Two Weeks Left

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Xia sighs watching Yejin sleep. She brushes the hair from her face smiling at how she wrinkles her nose. The older vampire's eyes drift to Yejin's stomach. She tucks Yejin in then leaves the house. She had to visit them. Hopefully without a certain fox around. Xia found them loitering around the tattoo parlor. She remembered something about Hyunjin actually doing work there. Chan frowns at the sight of her.

"We need to talk."

He leads her towards the back. Chan however couldn't handle the quiet with her looking that upset. "Is everything okay?"

"Is Yongbok here?"

"No. He's out with Jeongin. Did... Did you need him?"

"Better if just you know. Might go over better once I leave."

Chan blinks, "Leave? I thought Yejin noona was just handling shipments from now on not--"

"My son needs me. ...You guys have probably have probably been stressing about Yejin's... possible condition."

"Did you test her?"

"No. And I don't think we need to."

Chan tilts his head, "What does that mean?"

"It means I've lived amongst humans for long enough. I leave in two weeks for America. You and Yongbok know where to find her." 

Xia takes his hand placing two keys in his hand. Both look identical.

"Miss Xia?"

"I have to get things finalized for my flight. Excuse me if I don't say goodbye to everyone." 

Chan watches her confused as she bows then leaves. He wasn't sure if this meant that Yejin was or wasn't pregnant. These days weren't to what he thought were they. Xia had made his head spin. She punished Yongbok so heavily for spending a night with her and forgetting a . Now she was giving him keys to their house or at least some part of their house.

"Xia... What's going on? You weren't home?"

"No dear. Remember I leave for America soon. I'm going to visit your big brother."

"Kade is gonna come visit us after right?"

"No. Remember he can't handle ships and planes."

"I get ships... But planes?"

Xia smiles, "He says its unnatural to be in the air like that."

Yejin smiles letting out a soft yawn. Xia forces her back to bed. She wanted to protest but everything made her tired. Laying down helped a bit but with nothing to do Yejin kept falling asleep. Xia didnt seem to care as she tucked her in. Yejin could see her rushing around to get everything in order. Xia going on a trip meant getting a lot of things together. A collection of weapons. An assortment of blood. About four or so bodyguards. Had to be human though.

It seeing her flit back and forth pass her door made Yejin drift off to sleep. When her eyes opened Yongbok was in front of her. His expression a strange one.

"How did you... You have to leave! Xia will get mad again!"

Yongbok pulls the covers back easing her to sit up. Yejin was confused by how gentle he was being. It was then she saw Chan with a shopping bag in his hand. Yejin looks between the two. 

"Do you need help up?'

Yejin looks away, "I'm not fragile."

"Told you she'd get mad."

Yejin gets up suddenly making Yongbok rush to grab her. She wasn't sure why he's being like this. Then Yejin thought about it. She hadn't had any blood today. Laying in bed was so nice. Yejin lets him help her into the kitchen. Chan listens as she tells him how to prepare the blood.

"So you don't drink from the vein?"

"I do with consent."