Two Months Left

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Xia had food out for the two gumiho when they arrived. Chan was the first to ask about Yejin. Xia noted the way Yongbok sulked at the mention of Yejin. She made them sit down. She offered drinks to go with the food. Chan politely accepted. Yongbok continued to quietly sulk. Xia places the drink in front of Chan with a soft smile. Said smile disappears as she sits in front of both of them.

"Does any of the crazy Americans do leak over to your homeland?"

Chan looks at Yongbok who shrugs not sure where this was going.

"Yejin is my daughter in the truest sense a vampire can use that word. I turned her four years ago."

Yongbok waits for the interesting bit. Chan blinks borrowing his brow.

"I'm sure your aware she became my daughter seven years ago." Xia smirks, "I found my daughter in America along with my son. He does his best to help his dear mother back in America."

Chan couldn't understand how she could only have been turned four years ago.

"Yejin was part of an experiment ran by a rogue group of vampires who thought they could rule all of the world. In fact, they just controlled one small portion of America. Until I killed them eight years ago."

"You let her live?"

"Of course I did! Do you kill a murderer's dog for the crimes of their master? No! ...the things they did to her made her more than a human. If she didnt receives daily injects of my blood... She would attack others trying to drink theirs."

"But she was human?"

Xia nods.

"So the freaky power stuff... The healing... Is from drinking vampire's blood... Your blood?"

Xia shakes her head. "Some drug compound mixed in the blood. I have no way to reverse it. I don't even know how long she was a part of it. ...the group called them the Black Guard. ...suppose to be some super human-vampire creatures designed to protect their vampire masters."

"So those powers...?"

"From the blood and compound mixture over who knows how long."

"Why her and those others?"

"They believed everyone in the Black Guard descended from creatures of Old Magic. Humans call them fae folk or even witches. And Yongbok... I did meet one in my long life... They are able to get pregnant."

Yongbok who is mid-bite starts to choke.

"I've seen the children, yes multiple, take over both parents but never hybrids."

"So one will be this magic thing and the other....gumiho?"

"If she is pregnant its a high chance that's what will happen. Which brings me to my point of calling you both here. ...if Yongbok doesn't want to be with her you or one of your men will."

"...Miss Xia... Can we slow down? ...You just told us your daughter is some kind of superweapon and now you want... Can we slow down?"

"Nah. Sounds like you understand the assignment."

Yongbok runs his hand through his hair. These people keep getting crazier and crazier. 

"...fine think of it this way. I'm going back to America to stay for a bit. It's to test Yejin. See if she's ready. You guys watch over her pretending to be her friends. ...since boyfriend is too much."

Chan nods, "We can handle that. Yejin will be safe."

"I leave in two months. Keep everything in line until then."