CH 8

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Chan fought to free Hyunjin from Baekhyun's grip. Yejin's eyes could only travel between the three injured men. Her trembling hands reaching out to touch Han. Yongbok tries to keep her hands off them. His attempts making her tremble more. A laugh making her look up. Baekhyun was winning. Yejin clutches her head. No. No. They were gonna die because of her!

Yejin tries to get up but Yongbok's hand on her ankle stops her. "You'll die. Stop."

She tears up. "But you guys might not."

Yongbok tries to hold tighter but she pulls free. Yejin focuses all her attention on Baekhyun he suddenly can't move. The more she focuses on him the more he acts like a large amount of pressure is placed on him. Slowly falling to his knees. Chan rushes over to her side. He caught side of her eyes completely black. Even her veins were looking to be black against her pale skin. Chan realized this had to be what she meant.

"Felix. You good?"

"Aside from the ing obvious? ...great."

"Miss Yejin let me get them in the truck and you can release him."

Chan didnt bother waiting for a response. He hurries to load the three men and whatever he could of the leftover shipment. He had to be ready to drive off. Chan gets the truck ready. 

"Jin come on! Hurry over here!"

Chan noted how slowly she was able to move compared to Baekhyun. Before he could say anything Yongbok rushes from the truck scooping her up. Chan help the two in before driving away as fast as he can.

"Hold her Felix. I don't know what that bastard will do."

Yongbok starts to protest only to hiss. He looks down to see Yejin with hands against his shoulder wound. "What the hell are you ing doing woman?!"

"Heal...healing you."

"It ing hurts."

"Be ing nice Felix. Be lucky she's even ing healing you."

Yongbok looks down to see her hands moving away from a completely healed wound. She really had healed him. He moves her closer to the other two. Surely she could heal them too. Yejin does her best to set to work healing them without him even asking. She only manages to fully heal Han before fainting.

"Chris! She passed out!"

"What do you mean?"

Yongbok noted something black coming out of her nose. He wiped it away. She looked fine. No injuries. They had been the ones to fight so why was... No. His more pressing issue being what the hell was she. He didn't know of any vampire able to do that. Yongbok let Chan take care of getting Xia to come. He just kept her in his arms like Chan ordered. Her being the same height as him made it a bit awkward. He was used to shorter women.

Xia only had one question when she arrived, "Who saw what she did?"

Chan sighs, "Yongbok and myself."

"Funny how all I hear lately is about Yongbok. Can't seem to escape your ing name."

Yongbok wanted to argue but Chan holds up his hand.

"Stop by my house tomorrow night. Bring as much blood as you can. My current supply will disappear after this."

"We did bring the shipment."

"Can one of the others be trusted to help send it along the chain? Me and Yejin usually send it where it needs to go after this but..."

Chan smiles, "I'll have Seungmin handle it."

"He speak English?"