Mistake #1

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Seok Yejin had to trust in three letters. X-I-A. The supposed name of the woman helping her. Her quote on quote mother. She gave her a supply of blood and encouraged all bad behaviors while Yejin tried to tone down the wild older vampire. Even when the vampire forced her to go to clubs. 

"Xia we can't--"

"Who the says we can't." Xia smirks disappearing into the crowd.

Yejin hated trying to find her. Xia stood at around five foot. Maybe taller if she bothered with heels. But not much. Yejin however reached six foot with heels. It took a lot of ignoring people to find the vampire grinding on someone. Or dancing. Yejin never could dance so most dance moves just looked like grinding to her. She bows her head hurrying to a quiet place in the club. Or at least a less populated area.

She knew that it would take a bit for Xia to get bored of what she was doing. Yejin would be mocked for not trying to interact with people. Or worse Xia would drag guys over making Yejin pick one. After all these years Xia knew her type all too well.

"Excuse me... Miss?"

Yejin looks up to see a man in front of her holding out a cellphone. One that looks a lot like hers. She looks at him at him surprised. He looks too handsome to steal it. How on Earth did he have it though?

"...is this yours? I found it on the floor. Your friend said it was yours. Figured you'd like it back before someone steals it," He smiles a stunning smile.

"Y-yes... Thank you. I wish I could repay you properly."

He hums then smiles, "How about you keep me company? My friends are going nuts out there. I'm kinda done for a bit but too many people are bugging me."

"Oh. S-sure."

He takes a spot next to her. Yejin had to admit it was quite obvious why people wouldn't leave him alone. She had a hard time not blushing when he looked her way. He leans close to her to be heard over the music. Yejin couldn't think of any other reason he'd do that.

"My name's Yongbok. What's yours?"

"Yejin. Nice to meet you Yongbok."

"Miss Yejin, how old are you?"

Yejin blinks wondering why he would ask her that. She looks between him then herself. Her clothes weren't like his. Her outfit had been picked by Xia. Yejin certainly didn't match the other women there. She sighs chewing on her bottom lip. Maybe she shouldn't have let Xia dress her. She looked a bit ty compared to the other women there.

"Is it obvious? ...that I don't do this I mean.."

Yongbok laughs making her squirm, "Just a little bit."

"...so I wasn't hiding it?"

"Not remotely." Another laugh.

Yejin huffs noticing his eyes dip down to her chest. Did she draw attention to how low-cut the dress was? She'd have to put his attention on something else. It usually didn't bother her when people looked but something about him looking made her heart beat faster.

"So where did you find my phone?"

Yongbok's eyes quickly meet hers. "Hmm? Oh... It was on the floor next to your friend. She really tore into me for not noticing it right away."

"Sounds like Xia alright."

"She yell at you too?'

"All the time. I'm not social enough. I'm not bold enough," another huff, "I had to wear this stupid dress to prove her wrong."

"It's a beautiful dress."

Yejin wanted to glare at him but something caught her attention. A man staring at her hard. It didn't take much to recognize him. Byun Baekhyun. Her brain struggling to find a way out of this. Then it hit her. She would have to hurt him again. She looks at Yongbok face turning red.

"What's wrong Yejin?"

She bites her lip, "Kiss me. I've never been kiss--"

His lips cover hers before she could finish her plea. She couldn't keep up. Her inexperience too obvious. Yejin couldn't let him stop yet. She had to keep this going for a bit longer. Against her better judgment, Yejin climbs onto Yongbok's lap. The stupid dress let her feel something starting to stir under her.

"If you bite her hard enough you might enjoy the noise more. Don't ask first and the noise might be better."

Yejin pulls back to yell at Xia but feels a sharp pain. A noise leaves instead of the words directed at Xia. Yejin covers . It didn't help. Xia eggs Yongbok on going so far as to give him Yejin's keys to their shared house. 

"If you don't go through with this I'm changing the locks Jin. ...and you... Don't run away later and be ready."