair has small curls at the tips while wearing a black pointy heeled shoes.

It was Amber's uniform to be exact so the master was smiling a lot to her self.

She felt like Amber was hugging her today.

Amber Liu, on the other hand, had her short hair tied back and cut it to a half length style.

Her bangs covering her face's upper left while wearing a white mask like the Phantom of the Opera.

She was wearing this --> qs18i8.png

(credits: This is from google. It is a Dior product. Hehe. My gf wanted me to wear this.)


"My, don't you look good without those glasses."

Krystal grabbed her partner's collar and planted a kiss on her blushing cheeks.

"If I keep wearing contacts will you keep on kissing me like this?"

The butler saw her thinking hard.

Am I that so unkissable that you have to think so long?

"I have to think about it. Now you really look like a prince charming. MY prince charming."

They smiled walking towards the SC garden where it was set up as their headquarters.

Amber garnered a lot of attention from the female section of the on-lookers.

Her master noticed it and was not liking their lustful stares so she linked her arms with hers.

It made her butler smile at her until they heard Sulli shouting, "Oppa! Are you sure you want to be here today?"

Both were confused with the sudden question.

"Yes, I am the chairman after all. Why shouldn't I -"

Sulli shoved a flyer in front of her face causing Amber to scream.

"WAE?!?!?!"

"What's the matter?" Krystal asked.

Her bestfriend let her read the piece of paper.

S.I.A.'s cooking contest!

To raise funds for the school, we are having a cooking contest today.

It won't be like any other contest since the grand prize would be an afternoon date with the one and only, Amber Liu!

This is no fraud activity.

Registration fee is $1 million.

Deadline for signing up is at 10 a.m. today.

Male contestants are not allowed for crowd control purposes.


After reading, they looked at the line Sulli was pointing at.

Both of them were dumbfounded.

They were too busy in their world awhile ago that there was a line they hadn't noticed.

It was more or less a 1 kilometer queue of girls.

"Can't you call your Umma for help about this Amber?" Sulli asked

The butler shook her head and said, "I can't possibly disturb her just for this."

"How about using your influential Jungness, Krystal?"

"I can't do that no matter how much I wanted to. Neither of us can do anything especially after she signed an agreement with the school. If that flyer has the school's seal, it's real and unbreakable. Mianhe Amber."

Krystal soothed the butler's back with a gentle massage.

"*SIGH It's alright."

"Don't worry oppa! Cheer up! I already signed up for it and you included, Krystal."

"WHAT?!?!"

"You should thank me for helping you and your boyfriend. Don't you see how hard I tried to succeed in that line? Well, my assistants did that though and boy were they almost crushed. However, my point is to help oppa and I hope you won't get jealous if I win. Keke."

"Yeah right. Like that would happen. Do you even know how to hold a frying pan?"

"Don't underestimate my abilities Soojung!"

"And don't try to - "

"Okay! Stop it already! Sulli shut up."

The bubbly bestfriend covered in shock.

As the smirking master wanted to say something to her friend, Amber said sternly, "Krystal don't even try saying a word."

The smirk faded away.

Amber can also be scary when serious.

Seeing the two silent and obedient, the butler smiled and patted their heads gently.

"Whew! That's better. Now, thank you for joining for my sake Sulli but you didn't have to. Also, you should have asked Krystal's permission first. And princess? Don't be mad. If you are not up to it, you can always back out and I will understand. Alright, if there's any violent reactions, do it one at a time."

The two eyed each other.

Krystal motioned for her bestfriend to say first.

Sulli bowed her head and said, "Mianhe. Sorry for not being sensitive of your feelings Krystal."

She saw her sincerity that made Krystal smile.

"It's alright Sul. And Amber?"

"Yes princess?"

"If you are going to taste the food, you better be good at pretending and eat what I'll cook. Arasso?"

"Clear as your name, princess! I will eat it all even if it would be the death of me."

She saluted her master playfully.

"YAH! I know how to cook! I just don't have time to do it though."

Both Sulli and Amber cracked up laughing.

Krystal just pouted.

"You will be eating your words later, Amber."

Spines of the three perked up at the voice.

"U-unnie!?! Why are you here?? And Yuri unnie too?" Krystal shouted.

"Why so shocked? I went to this school too. Also, we are on a date. Seobang asked me out. Finally." Jessica said as she flipped her hair.

Yuri smiled as she said, "More like she was impatient that is."

"Hmmmm - Just like someone I know." Amber said while thinking.

"Hmmm . . I wonder who could that be," Yuri said as she and Amber looked at the younger Jung.

The two laughed with Sulli chuckling.

Krystal glared at them both with hands at the sides.

They laughed yet Jessica pulled Yuri's ear and said, "Okay, that's enough seobang. You need to please me today. Remember?"

Krystal wondered at the term and said, "Seobang huh?"

The two older couple stopped.

"She is still my fiance though dongsaeng."

"And her proposal to me was the most awkward and most UN-romantic way ever."

"Yet she was so happy that we are to be married as soon as possible though."

"Hey Yuri unnie. Did she threaten or forced you in any way to do that? You can always back out you know. I'll help you." Krystal whispered but was still loud enough for others to hear.

"YAH! I can hear you Soojung! And for all of you to know, she courted me ever since we graduated college." Jessica said with a smug on her face.

"Yep, that's right yet she was too stubborn to admit that we were an official couple all these years. She loved playing hard to get and how I would pursue her whenever time allows it. So I just went along with that. Until she got impatient that got me proposing to her during a meeting yesterday."

My unnie is really clever. I wonder how I can do that with Amber. Aish!

"Amber! Let's go!"

Frustrated, Krystal dragged her butler.

"Yes princess? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing."

"I am sensing something. Just like her older sister huh?"

"Come on Seobang. I want to have fun today."

"Neh! Coming. Good luck Amber!" Yuri waved off as she ran to her fiance.

"Huh? Good luck with what?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S.I.A. COOK OFF

"Good afternoon people! We have now eliminated the numerous auditionees. Before we go on to the tasting part, we would like to thank again our judges for helping out today. Bi Rain and Lee Hyori! A round of applause for them please!" The Prinicipal said.

The clapping overwhelmed the fans' screaming as they can't pass the barricade placed by the tight security around them.

Principal Hodong motioned his hand to keep their cheers down.

"Okay, now unto the finale part of this cook off! We have the two contestants remaining. Choi Hyuna and Krystal Jung!"

Howls and chants were heard all over the place.

"For the last dish, we have a very, I mean very, special guest who will decide who gets to win. The theme was - ddukbokkie or korea's hot and spicy rice cake! Wow! A very simple dish. Why? How about we ask our special guest here who requested it?"

He positioned himself in front of a curtain and asked, "How come of all the dishes you chose this?"

A distorted voice spoke, "Well, before this I learned that this is one of Amber's favorite food. So I would also like to try it."

"Ahhh - good choice. Neh?"

The crowd approved with their shouting.

He then went to the table were the two seperate dishes were set.

"Seeing what the two prepared after one hour makes me so hungry. Aren't you guys hungry too?"

"NEH!!!!!!!!!" They all chimed together.

He leaned forward and smelled the savory and tasty ddukbokkie with enthusiasm that some were drooling.

Hyuna version were made in line of international standards.

It was a small portion with the right delictable food style where its appearance says "EAT ME NOW!".

She mixed a balance of the most sumptuous herbs and spices where the rice cake would instantly melt as soon as it touches your tongue.

Eating it was enough to stun your emotions into a spiraling upward moodlift in an instant.

Krystal's dish, on the other side of the table, was of the simple kind.

If you just look at the two, an ignorant person would pass by this dish and prefer the more tasteful looking one.

However, once you take a smell of it's aroma the taste would be indescribable through your nostrils alone that you would uncontrollably want to try even just a bit.

After a taste, you will be smitten and get addicted to eating Krystal's rice cake.

As you chew, different sensations would flow at every bite until you end up dreaming yourself with a favorite cooked meal by your mother.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh - I like to taste a bit of each."

He took some chopsticks.

"Whoa!" He said and acted as though he was blown away by the food.

He chewed and chewed as the audience anticipated.

"Both are so - "

He chewed some more.

"So - "

Then more.

"-delicious and daebak!"

Some were drooling too much that they have to excuse themselves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a careful deliberation between the two judges and the special guest, Krystal was sweating a lot though it was not summer.

She was in fear of even letting her rival get a chance to get lovey-dovey with Amber.

However, her competitor doesn't seem to be nervous at all.

She looked confident.

"You know, I trained a lot under renowned international chefs. Ain't I fitting to be a prince's wife? Specifically one from China."

"Yeah right and look who's dating Amber now," Krystal grinned at the priceless expression Hyuna gave.

"YAH! Krystal Jung, I swear you will be the one crying later as soon as they announce a winner's name. My name that is."

"Why won't we just wait and see then?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I now have the results people! Thank you everyone for the participation."

He paced forward then acted it was too much excitement for him to say the winner's name.

"Why don't I give the honors to the our special guest? I know all of us are dying to see who is behind this curtain."

"YES!!!"

Everybody chanted even the two judges joined in.


The principal took off the sheet in one swift movement.


All had their mouth open at the smiling special guest.

"Everybody! Let's say altogether a warm welcome to Queen Victoria of China! Annyeong your highness."

A wave of greeting and applause was received by Victoria.

Some bowed down in front of royalty.

"Oh my please stand up everyone. It is such a pleasure to be here and see the school were my only child attends. I saw how fun the teachers and students here are when you approach them."

"Ehem! Kamsahamnida your highness. Excuse me for imposing this but could you grace us of announcing the winner?"

"Neh. Let me just say one thing. The judges and I decided to choose the winner because of how she chose to cook with warmth and such feelings like a mother would have wanted for their daughter/son. Without further delay,























- Krystal Jung won!"


They rejoiced at the announcement.

Victoria congratulated her and gave her a hug as Hyuna sped off the stage with much disappointment and frustration.

She wanted to argue the decision but cannot since she would be making a bad impression on Amber's mother.

After a few minutes of hearing she won, Krystal dropped to her knees.

She cannot believe that after the cuts she got from cooking a hearty meal of rice cake while thinking of Amber would make her win.

She was almost in tears.

"A princess shouldn't be in a form like that. Care to grab my hand?"

Krystal looked up to meet her the goofy smile of the one she loves.

"Congratulations and thank you for doing this. My princess is the best at everything even at cooking my favorite food."

As she got up, someone pushed Amber causing them to kiss mouth to mouth in public.

Camera shots and videos were taken.

The couple quickly got up to exit the stage with apparent red cheeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The festival went on.

Students were happy.

These rich kids never got to see a simple amusement park or normal school festival.

They were in too much awe at the stands with different street foods that some were even thinking off buying off all of it.

Outsiders who went to visit for the first time went crazy with the games.

Who wouldn't be if prizes were nuggets of gold or free tickets abroad?

It was a normal yet grand day to celebrate.

All thanks to Amber's great idea of "normal" school festival for varied people with different status in life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELL TOWER

5:55 p.m.

"Where the heck are you, Amber? She was supposed to be with me right now."

Amber had texted her that she will be coming.

"She will be so dead meat when I get hold of her."

She looked again at her watch.

"Where is that darn sender? I got to turn him down quickly so I could find my butler. AHHH! This is driving me crazy!"

"It's nice to know you are here cause it is really a matter of life and death."

Too mad to talk, Krystal let this sender of roses face her back.

Isn't it a bit rude to be late when you were the one who invited me here?"

"Mianhe. I got caught up with something."

Still not a good enough reason to keep me waiting

"Okay, okay. How 'bout we make this quick? What do you want?"

"Well with that tone again and your back facing me, I think I won't be saying anything, princess."

Princess? What the? You are pushing your luck today. Amber is the only one who would dare call me that way.

"You. You just - "

She turned around wanting to give a good scolding at this person but could not.

Krystal Jung just cannot do it.

All her anger vanished as she saw her Amber with a grin and a bouquet of white roses.

"Yes? I what?"

"YOU! It was you all along!

"Mianhe princess. So did I surprise you?"

Amber said with a guilty smile.

Krystal was brisk walking to her.

When they were near, Krystal threw light punches at her.

"Aish! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid liar! Why did you lie to me? Why did you kept me waiting here?"

"There was an emergency awhile ago. A fan was crazily stalking one of the judges. So I had to take care of it. Furthermore, this was supposed to be a surprise that's why."

"You made me vent up for nothing! ARGH!"

She crossed her arms and did not let her butler touch her.

"But this way, I could get you all alone. All to myself."

"Liar."

"Oh come on princess. I even went through the trouble of planting these and those roses you have received. It was hard you know."

The master saw her pouting.

It was too cute and hard to resist that Krystal gave in.

She snatched the bouquet and said, "Alright. But why did you have to do these? You could have just gave it to me directly and I would have been happily accepting it."

"I was afraid back thens so I have to keep these emotions in place especially whenever you are around."

"So what if I am around you? You don't like it?"

Amber intertwined their fingers.

Playing with it fondly.

"Like it? Every time I am near you, I love it. I can't get enough of it. It was easy falling in love with you and your gentle smiles. But it was hard to say it back then when I was just a mere butler."

Amber slowly pulled her master in for an embrace.

"Still, I would have been happier. I was already liking you at that time even if you were just a butler."

"Yet I couldn't really compete with all those rich guys who are trying hard to impress you whenever you walk pass them."

Krystal was messing with Amber's collar as she said, "And how about you? You do things that make girls swoon over you."

"I don't like mistreating anyone. Also, my eyes were only focused on a ceratin Jung Soojung. So it's impossible for me to like or love another especially when I only have one heart."

"So that's why you gave me all those cheesy notes."

"Yeah. Did it work though?"

"It made me laugh. I was not falling in love with that sender at that time since it was not you."

"Is that so? What if I try again the lines? To verify if I can make you fall in love this time."

"Try me,"

"Miss, do you have a name?"

They both gazed at each other.

"If that's it then no. I don't have a name for you stranger."

"Aww. And here I thought I could have called you 'mine'."

"Eeeeew. Some pick up line you got ther Amber."

"But the question is 'Did it work?'"

"A bit since it's you."

They laughed together as Amber continued embracing her now from behind.

She laid her head on Krystal's shoulder and said, "So how about the roses? You like them? The first set I gave you was the number of months since we met by the way."

Krystal was happy hearing that but frowned as she look closer at the roses.

"Hey! How come you mixed in a fake rose here? Are you telling me your feelings are fake too?"

"You misunderstood. I purposedly put that fake one there because when I gave you these it meant that I would love you til the last one withers and dies. Don't you like the idea of me forever loving you?

Krystal was lost for words.

She can't help but hug Amber tightly as she said, [color="#000080"]"Stop the cheesy lines stupid. I am already in love with you. So just kiss me already."


Amber chuckled and said, "I love you my princess."

The butler leaned closer to her.

"I love you too, babo (stupid)."

Krystal glanced at her luscious mouth before closing her eyes.

The distance between them gone as their lips met at the same time when the fireworks lit up the dark sky above them.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY

They were at the meadow.

She saw Amber suddenly bending on one knee.

Oh God! Please tell me she is really going to propose! I think I'm going to faint.

""Uhmm princess?"

"Y-yes Amber?"

""You do know what this position would lead to right?"

"N-neh."

Just do it damn it! I already have the perfect answer for this.

"You might think I am foolish for asking you now, however, I cannot wait for the day that I will be seeing your face next to me each time I wake up."

"S-so?"

Amber took a ring out of her pocket and put it on Krystal's finger as she said, "So with all that I am, I want to ask, this Krystal Jung, to accept this undeserving person kneeling in front of you. Jung Soojung, marry me, will you?"































""YES!!!" she shouted as she sat up on her bed with raised hands.

""AISH!! Why does 'that' have to be a dream?"


*RRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG


The direct cellphone line inside her room disturbed her thoughts.

She looked at her clock.

6:58 a.m.

Who would be calling this early?

""Annyeong? Who is this?" She said with an irritated tone.

"That's not a cute way of talking to your future real boyfriend."

"Minho oppa?"

"Who else?"

"I told you already that you are just an oppa to me. Everybody knows who my real boyfriend is. The last time I checked it defiinitely was, is and never will be you."

"You must be joking. Are you keeping tabs on me? You really are something Soojung."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you checked your dear pathetic excuse of a butler?"

She gathered her thoughts and tried to look for her but ended up with nothing.

"There's no way you could have - "

"Oh I already did. Wanna hear and see the proof?"

He switched to a live video call.

Krystal was horrified to see Amber bruised up and beaten.

Minho held the butler's chin up for her to see clearly.

"Wake up!" He said as someone else splashed water on her face.

In an instant, Amber woke up and said, "What do you want? I already told you there is no way the princess would agree to your terms."

"I think you have said enough."

"Princess! Whatever happens - "

was covered by a stranger's hand.

"You will never - "

"Oh I will and I can. It seems that I am not the only one who wants her out of the picture. By the way, we will talk sometime this monday, alright? Bye for now Soojung."

Krystal was left in shock.