Chapter 10

Coffee Shop

It's monday finally, Yoona was prepared to go to work as usual ,  always finding it hard to wake up in the morning but still have the courage to do what she's supposed to do.

Yoona's POV

I was a little bit late, well just a little but i'm sure Kim Heechul will make it a big deal well i'll pray to god he won't see me.

"HEY! You!" He shouted behind my back, I frozen.

" WHY ARE YOU THAT LATE HUH?! " He continued shouting behind me, I just couldn't look at him in the eyes.

" Actually..." I turned slowly to him with an embarrassed face, everyone was looking at me and some were giglings and that just drove me hella mad.

" ...huh? mind your own business " I said like a boss and stepped inside.

Heechul's POV

what?! what the heck?! what did she say?! huh..she really needs a punishment for being such a jerk.

" Hey you ! when i'm talking you should listen !" I followed her.

No one's POV

Yoona walked without caring about what Heechul is saying , she entered the bathroom and closed the door right on his face, He stopped madly and couldn't speak any words, he can never let her win ,NEVER.

Yoona took a very deep breath as she started to wear her apron looking at the mirror , she smiled like a fool and muttered to her self " a good beginning !"

Heechul couldn't hold it any longer, he opened the door harshly and walked to her, Yoona saw him from the mirror , she turned.

" Hey ,what are you do-" She nearly shouted.

" SHUT THE UP! " He cursed madly , he nearly spilt on her face.

"...." She totally stayed frozen like a statue ,she never saw him that mad and the worst thing is that he's mad at such a stupid thing.

" WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN AND STUPID?! " He asked loudly until everyone could hear him.

"..e..." She lost her words, she wanted to be strong and childish so she can fight him back but she has no hope at the moment.

"..NOW GO TO WORK and...and you're going to be punished, you're gonna stay all the night cleaning the shop " He claimed trying to calm himself.

" what?! no I can't !" She nearly cried.

" what?! you're sleeping so much in the morning, so you have the power to stay awake all the night, don't you ? " He smirked avoiding her teary eyes.

" tchaw " He waved and went out from the women bathroom, she held back her tears and finished wearing her apron.

Yoona's POV

I thought he changed , I thought he really turned at least a little bit nice but no ,my thoughts were totally wrong , he is now even more mean and evil than he were , I can't believe he sreamed at my face ,well Yoona, just let it be , someday I'm not gonna need this job anymore and I won't see his stupid face again.

No one's POV

Heechul was checking everything like a boss , He took a look at Yoona who was serving people with an embarrassed face from what happened in the morning , he sat on his chair and followed every move she does with his eyes .

Heechul's POV

she is really a hard working girl, but-why do i ? why do i like to fight her this much? how I wish we had a good impression of ourselves from the beginning but yeah, she's making me do to her like this, she's just too ..too I  don't know, maybe ..beautiful?! wait Heechul No! this girl is just too low from your level.

"Heeeeechuuul ! Heechul ! are you alive?" I heard a voice calling me from the right side,I truned so shocked.

" what are you starring at?! " Jessica asked with a confused look , she looked right where Heechul was looking and found Yoona serving costumers.

"e...not as you think...hehe...actually..I was.." I forgot what i should say, I nearly choked with my own spit.

"..ahhha! I got it, I got it all..." She smirked at me, my blood was rushing and I was so speechless.

"..Ok Kim Heechul..Yoona is so beautiful who wouldn't fall in love with her" She sighed.

" HEY WTF?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! YOU ARE CRAZY , I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HER " I yelled until everyone looked at me and they turned silent wow I've never seen the shop so silent like this minute

Yoona was looking at me so confused, thanks god she didn't hear what Jessica said.

" ok , ok then why are you that nervous? I was just kidding " Jessica was so shocked at my screaming.

"...e...I know " I faked a smiled, so awkward.

" well,..." She went and sat on a table, sigh, finally.

No one's POV

Yoona finished serving so she went and took a little time to sit with her best friend Jessica.

" you look so tired dear " Jessica claimed.

" not really , I'm fine " She faked a smile, she worked alone since the morning.

"..no no ! that's obviously a lie, I know you so well my Yoong, and you're always hyper and talkative but...since I've seen working here ,you're getting quiet" She sighed and rubbed her best friend's cheeks.

" I said I'm okay, Jessicat' She tried to laugh.

" hmm..you really need something to cheer you up ! what about going to eat ice cream HAHA??! " Jessica clapped as she found an idea.

" no , no Jessi , I'm sorry but..I really have to work " Yoona sighed.

" I can tell Heechul..don't worry about that !" Sica smiled and wanted to stand up but Yoona caught her hand.

" No Jessica please! " Yoona spoke fast.

" uh...but why?...I mean..Yoona , is there something that i don't know going on? " Sica asked being worried .

"..." Yoona sighed.

" come on ! you know you should tell me everything." Jessica said with her puppy eyes.

"...Kim Heechul...." Yoona couldn't but spoke.

" huh?! what's with him? " Sica felt strange.

" hates me so much..and it's being really hard and awkward working with him." Yoona's eyes turned teary as soon as she started talking about him.

" Y-yoona baby..." Sica felt so pity and mad at Yuri's boyfriend.

" How can he? huh? why does he hate you? I mean, you're perfect and everyone loves you." Sica said madly.

" please Sica, don't tell Yuri about that, I don't want...I don't want to be a problem between her and her boyfriend." Yoona held back her tears.

"..Yoona...you're so kind hearted, I'm proud to be your best friend" Sica hugged her.

"...hm.." Yoona sighed as Jessica hugged her.

"..look , they say when you ignore a person then you'll ignore his hate " Jessica broke the hug and continued " ignore him and if he gets worse then look for another job"  .

" I ...ok" Yoona faked a smile.

"...you know what..I really saw him starring at you when you were serving , I swear it isn't a lie " Jessica whispered.

"...huh!..." Yoona truned awkward and claimed " e-e...actually...he keeps checking me because...because of work " she faked a smile.

" I dont know , then Yoona imma go now ,see ya bb" Sica kissed her best friend's cheek and went out.

 

Yoona's POV

It's late at night now and I'm all alone at the shop, cleaing every little piece of it, seriously, what kind of punishment is this?!

"..huh...I'm so tired " I sighed and sat in one of the chair , how calme is the shop when no one is here but it's also..kind of scray.

I drank a cup of water and looked at my watch . Oh god, it's 2:00 AM, glad that Auntie isn't home these days so she won't worry about me, but Kim Heechul will pay it hard for making me stay here all night long , alone...I said alone-wait...I hear a sound, Oh god, I don't really believe in ghosts but this sound is..

I went to the bathroom slowly and checked it fully, suddenly.

" you're here?! " Heechul asked and frozed me till death, I screamed loud.

" Hey what's with you??!! have you gone crazy?! " Heechul was all shocked because of my screaming.

" YOU FROZED ME I THOUGHT YOU ARE A GHOST"  I nearly cried putting both my hands on my chest.

" huh?! what ?! a ghost? you're so stupid, ghosts are too busy to come to spend their time with a stupid child like you" He laughed at me evily.

huh this guy ,seriously , I can't stand him, why is he even here? and at this time?

" why ..are you here?" I asked after getting my breath back.

" why asking?! " he replied me with another question, ugh seriously, he's no normal.

" have you finished cleaning as I told you ? " He asked.

"..hm..can i go now?" I noded.

" huh?! what?! i see dust in everywhere here in the bathroom " He checked right and left.

" Hu?! Bathroom? " I nearly choked my own spit, should i clean the bathroom too? am i a maid?

" what?! what are you looking at? " He yelled evily.

sigh, ok , if this is the last thing to do then i'll do it ,I silently started cleaning it and  he went out.

No one's POV

Heechul sat in one from the tables and took a deep breath, he didn't want to let her alone in the shop in that time, he invented the cleaning idea just so he can stay with her longer , he want to be next her,always but he never realized that.

15minutes later, Yoona is still cleaning , she was cleaning the toilet chair, but a big insect surprised her.

"...oh ...my...god" She muttered to herself.

the spider was the biggest spider that she has ever seen, she wanted to keep calm and cool so it won't hurt her but the spider was coming too close until Yoona screamed the longest srcream down from her stomach " AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh"

Heechul stood up fast and ran fast to the bathroom , he opened the toilet door and found Yoona sitting on the floor sticking her back with the wall with her hands shaking because of the black spider.

" OH GOD DONT COME ANY LOSER PLEASE! OH LORD !" Yoona cried as the spider was coming closer.

it was so scary even Heechul was scared from it.

" Don't worry ! I'll handle it " He said while taking a deep breath.

" Hurry up ! pleeeeeease , it's coming closer " Yoona cried even more.

Heechul used his feet to kill it, but suddenly it started running, it's a spider so it's so fast , Yoona and Heechul both started screaming because it was right under them , they hugged each other closely while jumping hard until Heechul killed it with his feet accidently and both sat on their butts in the ground breathing hard.

"..oh god..I nearly died" Yoona touched her chest.

Heechul was right next to her ,their arms touching each other.

" it..was just a spider, why do you have to scream all like that?! " Heechul acted serious and looked at her.

" Huh?! it's like i screamed all alone , you were jumping like a crazy !" Yoona replied with a high tone and looked at him.

Heechul realized that their faces are close , he just kept silent and looked at her.

" what?! what's the matter? " Yoona asked with a questioning look to Heechul who was starring at her.

He didn't ever blink ,he kept on looking at her bright eyes.

" i-is..there something on my face? " Yoona asked in a low tone, seeing the young man starring at her this way just made her so nervous.

Heechul slowly smiled, Yoona's eyes larged to the max seeing him smile like that.

" w-what's making you smiling..this way? " She mumbled.

" you...are really..a weak person.." He said in a low tone.

"..huh..."Yoona felt confused by his confusing words.

His smile faded away after seconds but he never got his eyes off of her , Yoona turned her face right before.

she noticed that he didn't change his sight, her heart started beating ,she felt something is going to happen after that long silence.

She slowly looked at him still starring at her , she didn't change her sight this time.

Heechul started coming closer so slow while Yoona's hands and knees started shaking, she didn't except what he's going to do, his face was coming and closer , while she's opening her big eyes widely and looking at him, he suddenly stopped.

"...w-what's with you?..." Yoona asked shyly.

Heechul brought a wiper from his pocket and put it on her nose.Yoona was shocked she moved the wiper slowly from her nose and found blood, she was nose bleeding because of working hard, she needed rest.

"..go and take a rest.." He said and stood up.

Yoona was still grabbing the wiper on her nose , she was so shocked by his behaviour, she couldn't ever understand him clear.