CH 19

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

"What are you talking about? Why do people need to know about us having or... Slow down."

"Chan you're going as my boyfriend. You have to do boyfriend things. Touch me, hold me and kiss me. Like a boyfriend. Not a boy friend."

Chan looks away sighing. During their moment of silence Yongbok returns. Yejin fills him on what she was trying to do. He smirks agreeing to help. Yejin didnt have a good feeling about this.

"Hyung have you kissed a girl before?"

Chan nods.

"Show me on Noona. I'll tell you how bad it looks."

Yejin squirms fighting the mood swing hitting her hard. Chan however leans into pressing a kiss to her lips. Yongbok makes him try again. Still too stiff in his opinion. He tries to get them to do it again but Chan protests saying that the situation was too weird.

"Hyung you do realize that Baekhyun will be there? Rumors say he's already looking for a reason to stop everything. People say he knows this is all fake."

Chan sighs. "You ordering us to kiss is weird..."

"Who else is gonna tell you that you guys seem more like brother and sister than partners?"

Yejin sighs, "Then I have to be aggressive."

Yongbok chuckles making her blush.

"Noona you don't have to do that. We do have to look more like a couple... But..."

All eyes turn to Yongbok.

"Rude voting me out like this. I thought I would help since Yejin is particular in her tastes. It can be a bit... darker than I think you're use to Hyung."

"I'll just show him a movie. Netflix has one. It makes fun of it but the basic understanding is there."

Yongbok leaves but makes sure to write down the name of the movie. Yejin makes Chan watch Love and Leashes with her. She explains if he gets confused by something. Yejin does her best to try to leave if things become too much. Outright having with Chan wasn't the goal here. No matter what her brain told her.

"Noona? You okay? You keep going to the bathroom a lot."

"F-fine!"

"Doesn't seem like it. Why are you in the... I'm sorry Noona."

Yejin quickly opens the door, looking mad.

"W-what's wrong? Did I say something wrong?"

"I am trying to explain things so you dont try reading Fifty Shades thinking that's what I meant. And you apologize cause I'm ? Bang Chan, what are you doing?"

"Horn... oh. I'm--"

"If the rest of that sentence is sorry I will shove a so far up your I can pull it out again." Yejin storms out of the bathroom then comes back a few minutes later, "...I didn't mean to yell or threaten to peg you..."

"...you sure you're okay aside from that?"

Yejin nods.

"Should we watch something else and talk about other stuff?"

Yejin shakes her head. "We have to get everything figured out. Baekhyun will be there... It has to look real."

"It'll be okay Yejin."

Chan hugs her suddenly aware of the lack of bra with her pushed against him like this. She doesn't seem ready to let go anytime soon. He tries to will himself not to notice it. Maybe then he won't have other issues. Eventually, she does let go sitting on the couch. Together they watch an innocent show discussing more innocent things couples must know.

"Oh. Also I love wearing heels but I will need you to  save me at times."

"Hmm?"

"I will stand till I get blisters."

Chan winces, "Rescue you in regular intervals. Understood."

"If Baekhyun comes to talk to us. Keep the others in line. ...I have to handle it."

"Not alone you do. I may be a pretend boyfriend but still not letting you get hurt for me or the others."