Month And A Half

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Yejin was starting to understand how things worked. She did learn that calling the werewolves BESIDES BAEKHYUN worked. Xia had told her to no longer include his pack in things. A few issues did come up of wolves that were friends with him causing a fuss. Yejin just did as Xia instructed. She lunged like she was going to attack. Most seemed to flinch others tried to act tough but walked away all the same.

The only thing that gave her trouble was Yongbok and his group. Everyone treated her way too differently. She didn't much care for the whole thing. At least Yongbok reacted the same. Annoyance or aggression if she didnt immediately leave him alone.

"Why do you bother trying to be nice to him?"

Yejin frowns, "Cause I trust him. I know he can't be faking it. Hard to fake hating someone that much."

Chan comes up behind her, "Who hates who?"

"Noona says Felix hates her. She says she likes him better than us."

"I did not! I never said anything about liking anyone!"

Han nudges Seungmin, "So quick to defend. I thin that means she likes someone."

Seungmin chuckles softly. Yejin tries to defend herself only getting more and more embarrassed. Chan buts in helping to defend her. She sticks out her tongue to the two hurrying out of the building.

 

"And she's supposed to be older than us? ....whatever."

"Why'd you guys have to so much? What if she tries to get back at you?"

Han chuckles, "She'll burst from turning red first."

Minho rushes over holding a dark red phone case. It took a bit for him to notice there actually was a phone inside it. Minho supposedly found it on the ground. He didnt know who's it was so he was making rounds asking. Before Chan could take it to look himself Yongbok snatches the phone running out of the building.

 

Yejin was waiting to get on the bus. Yongbok steps in front of her pushing the phone at her. "How the do you keep losing this thing?!*

Yejin bows her head taking the phone from him. " T-thank you... Sorry about making you bring it to me."

"Get up."

"...why?"

He grabs her wrist tugging her to her feet. Yejin expects him to drop her wrist now but he tugs her behind him heading back to the building. She knew there was no way that he was giving her a ride home. Maybe Chan but not him. Yongbok pushes her in the building.

"Go may sure you haven't forgotten anything else."

Yejin turns to look at him.

"Do you really want to make the others chase you down to hand you stuff?"

Yejin heads into the building. She searches having to explain to Hyunjin why she was back. Him and Changbin agree to help her look. When it was clear that she hadn't left anything she tried to leave again watching Yongbok expecting him to stop her again. 

"Let me give you a ride." Chan.

"That's too sweet."

"He's a good driver." Hyunjin.

"He's got loads of cash too so you know the car is really safe cause it's expensive." Han.

"Oh. Okay."

"Unless you want Felix to drive you." Minho.

Yongbok is suddenly nowhere to be found. Yejin accepts the ride from Chan. Just before he drops her off he tells her that Xia wanted him to pretend to be her boyfriend. Something about wanting to be honest with her. Yejin had to admit it would make sense. Also made sense why the others were acting like that...