Chapter 25

Coffee Shop

Yoona and Heechul kept walking and walking together until they reached Heechul's house.

" Your house is quite far.." she muttered loud enough for him to hear.

" who told you to come? huh? " He replied ,so mean.

" well..i have to go now..can i take your umbrella..i"ll make sure to give it back to you" She requested.

" well, let me think.." He acted like thinking ,like a fool.

" d-do you have to think..about that?" She said with a puzzled face.

" i have to think about everything i do ,i'm not like you." he teased.

" w-what the?! well..fine,i  can go now." She pouted and went on her way home.

He smiled , Yoona was walking suddenly she felt something warm on her back, he gave her his coat.

She slowly turned to him.

" it's cold.." He said. She forgot that it was raining and starred at his eyes, she always loved the good side of him.

"..th--ank you.." she slowly whispered, her lips were almost blue from cold.

He wrapped the coat well on her and also gave her the umbrella.

" be sure not catch cold." He whispered slowly in front of her face. She noded with her teary eyes, but he couldn't tell she was crying because of the rain.

" take...care " She smiled to him.

He entered home and She left home, feeling so warm not because of the coat but because the feelings toward him.

Heechul's POV

I've decided to take a hot bath after the freezing outside ,I laid and the warm water overed my half body.

" ugh.." I groaned as I felt warm.

suddenly my phone rang and iterrupted my moment of heaven.

" Hello " I replied.

" baby, how are you? "

" ah yuri, i'm fine, how about you?"

" i'm doin great, i wanted to tell you that i'm going back to korea tomorrow, so you'll wait for me ?"

" ah..i'll think about it."

" what?! do you have to think about it? "

" ok ok , i'll come, just don't get mad."

" fine ,then i'll wait for you"

" yes..sure..bye"

I crossed the phone, oh god, it seems that i can't handle talking to yuri anymore.I starred at my contact list on my phone and saw Yoona's number, I starred at and smiled then I called her.

" E..yes?"

" Hello" I replied shortly, i could see she was nervous in her voice.

Yoona's POV

I was eating with my aunt when Heechul called me, and of course she didn't stop looking strangely at me, i was trying my best to sound normal.

" e..yes,..what do you want?"I tried to ignore eye-contact with my aunt. But she was looking at me like " who are you talking to?"

" i just...wanted..to talk.." He said on a husky voice, GOSH WHATS WITH HIM?!

" t-talk? actually ,i'm eating now." I faked a smile.

" have you arrived home safe? " he aske me.

" y-yep, thanks." I added.

" nevermind..actually i'm taking a hot bath right now." He said.

"WTF!! e...ahhha..then have fun." I crossed so fast,i don't get him, why is he calling me while taking a bath ,he must be crazy .

" who's that? " my  aunt asked, and here's the biggest problem.

" e...Yuri.." I said ,faking a smile.

" and why do you talk to yuri nervously?!" My aunt is really scary when it comes to questions.

" e--actually..it's just that we had a little fight and it's quite..awkward to talk to her now.." I stood up and went to my room.

" Yoona! " My aunt called but i acted like i didn't hear and went inside my room.

I threw myself to my bed, thinking, then suddenly got an idea on my head.

" I need to know..why did he call me." I breathed and took my phone, I saw his number and clicked on the "call" button.

" yes? " He answered so fast, wow it's like he knew i'm going to call him back.

" e..can i know...why did you call me?" I asked nervously.

" would you believe...if i said...i missed you." He said on a low tone, and that feelings come to my stomach again, i could feel butterflies.

" w-what..." I couldn't say something.

" i know i just met you..and..it's crazy to miss you that fast..but this is the reason why i called you." He talked. gosh, he's making me find it hard to breathe.

"..." I kept silent, didn't know what to say.

" Yoona, would you...give me a chance? " He asked, this is the most diffcult question i've heard, i'd like to give him a chance, to give him my love but i can't because he's not single..and so i am, fakely.

"..h-heechul , my aunt is coming, sorry, i've to go ,bye " I crossed the phone and bited my downth lip trying to hold back my tears , suddenly my aunt entered. I nearly jumped when i saw her.

" why wouldn't you come when i'm calling you?!" She shouted while sitting on bed.

" e- sorry auntie, i swear i'd never do that again" I kissed her cheek playfully.

" well, tell me, who's that heechul? " she asked me with a questioning look, OH GOD WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO STALK ME??

" h-heechul??!! what?!! I DONT KNOW HIM " I nearly choked my own spilt.

" I heard you were talking to a person named Heechul, and i'm sure about this, tell me daughter !" she always won!

" e...auntie....it's not like what you think..he's just.." I tried to look for a lie, but yes my head was totally out of lies.

" i know there's something because..ever since you started working, you seemed different and it's like you're in lo-"

" NO AUNTIE!! ITS NOT LIKE THAT!! " I screamed, i don't want to hear it from her.

" -ve" she finished it,well it's like that i've been caught.

"...aigoo" I took a deep breath, well i lost this time, i think i should tell her everything.

" tell me..how did it start?" she asked confidently.

" I...love him..auntie...I do..but ..." I started talking , with tears forming on my eyes.

" but what? " she gave me a sign to continue.

" but..he is...already taken." I cried.

" BUT DAUGHRTER OMG HOW CAN YOU LOVE A MARRIED PERSON??!" she screamed on me.

" NO ! auntie i swear he's not married !" I nearly choked.

" then what? he has a girlfriend? " she asked me after calming herself.

" ..." I noded silently.

" aigoo...daughter, but how can you fall in love while he's already..as you said taken." She asked me while bringing me closer for a hug.

" he said...he likes me and i also do and..i don't know...i'm not sure the thing between us gonna work out, because Yuri's his girlfriend and she's my best friend." I continued crying on her shoulder.

" uh? yuri's boyfriend? daughter, you better forget about him ,yuri doesn't deserve to be cheated on." She clearly said.

"..i..know" yes i know, but i don't want to ,because i can't even if i wanted to.