Chapter 6

Coffee Shop

The three girls who haven't been gathered like that for a long time went to the club, they sitted in a table and started chatting about their memories with non-stop , Yuri talking , Jessica talking, Yoona was quite silent.

she said in her heart " Oh lord , I can't just believe what happened ? ...he just did something nice..god..this must be a dream " Yoona was still surprised by Heechul's words .

the girls noticed Yoona's silence. " Yoona, what's up dear? " Jessica asked curiously
Yoona was still on her dream , Jessica moved her right eyebrow and looked at Yuri

" she must be daydreaming...hehe.." Yuri laughed

"YOONA! " Jessica yelled and woke yoona up from her daydream

" y-yes !..what.?! " Yoona went shocked and embarrassed

" stay on earth dear ! where were you? " Yuri young friend.

" e..e-i was-..e.." Yoona lost her words

" tell me..who's that man ? ha? who's that man who blowed your mind this way? " Jessica teased .

" w-what?! no..no one...i was just..about..my aunt..no more" Yoona's face turned red like a tomato ,her hands shaking and her heart beating fast .

" I was just kidding " Sica tapped her back.

"..heh..you never change " Yoona faked a smile.

" well..girls, isn't it late ? we need to go home? " Yuri sighed while looking at her watch.

" yes..that's right " Yoona noded

" ok..I'll pay " Jessica whispered and smiled

" dear Jessicat never changes " Yuri laughed

while Jessica went to pay, Yuri took the opportunity to ask her best friend " what's going on Yoona? everything is okay?"

" Yes , sure ! there's nothing to worry about " Yoona smiled.

" great !" Yuri smiled back.


the girls were walking outside , they had to separate to go to their homes

" so..we had a really nice night..hope to meet you guys often" Jessica said while hugging both of them a warm hug.

" we'll meet again for sure " Yuri smiled.

" well, girls..I need to go , auntie just rang to me and I think maybe she needs something " Yoona said

" ok dear..bye , have a good night "

" take care Yoong "

Yoona waved to them and walked in her way , suddenly she felt some drops of water coming from the sky , she looked up and it started raining .

" oh god ,it's raining " Yoona worried while putting her hands above her head to not get wet.

she started walking fast to arrive home, the way was so long and the rain was getting even more harder, Yoona became all wet from the top of her head to her toes , she passed by the Coffee shop where she walks and found it closed , she stopped next to it waiting for a TAXI .

Heechul was getting out from the Coffee Shop carrying an umbrella , suddenly he saw Yoona trying to warm her hands by, she was all wet ,she looked so pitiful ,he slowly stepped to her , and put the umbrella aboce her head from behind, Yoona didn't realize it, she thought the rain has stopped .

" thanks god, it stopped " Yoona smiled.

" what are you doing here in this time? " Heechul asked . Yoona turned fast to him and her eyes went so wide opened.

"y-you?!.." Yoona was priceless when she saw he was carrying an umbrella for her.

" shouldn't you be home now? " Heechul continued his words and kept his poker face.

"I-I..I was about going.." Yoona said and directly walked away.

" Hey...take this !" Heechul called. Yoona stopped walking and slowly turned .

" take this umbrella , it's raining hard as you see " Heechul tried to keep his poker face.

"n-no..thank you ..I'll be fine like this " Yoona felt so awkwarded and continued her way.

" you will catch cold you little stupid human ." Heechul yelled. Yoona walked away faster.

"aishhh..this girl..." Heechul sighed then followed her.

Yoona slowed her walking , Heechul came walking next to her while carrying an umbrella for both of them. She stopped and looked at him confused.

" what?! why are you looking at me like this? " Heechul asked.

" why are you doing this? " Yoona nearly shouted.

"..huh?!"

" don't you hate me ? so why are you doing this now?"

" hey ! I don't hate anyone ,i'm an angel "

" what the? you're what?! "

" you're really werid , while i'm trying to help you , you're screaming this way on my face?! huh..seriously.."

" but i said.."

" what?! ...do you know why i'm doing this..because you may catch cold and take as a reason to not come to work"

" what the heck?! "

" yes, this is all "

"...." Yoona took a deep breath and started walking, Heechul walked beside her still carrying the umbrella above them.She didn't know what to do so she just walked silently.

" is your home far from here? " Heechul asked in a low tone.

"...." Yoona didn't reply.

" tell me ,can't you hear? are you a deaf? " Heechul got mad.

Yoona stopped next to her house and wanted to open the door.

" so this is your house..it's quite far.." Heechul said.

Yoona entered and closed the door in heechul's face, Heechul sighed and slowly started walking away.

" Thank..you" Yoona spoke in a low tone

Heechul was surprised ,he directly turned to her .

" thank you..." Yoona took a deep breath , Heechul was speechless looking at her pretty face in the rain.

" have..a good night " Yoona waved then entered her house and closed the door.

" ..." Heechul felt strange.

" daughter , where were you all that time?" Hayoon asked while turning the light on.

"e-e..auntie ! did i wake you up? sorry !" Yoona apologized

" oh my god, you're all wet, go and change or you'll catch cold " Hayoon said while touching her forhead.

" don't worry auntie , i'm okay ,i was just hanging out with some friends " Yoona smiled.

" oh my baby, glad to see you smile but go and change " Hayoon smiled.

" sure ! " Yoona walked inside her room , she layed on her bed and closed her eyes, suddenly remembered


-flashback-

" Go.It's ok.I'll handle your work." Heechul stepped in.

-



" what are you doing here in this time? " Heechul asked . Yoona turned fast to him and her eyes went so wide opened.

"y-you?!.." Yoona was priceless when she saw he was carrying an umbrella for her.

" shouldn't you be home now? " Heechul continued his words and kept his poker face.

"I-I..I was about going.." Yoona said and directly walked away.

" Hey...take this !" Heechul called. Yoona stopped walking and slowly turned .

" take this umbrella , it's raining hard as you see " Heechul tried to keep his poker face.

"n-no..thank you ..I'll be fine like this " Yoona felt so awkwarded and continued her way.

" you will catch cold you little stupid human ." Heechul yelled. Yoona walked away faster.


- ends of flashback-

" maaan ,why do i keep thinking about him?" Yoona sitted fast and tapped her head.







A/N: sorry for being late to update , but promise to update faster, Jasmine ( my co-worker) is busy with school :) so we'll update faster when she'll comeback , wish her all the best luck.