Chapter 5

Coffee Shop

It was a rainy day when Yoona was working and was talking to herself (as usual). but then something-- no. someone, interrupted her 4d moments

 

"Oh dear Almighty One from above, please help me. I can't sleep. I have to work. I don't want to be a burden to my aunt. I have to make my own money for col--" 

"--Hi, if you're done talking to yourself, i would love to have a non-fat decaf-- wait wait wait--"

"--lege --oh my gawd."

"YOONA?"

"JESSICA?"

"OH MY GOODNESS IM YOONA!! It's been years!! How-- How are you? Are you still in contact with Yul?"

"Yeah! She's actually the reason why i got to work here!! Oh wait let me call her!" Yoona dialed a number then in seconds, she was on the phone with Yuri.

"You didn't even tell us that you're coming back from the States, pabo." Yuri was on speakerphone.

"YAHHH! don't call me that. I don't even know your numbers!"

"Then why didn't you ask us? We're fighting again like we did in the old days, Jessicat" Yoona teased

"Jessicat.........wha--OH. HAHAHAHAHA" 

Yoona sighed. "Oh sica, even though you went to some other country, you still have that same "late reaction" habit or whatever you call it."

"Stop it" Jessica stuck her tongue out. "I missed you both!" Jessica hugged Yoona in a backbone-breaking hug.

"Hey! I'm missing out the fun! I'll go there with heechul-ah! I have to go! Bye!"

sheesh why is heechul involved in every situation - yoona thought

"HEY HEY HEY if you two are gonna talk can you please sit on a table somewhere? sheesh she's holding up the line." A raging man shouted.

"Well you could ask nicely???" 

"Oh dear. You haven't even changed a bit, Jessica." Yoona rolled her eyes. " Um... Yoon hee!! can you take over for just a moment?"

"Yeah yeah sure"

Yoona and Jessica went over to another table to talk about things. things they haven't even talked about for years.

".... Why are you working here? And how's your life? How is Mr and Mrs Im?"

*complete and awkward silence* 

"Mom and dad are dead, jessica."

".... I..I'm.. sso--"

"No. It's fine."

".......How?"

" how did they die?...............Well, the summary is that they got into an accident, then Aunt Hayoon's taking care of me now. Well not exactly like she's babysitting me but she's my only family now... and I'm living with her so..."

"Well why are you working here then?"

"Ah... I know you're gonna ask me that. See, Auntie can't pay all those bills and I just graduated, so i need to work. luckily, Yuri recruited me in here but her boyfriend, my boss, isn't so nice. I actually think he hates me. Shh." Yoona laughed as jessica's forehead creased.

"Why?" 

"Well.. I don't even kn--"

 

"OH MY GAAAAAWD!! JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yuri came running to the both of them.

"YUWWWREEEE!!!"

"LONG TIME NO TALK OH MY GOODNESS HOW ARE YOU OH GOSH LOOK ALL THREE OF US ARE HERE AGAIN WE NEED TO GO SHOPP--"

"BREATHE YURI." 

"I'm sorry. I just cannot even believe that you're back. It's just.. after all those years."

"I think we need a girls night out. What do you think Yoona?"

"...uh I'm not s.."

"It's okay , yoong. we'll pay for all of it.Please?"

"um"

"PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?"

"Go.It's ok. I'll handle your work." Heechul stepped in.

What in the actual.. my boss is allowing me to go what the heck did i do something nice? Yoona spaced out

"Earth to Yoona! Let's go!!" Yuri dragged Yoona and Jessica out of the shop.

 

 

 

A/N : Hi this is jasmine (the co-author of this fic. I'm the one who should be updating now. Amoon is next). I'm very sorry if I haven't updated for like 3 months? It's because of school and stress. Sorry. I hope you like this chapter though.Jessica's in it! And YoonYulSic Yahoo! lmao And **WE  ARE NOT. i repeat. ARE NOT ABANDONING THIS STORY. THANK YOU. *