The Party

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Yejin lead Chan around. Without her he wouldn't have been able to arrive to the place. The seven behind him didn't seem as hopeful. Everything would go well. It was something deep down telling him that this would go well. A large ballroom had been modeled to look an awful lot like a throne room. Chan was very confused on why this design was chosen till he saw two chairs looming over the rest of the party. Yejin held his hand walking over to Xia in one of the chairs.

"What's with the design?"

"I wanted to show you the princess that you are."

Seeing the warm look given to Yejin threw Chan for a loop. Xia was capable of those types of looks. The two women sat in their chairs only leaving when someone they knew appeared. Chan's hand stayed trapped within Yejin's own. He did notice the subtle hints when talking to some. Yejin would move a certain way. She was trying to get him closer. Chan wraps his arms around her burying his face into her neck. This became a signal letting her escape conversations. Chan lead her back to the chair beside Xia.

"That was a bit quick dear."

"...You know how I feel about this."

"You have to deal with it. You're my daughter. This is how things are."

Yejin grows quiet. Xia turns to address the group and announce before everyone that Yejin would be in charge of the entire operation for a limited time. This brought several complaints from the party guests. Yejin curses as Baekhyun steps out of the crowd of unhappy people. She rises glaring at the second source of her current issues here lately. Her eyes threatened to turn black.

"You still refuse to acknowledge the truth?"

Baekhyun smirks, "What truth? I know that regardless of your pitiful show tonight... That thing isn't your mate!"

Chan lunges forward but Yejin shoved him back.

"Keeping your pet on a leash?"

"It didnt work with you. Chan's twice the ing man you ever were."

Baekhyun's suddenly in front of Yejin. "As if he could make you ."

"That has to do with my leadership how?"

Chan and Yongbok dart forward tugging Yejin back. Baekhyun turns his attention to Yongbok. She wheels around stabbing Baekhyun's hand.

"Keep your ing hands to yourself."

The temperature in the party room drops. Others seem to hover around them. Chan pulls Yejin back wrapping his arms around her shoulders. She stays calm listening to Yongbok and Chan whisper to her in English. As soon as Baekhyun tries something the two foxes struggle to hold Yejin back. The knife swinging in front of her.

Xia appears between Yejin and Baekhyun. "Enough of your drama. This is a mother ing celebration of Yejin trying out being in charge. If you have a good damn issue with this then get the out. You will no longer receive the food shipment or assist in moving product. You have three seconds before I let the two release her. Run ing fast."

Xia holds up her fingers counting off the seconds. A few people leave but a good number stay. Even Baekhyun leaves but only after being dragged away by other people.

"...for the smart few, make a good case to Yejin and her beau. The foxes are helping her lead while I'm gone."