Chapter 15

Coffee Shop

it's nearly the night, the sunset was so clear seen from the coffee shop's glass door, it was empty since it's the time to be closed.

Yoona was cleaning all the mess that the people have done ,Heechul entered.

" ah..you're here " Yoona said as she continued cleaning.

" yes i'm here, got a problem? " He replied.

" eh..no, just asking." Yoona faked a smile and focused on her work.

He sat on one from the tables and played with his phone.

" it's valentine..." He sighed.

" Y-yes..I know " She didn't change her sight.

" do you know how much i hate this day " He said and smiled at his phone.

" huh?...can i know why? " She stopped working and looked at him.

" because it's fake.." He repied simply.

" what? fake? what do you mean by fake? " Yoona looked so confused.

" why do you love that day? " He asked and looked at her.

" because...because it's the day you meet the person you love, you give gifts and also spend a good time." She replied.

" but once you meet the person that you don't love ? " He gigled.

" what?! you must be nut, how can you even date a person that you don't love? " She laughed.

" yes, it happens ,believe me and i'm...a pure example " He took a deep breath.

"..e..what...you...don't love..yuri? " her heart skipped a beat, she didn't know whether she likes it or not.

" I won't answer because...it's clear " He stood up and stepped toward her.

".e...you must be joking " She still had the priceless look stuck on her face.

" Yoona, i'm sorry." He suddenly spoke another topic.

" e..s-sorry? why? " She felt her hands shaking.

" I'm sorry if i let you feel guilty because of what happened in my house." He continued.

"..ah!..yes..it's okay..I-i think i forgot about it " she faked a smile.

"really? you forgot about it that fast? " He said with a questioning look.

" ..e..huh...i..yes..." She felt her heart beating fast.

" teach me how.." He said.

" huh? teach how to what? " She asked.

" teach me how not to think about you? " He muttered to her.

"...." She said nothing and just starred at his eyes.

" please teach me how, because i don't think you think about me as much i'm thinking about you." He said loudly.

"..heechul..." She couldn't say nothing but to whisper his name.

" tell me how?! tell me how to sleep when you're stuck in my head always? " He grabbed her from her arms and shouted right in front of her face.

" Heechul, stop it please! " She shouted.

" what do you want me to stop?! " He asked.

" you're hurting my arms " she moved his hands away.

" ok.." He sighed.

"..." She stayed silent and rubbed her painful arms.

" Yoona, I have something for you" He whispered.

" huh? " Her eyes grew larger.

" this ." He put his hand on his pocket then showed her a little box of chocolate on his hand.

" e..what is this? " she acted like she didn't know.

" it's chocolate." He replied.

" but-"

" i know, i know i shouldn't give it to you but since you don't have a boyfriend then..take it please"

"..h..heechul, thank you so much " her eyes turned teary all of sudden, she always loved the good side of him.

" nevermind." He replied and tried to keep his poke face.

Both were looking at each other's eyes as she slowly took the chocolate box from his hand,she has never given a gift in valentine before,it realy moved her heart.

" can i ..hug you? " he asked softly.

"..." she just looked at his eyes and he slowly approached and hugged her,she felt something warm building on her stomach, she couldn't ignore it,he hugged her tightly and rubbed her back with his arms, she slowly put her hands around his waist and hugged him back,laying her head on his chest, she felt how his heart is beating, they knew it was wrong, but they loved it anyway.

after the long hug,slowly they parted.

"..so, shouldn't you go home now? " He asked.

" Boss.." She slowly said.

" please stop calling me boss, that's annoying !" He nearly shouted and ruined the soft moment.

" OK, but why should you shout this way? " She went mad.

" I do what i want " He replied like a kid.

" why you never change? it's like there are two sides of you ,the evil Kim Heechul and the angel Kim Heechul" She sighed.

" huh angel Kim Heechul? " He said suprisingly.

" please always stay the angel Kim Heechul !" she begged.

"what the heck you're talking about ? there's only one Kim Heechul" He replied harshly again.

" OK OK !! I was just joking " She closed the topic.

" that chocolate I bought you is really..expensive, eat it all, don't waste any piece "He said.

" aissh..do you want it back? " she said madly.

" no no ! just take it, i have plenty "

" what the?.." Her eyes grew bigger.

" what? you don't like it?"

" it's okay..hehe.." she faked a smile.

" now,go home " He said.

 

at the way home

Heechul's POV

I was walking right beside her ,driving her home, my heart won't let me if i'll let her go alone, Seoul is never safe at this time.

" the weather looks good " She took a deep breath.

" hm.." I replied  with a nod.

" Kim Heechul ,I should stop here ,I want to take the bus " She smiled at me, someone helps i feel my heart melting.

" but-...okay" I tried to be calme and agreed.

" the bus will come soon, you can go now " She said to me.

"  it's okay, i'll wait until it comes." I tried to be nice.

" as you want " She smiled and looked in front of her, I stayed stuck starring at her like a statue, she's so beautiful ,i want to hug her hard.

the silence was all what was heard, none of us spoke a word, she truned to me and I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT

I couldn't turn my sight since it was very obvious that i was starring at her, she looked at me nervously, i could feel her breath shortned,she is always like that when i'm around her, I couldn't help it , I needed to move, I needed to do something, I saw the bus arriving right toward us and I had to do something before it arrives , we were looking at each other's eyes.

the bus arrived, and we're still looking at each other, she was seeing herself in me and i was seeing myself in her.

" Hey you ! won't you get in? " The bus driver shouted to us.

we were both interrupted by him, so we both changed our sight.

" I'm coming " she said to him as she stepped toward the bus.

the first step she took to go upstairs i grabbed her fast turned her and kissed her lips directly, I know it's embarrasing to do that in front of the bus driver, she was so shocked but she didn't push me away, I kiss her as I was grabbing her head until the bus driver beeped to us.

I let go of her and i could see her lips red, she directly entered the bus as I was left breahing hard , the bus ran and i could see her looking at me from the window, I waved to her and went back to my way.