CH 13

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Chan has to push Yongbok away holding out the bag to Yejin. She downs it in a three seconds. Chan shakes his head at Yongbok. Yejin didnt understand what was going through the two guys at that moment. She gets up  heading for her room once more. Yongbok grabs her wrist. Yejin sighs clearly annoyed.

"Where you going?"

"I'm tired. I'm gonna lay down."

"Are you sick?"

"I'm a vampire. I'm not capable of being sick."

Chan runs a hand through his hair, "Is their anything we can get you before you go to sleep?"

Yejin shakes her head. "Not that either of you would want to do."

"Tell me."

"Yongbok, don't push it."

Yejin looks between the two of them. "You guys are being weird. I'm going to sleep. Do what you want but you will be forced to cuddle if you come into my room."

She escapes Yongbok's grip going back to bed. Chan hangs his head watching Yongbok follow her into the bedroom. He had no clue how he would pretend to be Yejin's boyfriend with Yongbok being like this. They had to figure out if she could do this pregnancy test before assuming she even was.


Yejin groans seeing Yongbok walk to her bed. She pushes him onto the bed making him for down. He raises a brow. Yejin tries to defend herself but soon gives up crawling into bed next to him. He reposition so he can watch her. Yejin tugs him closer. Feeling her burrow closed to him makes him chuckle. Hearing him chuckle makes her relax against him.

"I was afraid you'd get mad."

"For what?"

Yejin shakes her head, burying her face in his neck. Only then does she remember that he has his coat still on. She pulls away looking at his smiling face.

"What? You gonna get mad at me now?"

Yejin blinks, "I've never been mad at you. ...like this whole time. I swear."

"So I'm suppose to believe all the punishment stuff was her?"

"...I actually was gonna call you the next night."

Yongbok watches Yejin carefully. She shoves him frowning. Chan peeks in stealing her attention.

"Did you need anything?"

Yejin thinks about it for a bit, "A quick trip to someplace to get a phone. I feel weird that so many have my number."

"Thought you wanted to cuddle."

"I do. The phone thing was supposed to be for later. But with you guys here probably better to do now."

"I can get it if you want to stay here with Felix."

Yejin looks between them before hiding under the covers. "Nevermind. I'll do it later. You guys can leave."

"What are you talking about? Did you need that or not?"

Yejin stays under the cover.

"Noona you have to answer hyung. If you don't I'll buy you a phone anyway."

Yejin pops out from under the cover. "You wouldn't dare..."

Yongbok smiles, "I would. I'd even bring a bucket of blood if it helped."

"Fine. But I don't want to go with you."

Yongbok blinks, "So you'll go with hyung?"

Yejin looks at Chan who gives her a soft smile. She agrees pointing out that it was her phone so she had to go. Yongbok points out she could cuddle Chan while he got things for her. That only made her hide once more.