Six Days Left

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Yejin groans looking around. Chan squeezes her shoulder with a smile. Watching him and Hyunjin try on suits were fun. Her having to try on dressed was annoying. Maybe if she like the whole princess gown bull the worker was pushing... Nah.

"Ye--"

"No."

"Noona--"

"No!"

"Noona. You can't just tell us no. We have to pick a dress. Remember she said its a black and white tie thing."

Yejin sighs, "She said that cause she wants to be the only one to show up wearing a bright color."

"Take a page from her book."

"Hyun... Is that allowed?"

"You said she does it. So why cant you do it?"

Yejin looks through more of the dresses. She noticed Chan talking with the worker wearing a wide grin. He didn't seem interested in looking with them. Yejin goes back to searching laughing as Hyunjin jokes with her. She liked that Hyunjin had been one to accept her reaching out. Yejin wanted to be more comfortable with all the group of foxes. Friends were in short supply thanks to a mother like Xia.

"Yejin noona what about this?"

Yejin turns to see Chan with the worker beside him. The dress in question looked odd. She hadn't see one like that before. Yejin went to try it on. She didnt understand the structure of it. Was this a new style? Yejin steps out of the changing room showing it to the two men. She had to admit she liked that her chest was covered for once. Her legs were in view though. Plus this whole thing reached her thigh but had a train somehow. Yejin didn't understand fashion.

"Its perfect."

Yejin looks at Hyunjin as if he would say different. "Its the perfect dress for Noona."

Yejin shrugs deciding to accept that this was the dress. The worker tries to tell her what would work with the dress as if she didnt understand that said of things. She had what her real mom called hooker heels that would work lovely for these.

"Wait... Is there a suit that will look good with this?"

Hyunjin chuckles, "Any black suit should look good. Question is two piece or three?"

Yejin smiles, "Three. I can vouch for most women in saying that a good dress short with a vest... Especially if you have to take your jacket off at some point..."

"We get it! You like guys in a three-piece suit!" Hyunjin chuckles.

"S-sorry... Let's find a good one and get out of here."

"Wait. What about shoes?"

"I have heels at home."

"You own heels?"

"Heels are amazing. I have them. I have picture proof but not the kind to show off."

"Can I see if I cover the top half?"

Yejin hurries back to get changed before Chan needs the changing room. She bumps into a shirtless Chan. Yejin shoves her face into the nearest wall to hide. Chan hurries to get a shirt on and out of her way. She tries to make her way around him to get her normal clothes on. Once done she just runs out to Hyunjin's side. Chan comes out in the suit but Yejin can't look at him. Her mind still trying to not think about the sight of his body.

"Yejin do you like it?"

Yejin just nods.

 

———

Yejin's dress Yejin's shoes

The dress and shoes.