The Party

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

The party mellows out with people being overly nice to Chan and Yejin. She just wanted to leave. Baekhyun showing up ruined the evening for her. She'd hoped to spend some time with Chan. She didn't think that she'd spent enough time with him. A fake boyfriend needed more time than what she gave. She got up from the chair taking him out to dance. Chan didn't look up to it. He almost looked scared.

"Let's dance a bit."

"You like dancing?"

"Nope. I need to do something away from Xia though."

Chan did his best to lead her showing her how to follow along. Yejin conceeds soon stepping on his feet to let him lead her around the dance floor. He didn't bother trying to hide himself and he spun around. Chan even elevated them both into the air as he spun her around. Both of them laughed and giggled as they danced. One set of eyes watching Yejin a bit closer than anyone else.


"Do you always stare so openly at her?"

Yongbok blinks looking at Xia. "I'm sorry Miss Xia?"

"Do you stare like that a lot?"

"No miss."

"Didn't Yejin tell you how I feel about liars? ...keep your eyes in check. You just proclaimed to every creature that your leader is Yejin's man. Unless she decides to pick you let's stick with the logical choice."

Yongbok grots his teeth. "Yes ma'am."

"...you prepared for a baby?"

"...I can be."

"Can? You didn't take the time to consider something like that pawing at her?"

"SHE... No. No, ma'am." Every fiber of Yongbok's being screamed to attack Xia. They were almost the same age. She only had twenty-six years on him. He could take her. He could attack her and end this bull once and for all.

"I can see the gears turning in your head."

"I'm sorry?"

"You should be. Snarl at me again beast and I'll do something about your inability to remember to wrap up."

Jeongin has to pull Yongbok back. The others move quickly to get him away from Xia who only chuckles. Yongbok tried his best to listen to the other six. Normally he could easily talk things out but ever since Xia and Yejin appeared talking things out had gotten hard. 


Yejin smiles at Chan who leads her back to her chair. She catches sight of the others leading Yongbok away. Yejin pushes Chan towards them. She hoped he was okay. The -eating grin on Xia's face made Yejin think that it very much wasn't okay. Yejin found herself silently praying that Xia hurried up and left. Chan and his group were doing so well before they showed up in their lives. If Yejin could she would go back in time...

"Such a serious look."

"Happens when your mother provokes people. People you like."

"Careful with your words there."

"I can like someone as a friend."

Xia scoffs, "Not a man. Women and men can never just be friends."

"...you really gonna have that argument with me? You?"

Xia pretends not to hear Yejin.