TIL DEATH DO US PART??

BUTLER FOR HIRE - ANYONE?

The doctor took of his mask and pronounced at 9:51 p.m. that Amber Liu is dead.

All were in shock.

Who knew this would happen?

Krystal couldn't just accept it.

She went to Amber's bedside.

Then she pounced the lifeless body lightly at first as tears were uncontrollable to keep.


Then again. Each stronger than the previous one.





Then again.





Then finally she gave it her all and pounced Amber's chest area for what would be the last time she could ever be able to do it.





 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Amber coughed.




Miracle?



Maybe.



Were the medical staff incompetent?



Maybe.






Amber is alive.



That's all there is need to know for Krystal.



"K-Krys. . ."


First word that came out of Amber's mouth and it made her smile.


"Yes?" Krystal said while smiling and wiping her tears at the same time.

"I need *cough to ask *cough."

"What is it?" Krystal said tenderly.

"Missed me?" Amber asked with the same dorky smile.

Stupid question to ask after a life and death situation, right?

"More than you'll ever know Amber Liu."

"Good. I have another question princess."

"And it's?"














"You did not get shot, did you?"

"Babo, who do you think is now lying on the hospital bed?"

"Hmmmm . . . I wonder who would that be. Maybe someone really good-looking princess."

They laughed a bit.

Krystal lightly nudged her.

Everyone in the room felt the place lighten up.

The once supposedly to be dead patient was trying to joke around.

"I just need to make sure princess." Amber smiled.

Then silence.

"Amber. . . "

Krystal called out to her fiance.

". . . ."

"Amber?"

Krystal started to panic.

Not knowing what to do in cases like this she shook Amber again with more force this time.

The things that happened made her fear for the worst.


























"Princess, I was just a bit tired. Mianhe for making you worry. No worries though since I don't plan on leaving yet. You still owe me an 'I do'."

Krystal and everyone else breathed out a heavy sigh.

(How 'bout you? ^^)




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"THE" DAY



Who would have expected this to happen?


First wedding that rivaled the popularity of Britain's Prince William and Princess Kate.















Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung's marriage.

























Oh wait. Scratch that. They are married already.


Forgot to tell you that. I have selective amnesia by the way. :D

Let me do it again.





Ehem!


Ehem!





Who would have expected this to happen?

First wedding that rivaled the popularity of Britain's Prince William and Princess Kate.


It was not a matter of a royalty marrying a girl or a girl marrying a girl for which I don't know why one should care.


Though the fact that a butler turned royal 'prince' of China marrying an ever famous young business tycoon in her own right is quite something new.


However, it was rather a testimony of how love can be this unconditional and transcend borders or norms set by humans.




Some still do not approve of it.

Who gave them the right to approve it or not?

Are they the ones getting married?




It was unnatural.

Yet should they care what the little public gossip and opinion are?





Would they last?

That's for the author of this fic to keep and for you to find out in the epilogue.

If there is much information I would put in the epilogue though.




After a year of being engaged and a year after the marriage of Jessica Jung to Kwon Yuri, this day was set to motion.

Many wanted to come and be invited.

It was one of the sougt after event of the century.

The guest list invitations was signed, sealed and delivered personally by the couple of course.

Each invitation has a royal red candle wax stamped with the custom made, one of a kind "A & K" seal in Roman letters and small chinese letters at the center.


Krystal wanted this and that for the wedding.

Amber would just sit back, relax, smile and agree.

They divided the work.

Since Amber insisted on where to hold the wedding, Krystal reluctantly accepted the task of what the wedding should look like and its theme.

The theme was simple yet grand and elegant.
No wedding is cheap, however, Krystal did not plan on wasting their money for things not so needed.
They want it to be the most memorable though.
For the both of them.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



FLASHBACK PRIOR TO "THIS" DAY

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.


When it came to choosing the wedding dress, Jessica, grandma, Sulli and Victoria umma were with me.

The belief of not letting the groom see the wife-to-be the wedding dress took a big role on this.

I want Amber and me to last together.

We are now here in Sulli's main boutique store which was closed exclusively for us today.

Hmmmm. . . . What should I choose?

I browsed around the designs my bestfriend made.

After picking out and trying on the one that really caught my heart, I went out of the dressing room.

Seeing my family and bestfriend smile with a 'wow' expression, I think I made the right choice.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AMBER'S P.O.V.

Krystal wanted me to choose a suit.

Do I prefer a dress?

Uhhh - well, you get the point.

Yuri unnie, Key oppa and appa (Krystal's dad who insisted me to call him that ever since engagement) were with me.

We are here with the royal tailors of my country.

Hmmmm. . . . What should I choose?

After rummaging around, I wore the one I like most.

I let the others see it.

With their thumbs up and wide grins, I finally decided to go on this.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BACHELORETTE'S PARTY??? KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

"WOHOOOOOO! Girl's night out!" Sulli shouted.

Argh! My 'loving' Jessica unnie tricked me!

She said it was something emergent.

And here I am being dragged to a bachelorette's party they made along with my friends from school and her (SNSD) friends, Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun unnies.

Unnie even said that she hired some professionals to do this.

EEEEK! What if Amber will find out about this? Oh no. She will be mad at me!

Lord, I believe in you. Please spare me from doing evil. Please tell the limo driver to have a conscience and stop unexpectedly. Please take me away from these crazy lunatiacs who are with me now.

I face palmed myself as we have stopped in front of a luxurious hotel.

"Guys! It's suite 7. Come on and let's have some fun!" Sica unnie hollered.

They all agreed with their 'oh yeah!'.

I wonder wha - AHHHHH!! Amber's bachelor's party!

What if there's a y and more beautiful dancer???????

What if - what if she'll get drunk and the guys are going to - I AM SO GOING TO KILL AMBER LIU!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ACHELOR'S PARTY - AMBER'S P.O.V.

*ACHOOOO!"

Someone might be talking about me.

After 20 bottles or so of bacardi, vodka and gin, Yuri unnie, Taeyeon unnie, Sooyoung unnie and Yoona unnie all passed out.

It was their surprised bachelor party for me.

They even got the comedian Gyuri to dance for us seductively.

By the way, don't ask if it was y or not.

I feel like vomiting just remembering it.

But overall, it was really funny.

Each of us were running away from this 'dancer' whenever she tries to get close.

*SIGH

I better clean up the mess.

Yuri unnie drooled as she was mumbling about how Jessica unnie was pretty in a 'sergeant mode'. She hugged me so tight thinking I was unnie and was even about to kiss me! I quickly grabbed one of Taeyeon unnie's slip on. What? It was the nearest thing at that time and my life is already full of many traumas.

Taeyeon unnie was also sleep talking about Tiffany unnie's cute and - no way am I gonna listen to the rest of her erted dreams. However, I also had to carry her body to the room. On the way, I felt something on my . It was Taeyeon unnie's hand!

Sooyoung unnie was having a nightmare. It was all about food and Sunny unnie being both 'SMALL'. Carrying her was no small feat though. She is a heavy shikskin who bit my shoulder dreaming it was some drumstick!

Last but not the least, a jealous Yoona unnie babbling about how keroros should be 'uncute' in the eyes of her Hyunnie. Getting her to a more comfortable position almost took my second chance at life away. She thought I was a stuffed toy keroro and was yelling 'Die keroro! Die! There is no way I am going to give Hyunnie to you!'.

As for me? Obviously, no matter how much they tried I did get drunk. Never will be.

My adoptive parents taught me well on how to handle drinking.

But these unnies sure do not.

I wonder how Krystal is and her bachelorette's party.

Hope no guy is going to touch her. If they do well - there is always the possibility that they might disappear from the registrar of any country that they were born from.

But she should really have some fun once in awhile.

*SIGH I am just pathetic. Aren't I?

Oh well, got to sleep if I want my princess to not notice that these four tried to give me a hangover for tomorrow.

END OF FLASHBACK



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



WEDDING DAY

Twas a great day for a celebration.


The church bell - -






Well there was none.


What?? It was a hassle. Keke.


Everyone was in "busy" mode.

The wedding place?

Amber decided to use the Jung mansion's meadow place since it has a sentimental meaning for the both of them.

A garden wedding were rose petals of white, red and pink were scattered as if it was laid like a red carpet to the altar.

The altar place was made up of vines in intricate design to resemble a small chinese palace roof. At the center of it you would see a single white rose.

There were white custom made benches laid out for a seating of 100.

When Amber saw Key making finishing touches to it, she was excited to see how beautiful it turned out to be.

After making double checks, she went inside the house to get ready.

Fifteen minutes to go before the wedding march would start.

Inside the 'male's chamber, Amber was pacing back and forth.

"Amber. . ." Yuri called out.

The groom was now biting the nails.

"Amber. . ."

Still not listening apparently.

"AMBER!"

The groom stopped to face Yuri.

"Yes Yuri unnie?"

"Can you please stop pacing around? I had a bad hangover awhile ago but you are giving me a worse headache than that. I know the wedding jitters but you really should not worry."

"Uhm - it's because - you know - this and that and uhm."

With a raised questioning eyebrow Yuri said, "Talk straight to the point. I don't understand gibberish Amber."

Amber plopped herself unto a nearby chair.

"Well, unnie I am afraid that someone might try to stop this wedding."

Yuri smiled and was about to stand up.

"Calm down. I have your back. I made all necessary precautions for no one to ruin this day."

It was grandma Nana who said that.

"G-grandma Nana?"

They both quickly bowed to her presence.

The old Jung just smiled at the two.

"Why the shocked face my child? Trust grandma and I am here to assure everything will be alright."

"K-kamsahamnida grandma."

They bowed again before grandma Nana went out.

Amber went pacing around again.

"Grandma said to trust her. What's on your head now?"

"Krystal and her gown."

Yuri just made an "Oh" face. She knew what that feeling is and was about to say something to Amber but was cut off.

"And I know why you are here unnie. Jessica unnie's orders?"

Yuri smiled and nod her head up and down. It was pleasing for her to follow her wife's orders.

Amber sighed in defeat.

Yuri shrugged then said, "Can't blame me for being in love with such a wonderful Ice queen."

"Yeah and me an ice princess. Wonder what they both look like right now."

Both their heads are now in sync as one.

Let's take a one second look. They both telekinetically said.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The females warned and prohibited them from looking or even taking a sneak peak at the ladies' room.

It was supposed to be a surprise.

*CRASH!

A vase broke.

The ladies stopped from their last minute touch ups.

"I guess my alarm does really work. My seobang can't really hold back," Jessica said with a smile.

"Neh and neither does my husband to be," Krystal added.

"Anyway, let's continue and not mind the boys. They don't know that I switched rooms. Haha!"

"You do know I love you, right unnie?"

"Tsk tsk dongsaeng, your unnie is a genius after all."

They continued preparing until the last minute was up.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Please enjoy the next scenes with this music. ^^




Amber was now forced to obey Krystal's request of not turning to take a look at her until she would be by her side at the altar.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AMBER'S P.O.V.

God, why is it that time's really slow today???

The music has started to play.

It means Krystal and the others are now marching.

Come on.

Princess, I will make you play for torturing me with such anticipation to --

I can't think no more.

I knew my princess is beautiful.

But this lady beside me right now.

She is just like a goddess.

Scratch that, she IS a goddess.

I swear I could see her glow under this slightly cloudy day.

Wouldn't you say so yourself if you saw her wearing such a gown?

2a5zrsh.jpg

I don't plan on avenging for teasing me princess.

You are worth all the unwanted anticipation.

Once I had quickly snapped out of it, I quickly wiped off the tiny drool I had secretly and slowly tried to get hold on one of her hands.

Then whispered as the ceremony went on, "Hey miss beautiful are you really my princess or an angel dropping out of heaven just to marry me?"



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

If Amber only knew how much I wanted to let her see me in my wedding dress.

Appa held out his arm to me.

I slowly strutted once it was my turn with him beside me.

Appa suddenly told me, "No father could be any prouder than me today seeing his children smile truly. If your umma was here, she would definitely have cried in joy."

He turned to me and showed me his face full of happiness for me.

"Saranghe appa and I am proud to be the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jung."

Appa wiped away a tear and kissed my hand gently.

When we reached the altar, he guided me until I was standing next to Amber.

Charming.

My prince is till as charming as ever since we had met.

I wanted to pick out her suit but luckily I was in no mood to argue and force her to agree.

Let me just say my prince charming is definitely hot.

Wouldn't you say so too if you saw Amber in such clothing?

1586m4z.jpg

I felt my hand touching something.

It was Amber.

I smiled at her gesture.

She then whispered, "Hey miss beautiful are you really my princess or an angel dropping out of heaven just to marry me?"

"Nope. I intentionally wanted to fall. Fall in love with you," I replied.

My amber is so cute blushing as she scratched the tip of her nose.

She is such a flirt nowadays.

Sorry girls/boys, this 'flirting' is all mine now.

If you were not aware of the memo or announcement, I could share though.

After you have a bit of her flirting I could even give you an all expensed paid trip.

You could choose either of the following.

One way ticket to the North pole with great sightseeing of penguins and polar bears with complimentary exotic blubber meals three times a day. Who knows, you might even meet Santa or be privileged to work at his shop to be an elf.

The other one, is also a one way ticket. To hell. I already made all necessary arrangements.

So please feel free to choose. ^^



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Uhm - well, okay. Let me just take on the narrating from now on.

Don't want to spill any more of Krystal's 'cute' side.

The wedding went on.

The saying of the vows were coming up next.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KRYSTAL'S VOW:
"One night, something somehow led me to you. In the eyes of many, they see a prince but I do not. In the ears of many, they heard you were a player but I saw you made sure it was only me in your eyes. Many times you have proved how much you love me. Many times you showed how much I mean to you. Many things happened yet I was not able to understand much about the word love until I met you. I cannot tell you that I will love you until forever ends because forever is nonexistent to me. Amber Liu, I loved you, will love you and would always love you. Saying is not much but I hope that each day to come it will be my turn for you to see how much you mean to me. I want to choose what you will wear as we used to do. I will be growing in love with you until our hairs turn gray/ white. I vow as much as that. You were my high school sweetheart and will now be my other half for the rest of my life. I won't ask much but just to stay by your side as you have stood by me. So best to know beforehand that you must not stray your attention elsewhere, arasso (understand)?"

Okay that last sentence was uhm - anyways, Amber just nodded and grinned like a goof ball.

AMBER'S VOW:
"Alone, a nobody and a not important person. I was like that before I met you. Til death do us part we have proved to the world because of love. Love. You gave me love witthout any pretenses nor expiration date unknowingly without asking much in return. After today, we will be sharing our lives together and I cannot promise much princess. I don't have much nor can I give you worldly riches or what you can already buy with your own money. One simple thing I can do will be falling in love many times with no else but only you. To continue cooking lunches for you. Do everything for my everything. That Krystal Jung will be my ever lasting vow to you. I will not promise that I would not stray since I already did that from the moment you made my heart beat like a drum."



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After the exchange of vows, it was lightly pouring rain.

The audience were shrieking.

Especially since their designer items were very valuable.

However, seeing the couple still staying and not complaining along with the support from their loved ones all of them also decided to stay.

"Do you, Krystal Jung, take Amber as your lawfully wedded husband in richness or in poverty, from sickness or in health, until death do you part?"

"I surely do," Krytsal answered as she looked at Amber.

"Now do you, Amber Liu, take Krystal Jung as your lawfully wedded wife in richness or in poverty, from sickness or in health, until death do you part?"

"Although I did still I do," said Amber as she flashed her teeth.

". . . I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Turning to their side they gazed lovingly into each others eyes.

Eyes sparkling with joy.

Taking moments, Amber carefully unveiled Krystal's face then winked at her wife.

Both were now leaning their lips towards the other.

It was intense.

A little bit further.

Closer.

The audience also acted to lean in as if they were the ones kissing.

Nearer.

It was a slow paced kiss.








Then very quickly Amber placed a fast peck on her lips.



The audience was not pleased thinking of a better way to romantically smooch.

Krystal though was not disappointed cause she know later at night they have a LOT of things to do.

The rain then stopped and a rainbow appeared over the couple.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


RECEPTION

"Now where is that supposedly husband I have had gone to?" Krystal muttered under her breath as she scanned to look for Amber after changing into a more comfortable dress.

"Getting frisky now lil Kryssie that Amber is not near you? Hehe." Jessica jokingly stated as she lovingly linked arms with Yuri.

"Okay everyone let's give a big hand to a special presentation for our bride over there."

All eyes are on Krystal.

She was still looking for her 'husband' though.

Then she finally saw Amber.

Walking towards the stage?

Sitting on the piano chair?



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

What is she doing now?

"This is for the loveliest lady I see there tonight," my Amber said as she pointed to me and by then a spotlight was on me.

I felt my cheeks flushed.

What is this corny, dorky husband of mine going to do now?

First few notes, I knew something was off.

She was not playing any of her favorite Chopin piece.

The beginning notes were familiar.

OH

MY

GOD!

It was my ringtone designated only when Amber calls me.

"Know this princess? I noticed how much you like this song. Hopefully an english rendition of this won't murder it."

Like? More like love.

It was my song for you babo.


(I don't own this vid or any vids I used in this chapter. Credits to adilahFX for this one.)

As the song started it was only Amber. Doing a slow tempo of the song on the piano.

Those ever-changing expressions, oh now you're getting cranky
A warm sunshine but you're getting gloomy
Why am I such a slowpoke, I'll hurry up to tell you
Please don't hide the fact you loved me

That shy smile of yours,
That tricky personality of yours,
and that cute charm of yours,
Please take them away before its too late


Me and my other unnies had our jaws dropped.

When the song progressed, the curtains at the back raised and showed Yuri unnie playing the drums, Taeyeon unnie and Yoona unnie as back up singers and Sooyoung unnie on the guitar.

The five of them are now singing.

One, two, three, lets walk
Four, five, six, one step at a time
Do you understand my feelings?
Seven, eight, now lets back it


On the chorus part, Amber stood up and slowly walked towards me.

Where have I been, you've been waiting
Now come closer and say you love me, step by me


I know high school is over but KYAAAAAAAA.

I am like a crazy fangirl inside me with my crush singing to me!

Merong! I love what she's doing to me.

She grabbed my hand then continued the singing solo for this part.

Please stop staring even if I don't say "no"

She playfully acted like a cute blushing girl with hands on cheeks while singing this.

It made me laugh.

Sometimes my heart gets cranky so it can get prettier

The blue sky looks just as soft as us
Don't let go of my hands on such a nice day



That warm hug of yours is mine She is snuggling to me in public! KYAAA!
That cute, sweet glare of yours She pointed at my eyes and I played along by giving a glare.

and this happy love story of ours
Lets continue before is too late


By this time around, the other unnies stood up and music from the stereo took over.

Each of them walking to their partner.

Yuri unnie to Jessica unnie.
One, two, three, lets walk

Taeyeon unnie towards Tiffany unnie.
Four, five, six, step by step

Sooyoung unnie to Sunny unnie.
Do you understand my feelings?

Then Yoona unnie to Seohyun unnie.
Seven, eight, now lets back it

Where have I been, you've been waiting
Now come closer and say you love me, step by me


To be a better matching couple (I'm gonna try harder)

Little more cuter and prettier (why do I want you so badly)
I am your man who will do anythin (and you...)
...Hate when a person doesn't have courage (now it's just the two of us)


She along with Yuri unnie and the others gave us 'girls' the mic while they were each hugging us from the back.

So it's our turn to sing now? We don't even know the lyr - they each pointed to the white screen now which has the lyrics.

One, two, three, lets walk
Four, five, six, step by step
You're my love in my everyday's dream
Seven, eight, I love you


Where have I been, you've been waiting
Now come closer and say you love me, step by me


One, two, three, lets walk
Four, five, six, step by step
Do you understand my feelings?
Seven, eight, now lets back it

Where have I been, you've been waiting
Now come closer and say you love me, step by me


The song played again and by this each of us were dancing to our respective partners.

AMBER'S P.O.V.

Seeing my angel smile along with the other unnies, I think our surprise performance did it.

We danced to the song when it was played again.

"You like it princess?" I asked her as we moved around the floor with her head on my chest.

"Like? Really now, what do you think?"

She sounds annoyed until a grin crept on her face as she said, "I love it!"

She hugged me warmly and not only with this but today I am the happiest in the world.

---

"And that my dear children is their story."