CH 6

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Chan was surprised to see Yejin appear on time. Just like her mother. His eyes fell to her stomach. She coughs wrapping her arms around her belly. Yejin seemed much shyer than he remembered. She blushes at him with every word and gesture. He wasn't sure what to do to get her to relax.

"Noona can--"

"Please don't call me that... I prefer Jin or my name."

Chan blinks, "I'm just trying to show you respect as Xia's successor."

Yejin pouts making Chan look away quickly. He had to remind himself that Yongbok had slept with her not long ago. He turns back feeling in control once more.

"Alright then do you mind if we speak in English?"

Yejin nods switching languages. "Do you have the shipment Chris?"

He smiles. "I do. When did you want to have pick up be? The shipment's a bit bigger than normal... Whyy are you blushing?"

"N-nothing! Continue."

He raises a brow but continues. "Normally we'd ask the wolves to do the actual pick up but they stopped contacting us. So I thought I'd see if you wouldn't mind if we picked it up with you to watch over us. ...sorry we didn't have it outside for you to take like normal."

Yejin nods, "I'll call Xia to ask. Can you see if the others are willing? Please don't force anyone if they don't want to."

That mad him pause. He was too use to Xia screaming at him and the others to fix the mistake or to punish each other for screwing up. Chan smiles nodding as he left her to look for volunteers.


"What now?"

Yejin wasn't expecting Xia to answer like that. "...The wolves are causing trouble. They didn't bring the shipment. Chan said that he'd be wiling to see if the others want to help me get it. ...do I have permission if needed?"

"Only if none of them see you use it. I'm sure the foxes have some sort of power like yours. Gumiho are supposed to be magical foxes so... Just be safe."

"I'll try not to use too much."

Xia hangs up just as Chan approaches her. A smile still on his face. Chan explains that he, Hyunjin, Han, and Yongbok would help. Something about moving heavy boxes being a fitting enough punishment. Yejin would need to do her best to make sure things go right. Going through werewolf land always made her anxious. She knew why. Byun Baekhyun. 

"So when did you want to head out?"

"Can we do it later tonight? ...I'll have more strength then."

Chan looks at her confused. "What do you mean? Are you okay? ...I mean not hurt or anything?"

Yejin nods. "I just have something I need to use and it works better at night."

Chan nods watching her leave confused more.