The Party

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

The party came at perfect timing. Xia had given Yejin a night with all eight to make it look good. Yejin knew the assignment. She had to go to the party seeking like Chan to make it more believable. That would mean being in his room and sharing his bed. All while she couldn't for some reason stop this damn . Why was she acting like a kid during puberty? Chan behaved very well. They only cuddled. Full pajamas. He helped dress her. Everything done in a way that she would have his scent clung to her so well.

"I'm glad I found this dress."

Yejin blushes, "Flirting now is not a good idea."

"Oh. Uh... Right."

Yejin sits on his bed putting on her shoes. She always put them on as soon as she could to get time to get use to the added height. For some reason she was getting dizzy really easily today.

"Are heels a good idea? ...we can get you some flat shoes."

Yejin shakes her head, "I need the menace. I need the edge."

Chan chuckles, "Baby those are lace not kevlar."

They had been testing pet names. Baby was the easiest for Chan. Yejin hadn't found one yet. All of them made her feel dumb. Or southern, insulting someone. Chan helped her get ready, he held her shoes. Yejin had to admit he looked really good in a three piece suit. Only one other of the rest wore a three-piece suit as well. Yongbok hurries to help Chan with her.

"She's a bit dizzy."

"I dont think we brought any blood to give her."

Yongbok shoves his worst in her face. "You needed consent. I give it now take it."

Yejin shakes her head, "For our plan to work it has to be Chan. As my boyfriend it would make sense for him to feed me like that."

It takes a bit for Chan to hold up his arm. His face unsure. Yejin sighs pushing his hand away. She mumbles something about forgetting already. Chan groans, his groan almost sounding like a scream.

"Get over here and drink so we can go."

Yongbok fought the urge to grab her as without hesitation she goes to him. Her lips wrapping around a noticeable spot on his arm. No one would miss seeing it. He looks away. Yongbok watches the reaction of the others. The six get embarrassed. It was as ual as he thought. They help wrap Chan's arm. Yongbok helps Yejin into the car.

"Sorry, it wasn't you."

"Hey, at least something was saved for me." Yongbok smirks.

Yejin turns red letting him know right away. Chan had behaved like he thought he would. He just had to make it through this party. Things would go back to normal. Just a bit longer to figure out if she is pregnant. He heads back inside to see Chan trying and failing to put on his jacket. Yongbok stops him. 

"Hold it in front of you Hyung." Yongbok whispers.

"I'm sorry."

"What for? I'm not dating her, you are."

Chan wasn't sure why that felt weird. Was Yongbok mad? Happy? Jealous? He couldn't understand what was going on too well.

"Let's get out to your waiting girlfriend hyung."