CH 18

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Yejin shuffles closer trying to check if he was really mad. She jumps as Yongbok fully sits up staring at her.

"What? ...you keep staring."

She chews on her bottom lip, "Are you mad?"

"Am I mad that you touched yourself thinking about me? ...not sure. Or was it the other you think I'm mad about?"

Yejin fidgets trying to keep her towel up.

"Come here." She without question walks over to him. He sighs then chuckles looking up at her. "Do you always do what you're told so well?"

Yejin nods.

"Then try to do something you know is bad. Is there something you want like that?"

Yejin nods turning red.

"Do it. Do it twice."

"...I can't. It's not appropriate. It's wrong to even think about asking for it."

"You have my interest."

Yejin shakes her head, "I can't ask for that. I'll just stay like this."

"...I guess good girls are fun to corrupt." Yejin chokes on air making Yongbok chuckle. "I mean I already have you save for that towel."

Yejin clings to that material.

"If you hold it too hard--"

A loud rip is heard. Yongbok braces himself on his elbows watching a flustered Yejin try to figure out what to do now. She couldn't do much like this. He lets her struggle before getting up and walking over to her. Yongbok smiles at her for a bit.

"I guess good girls need to be alone to get dressed. I'll wait outside then we can talk."

Yejin's eyes screamed for the opposite but she didn't stop him. He left the room to wait but his phone breaks his stream of ideas for when she got out. He answers the call. Yongbok had to accept it. The call was with the people who helped them get the blood for the shipments. Something was wrong. He lets Yejin know that he has to go hurrying out to go fix the issue. 

Yejin leaves the bedroom to wait on the couch. Now that Yongbok was gone all she could think about was how he looked laying on her bed like that. She didn't understand why she was so . Yejin didn't get a period anymore. Her body was fully dead now. No human functions were left. Why the hell was this a thing? Then her mind wondered to everyone swearing she was pregnant. Another function that shouldn't exist anymore.

"Noona? You here?"

Yejin looks up to see Chan walking in the door.

"You look comfy."

"Don't feel it."

Chan frowns, "I thought you wanted to go over the fake boyfriend story stuff."

"! I forgot! No! I mean yes! ...come in."

Chan chuckles moving to sit next to her on the couch. The two go over their story for the party. They had to look believable for everyone to think that she was no longer available. They figured out the backstory to how they met easily enough but the first were a bit harder. Chan didn't want to go into details but Yejin had no problem doing so.

"...you sire they want to know this stuff?"

Yejin gives him a look, "Any guy there will come up and ask this. At least the ones who tried to claim me or watched Baekhyun with me. He wasn't shy. People think I like that."

"Do you?"

Yejin tilts her head, "Some of the things I like require you not to be... Oh people most ask so tell them freaky as . They ask how tell them handcuffs."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"... You'll have to kiss me at some point too..."