Chapter 26

Coffee Shop

Yoona's POV

I was still chatting with auntie...

"Yoona darling, this is bad, but you love him. The only thing for you to do is to not. i repeat. not return his feelings back, why would you? He has a girlfriend, Im Yoona. And his girlfriend is your bestfriend." 

"But auntie.." I was on the verge of crying

"I know you love him and being in this situation is really hard but just think about it for a second Im Yoona. Do you want people to think that you're the girl who snatched Heechul away from Yuri? Just think about it. I don't know what any other advice to give you but this, bb. Sorry" She really pitied me from the way she looked at me but .. it's true.

"I know auntie. I know...." I pouted.

"Oh come here darling." She hugged me and I sobbed onto her for so long i didn't even know that I was on the couch sleeping the next day.

---

I was on my way to the shop when I saw heechul again.

Oh great. 

He was about to talk to me but i ignored him. I can't talk to him. 

I know I sound like a fool , after walking with him yesterday, and now, ignoring him.

Way to go Im yoona.

---

Heechul's POV

I couldn't take this any longer.

I grabbed her wrist then I dragged her outside to talk.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!" I shouted

"WOW. MY PROBLEM? YOU ARE." 

"WHAT DID I DO WRONG THIS TIME?" I asked her violently

"OH I DON'T KNOW. LOVING ME AND AT THE SAME TIME LOVING YURI. THIS IS JUST WRONG OKAY?!?! GO TO HER. SHE HAS THE RIGHTS."

"WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO? CAN YOU STOP ME?" 

"I'LL TRY MY BEST TO DO SO. EVEN IF I NEED TO DIE." She answered back, tears spilling from her eyes.

Just at the moment, a car came.

"What are you two doing?" The girl came out of her car and it was yuri.

"Why is she crying? Why are you holding her wrist so hard? what's happening?" She has so many questions that we and yoona just stared at her wide-eyed because of what we're seeing. We're caught.

"Ah..Yuri. I'm not cry--"

"Stop that Yoona. I'm talking to him. Explain now." She ordered

"i.. it's because okay she dropped something again." I lied

"WHY THE FK DO YOU KEEP ON SCOLDING HER FOR SUCH SIMPLE THINGS? DON'T YOU STILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT SHE ONLY HAS HER AUNTIE RIGHT NOW??? COME ON YOONA. I'M TAKING YOU HOME" She answered so furiously that I myself can't believe that I'm talking to my own girlfriend.

"But it's not like th--" She dragged Yoona and they went inside her car

"WAIT!!" I shouted

She drove the car too fast. I couldn't believe what i was seeing.

----

At home

"...I'm sorry Yoona. For all the things that he did." Yuri told me, her eyes begininning to soften up

I'm sorry too, Yuri. For making him cheat on the both of us. 

"ne.." was all that I could say.

"I'm gonna go home. I'm really sorry. If only i can break up with hi--" 

"NO!!! HE'S STILL YOUR BOYFRIEND NO MATTER WHAT. DON'T THINK ABOUT ME." 

"but yoong--"

"I'm gonna be like a third wheel here. So please, just don't break up. don't" But i already am the third wheel ...

I hugged her so hard and her face was really shocked of what i was doing because normally, I'm not a hugger.

---

After Yuri left, I saw my aunt in the end of the doorway waiting for me.

"And so I heard your talk with Yuri."

"Ahh..neh.."

 

"Is there something else that I don't know??" She one-eyed me.

We sat down on the dining room chairs and I spilled everything to her.

I even told her the story about Jonghyun being my fake boyfriend.

"So she thinks that heechul's being a bad boss and now Jonghyun's your fake boyfriend............ " She clapped sarcastically. 

 

"Please auntie don't. I'm feeling tired" 

"I know.. just......... i don't know im yoona. fix this as soon as possible. " She raised her finger at me and then she went back to her bedroom.

I don't know what to do now, again.

Should I tell yuri the truth? 

Or should I keep on telling her the lies? 

 

 

-jasmine