Magically Existing

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Chan locked Yongbok away in their base of operations for a few days. He had others keep a close eye on Yejin. He didn't know if it was actually possible for something to come from the missing . Yejin was a vampire, right? Vampires had to bite and turn people to able more right? No other way... Right?

"So is this my life now? Just cause I ed someone with consent? Consent of her and her ing mother?"

"...Felix... You didn't use a ."

"And? She's a ing vampire! They don't give birth! They infect others! This is such bull! Just ing open the goddamn door!"

Chan sighs walking away. Once he's out of sight Hyunjin and Han appear outside Yongbok's prison. They've been sneaking Yongbok food. Both chat in hushed tones about the rumors circulating Yejin lately. Yongbok didn't want to hear about that vampire . His situation because of her.

"There's rumors about her not being a vampire. They think it's a lie!"

"Shush! Before Chan hears us!"

"Sorry. ...its true though. People think she's something else and Xia's just hiding it by saying she's a vampire."

Yongbok frowns, "How trustworthy is this person?"

"He saw her walk around during the day with a parasol."

"So?"

"Vampires have to walk in shade or they die. Duh. Everyone knows that."

Doubt crept into Yongbok. Yejin wasn't a vampire then he might... He punches the wall. "Make sure that is trustworthy than come back."

"What the hell?!"

"What's wrong with you?"

Yongbok did notice that they didn't seem to have been told. So maybe Chan was keeping it to himself for now. Maybe Yongbok should do the same. He told the duo to go double-check not wanting to panic the rest. He had to know before trying anything. If she really did get pregnant... Yongbok looks down at his hands. He was only twenty-one years old. Would he be ready to be a father? Could he even bring himself to be around Yejin after all this torture?


Xia sighs peeking in Yejin's room. She was pulling the depressed act again. Xia knew there was no way that one night of the would make her catch feelings. There had to be something else wrong. Xia tried to tries to take a step forward into the room. A barrier prevents her from getting close. Xia could see Yejin sitting up on her bed. Her eyes completely black.

"You better put down the ing barrier now."

"Why did you do it? Why punish Yongbok? Why?"

"He didn't use a ."

Yejin frown the barrier pushing out from her room. Xia hisses pushing against the invisible energy wall. It doesn't stop. Xia tosses a knife through the barrier. The solid silver passed through like a hot knife through butter. Yejin ducks thus breaking her focus on her barrier. Xia appears before her pinning her to the bed.

"If you ever use that Black Guard on me again I will kill you, daughter or not."

"...why punish him? Why? He didn't do anything wrong!"

"Cause you're not a normal ing vampire! You're a ing experiment!"

Tears roll down Yejin's face. "...I know."

Xia curses then gets off Yejin pulls the taller woman onto her lap to hold her. She sobs into Xia's shoulder. Xia felt horrible for reminding Yejin of her past.