The Raw Incident

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Yejin had to admit it having Yongbok storm out like that. Xia reminded her that she had to become like her to survive as long as Xia had. Yejin wanted to having just been turned four years ago. She couldn't be completely like Xia though. Xia gave off strong aual vibes. Yejin very much thought about . So much so that she found herself in this particular situation.

"Now. Can we finish?"

Chan nods his expression grim with no sight of Yongbok. Xia nudges Yejin to remind her to focus.

"Yejin will be coming to you from now on. You are to give her proper respect as my daughter. She is here to secure blood not serve you or your men."

Yejin looks at Xia knowing why she put this in place. She looks away trying to not let the hurt show. How could she believe she would be swayed by these men? Yongbok was different... Sure they're all as attractive as him but...

"I give you my word that they all will behave or I'll accept any punishment you decide."

Yejin steps forward taking Chan's hands. Yongbok appears only to tear her hands off him. Yejin turns her attention to Chan. Yongbok clicks his tongue in annoyance.

"Chan please don't! She's--"

"Miss Yejin what's wrong?"

Xia smirks, "She knows you ed up. I know something punishable that you don't. Or have you told him, Felix?"

Yongbok opened his mouth to answer only to receive hands over his mouth. Yejin shakes her head pleadingly. He didn't understand why the hell she was so against the others knowing. Xia couldn't punish Chan too harshly even if she was some all-powerful vampire.

Yongbok tugs her hands away. "I spent last night with Yejin."

The room grows still. Without warning Yongbok is pinned to the wall by the other foxes. Chan stalks closer with a dark look on his face. Yejin is being held back by Xia. Yongbok didn't understand by everyone was freaking out like this. She's a vampire so it's not like she can get pregnant or anything. Chan grabs the front of his shirt. His voice low as he switches to English.

"Do you know what you've done to us? ...do you even care?"

"What's the big deal? So we have ? She's a vampire so everything should be fine!"

"...Xia said if anyone even tries to touch her then she would cut off any parts that touch her precious daughter."

"She encouraged me to touch her!"

Chan takes a deep breath. "We're not done. I have to go try to calm a thousand-year-old vampire who takes pride in cut people into little pieces so don't think you're getting away with this. You'll be punished later."

"For what? She encouraged me! She gave me the keys to their ing house!"

"...then you did something to piss her off between then and now. Stay away from her. Don't even look at Yejin from now on."

"I handle the blood shipments how can I avoid her?!"

Chan shakes his head, "Then I'll take over. Just get out of her before she wants to turn you into a woman."

Yongbok tries to scream out his defense. The others do not stop. They complete the order. Some are thankful to just be away from the vampire women. Chan does his best to settle the believed beef between Xia and Yongbok. The fox ignoring Yejin pleading that there was no issue. Before they leave Xia takes Yejin's hands and places a in it. Making sure Chan could see.

"Don't forget next time." Xia gets on her tip-toe to kiss Yejin's cheek.