Chapter 18

Coffee Shop

Heechul's POV

I am driving Yuri home, even though she keeps saying she's allright I still cant believe her,she looks pale and weak.

"Yuri-ah, are you sure you're okay? " I asked her seriously as we arrived.

" I'm fine baby ,why worrying? hah" Yuri smiled at me.

" If you need anything else you can call me,ok?" I asked her smiling back at her.

" Ok ,byebye." She pecked my cheek and went out from the car.

She waved at me,I waved back then went back to the Coffee shop.I miss Yoona suddenly,I don't know why but I'm not being patient these days and I want to be with her every minute, weird right?

No One's POV

Yoona was working silently on the shop, serving people as usual,She felt really bored so she went to take a breath outside, as she went out she found Heechul coming out from his car, He saw her so he smiled,she turned her gaze and didn't smile back.

"Hey, what are you doing in the outside?" He asked her,still smiling.

" just...wanted to breathe some fresh air, can't I?" She said with a low tone, He could see she was disappointed from her voice.

" Are you okay? " He asked, worried.

" How do I look?" She asked loudly while looking at his eyes.

" woohoo ,that's really a new side haha "He replied laughing.

" why laughing? nothing's funny." She said, totally not entertained.

" ok,ok I totally understand." He moved his eyebrow and smirked at her.

" what? what do you understand?" Yoona asked nervously ,seeing him laughing and smirking like this made her feel mad.

" you're....simply...jealous." He whispered to her.

" e...a..w-what??" She said pricelessly, helplessly.

" don't be jealous,ok? "He smiled at her and made his way inside the shop, leaving her breathless.

Yoona's POV

Omg ,how can he do that? it's like he reads my mind, was I jealous?? even myself couldn't know it exactly , I took only another 3 minutes to breathe then returned inside the shop ,he was at his working place as usual, I tried to avoid eye-contact with him so I made my way directly to the bathroom.

I washed my hands and my face,then starred right at the mirror and muttered " Am I ..jealous? but...I shouldn't..." I took a deep breath and suddenly heard the door opened . " Who-" my eyes turned wide when I saw Heechul coming in.

" What are you doing? won't you come to work? " He said angrily.

" e..I was about coming, you don't have to be mad." I replied with a sigh.

" Hurry up Jealousy " He teased me.

" WHAT THE- y..you're crazy " I opened my eyes as large as I could , how can he??

" hehe...hurry up !" He said as he patted my back playfully.

" I said..I'm going " I said the last words as I went back to work.

" haha..this girl.." He hummed to himself.

No One's POV

Yuri was laying on her bed feeling pain, she slowly sat and grabbed her phone.

" Hello " Dr.Choi Siwon replied.

" Siwon...I guess I'm not allright.." Yuri replied in a husky voice.

" Yuri-ah? do you want me to come?" He asked, worried.

" Please...Siwon,I feel like dying.." She said painfully touching her chest.

" Ok, Yuri , hold on ! please I'm coming! "He said fast and crossed.

Yuri couldn't hold it any longer, the pain was so hard until the phone fell from her hand to the ground.

 

- - - In the shop

Heechul was sitting on an empty table starring at Yoona who was serving ,she bowed and smiled then turned her gaze to see him .He winked with a smirk,she just pouted and ignored him.

Yoona's POV

why is he doing this??ugh I can't focus on work like this,..He's so...aigoo. I finished my work so I went to him ,He was smiling like a fool at me.

" What's with you?! " I asked madly.

" Me? nothing,why? " He replied me simply with a dumb smile on his face.

" aishh..let me focus on my work please." I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

" what? " He asked acting like he didn't hear me.

" nothing, nothing." I sighed.

" Yoona, are you free tonight? " He asked me.

" e-why? " I replied with a questioning look, what does he want from me? I already feel guilty about everything

" I said maybe..we can watch a nice movie in my house tonight." He smiled widely.

" w-what the- a movie? in your house? " I nearly choked, omg this is just...god help, this is a good chance but..it's wrong

" hm? ok? fine then I'll wait for you ,ok?" He said, already answered instead of me, such a...aigoo

I just took a deep breath and went back to work, even though I love him I still know that he's not for me and it's breaking me inside.

 

- - -

No One's POV

Heechul was outside waiting next to the shop's glass door, Yoona came out and found him standing .

" am...I late?" She asked while rubbing the back of her neck.

" not really...let's go " He said and gave her his hand.

" e..w-what is this for?" She asked nervously looking at his hand.

" hold my hand." He said in a low deep voice. Yoona didn't know what to do, so she just moved her hand slowly toward his and held it.

They started walking slowly, Yoona's heart beating, she was afraid someone might see them and tell Yuri or even Yuri will see them.

" Why don't I feel guilty as you?" He asked in a low tone.

"huh?.." She was surprised by his question.

" I seriously like what am i doing and this is the most important thing" He smiled at her and held her hand tighter.

" e- Heechul.." She just whisperd his name.

" do you like me?" He asked all of sudden.

" e-..I don't know..." She felt her hands shaking.

" huh..how come you don't know? you must like me ,I'm so pretty and handsome!" He stopped walking suddenly and his 4D moments started.

" WHAT THE? " She looked at him with a mad look.

" Yes Yoona! it's very easy to like me! you surely like me so much, right?" He nearly shouted.

" YA ! Kim Heechul ! why are you so stubborn? " She said loudly.

" What ? me? huh then why do you like me?' He asked loudly like a boss.

" who said..who said i like you?" She burnt him.

" what the? without you saying, I can see it " He smirked

" aish jerk " She said madly and let go of his hand and started walking fast.

" hey! wait! what?! jerk? me? hey !" He screamed loudly and followed her .

She was walking with her arms crossed together, Heechul ran after her and caught her from her jacket and stopped her.

" Hey WHAT ARE YOU DOI-" She said.

" I LIKE YOU " He said loudly on her face.Her eyes widen so large, she never had such kind of confession.

" why do i even like you? you're stupid and ....and everything..." He continued madly still screaming.

" I didn't tell you to like me !" She burnt him again.

' BUT I DO ! " He said it loud again.

She just stopped talking and starred at him priceless, he was still mad clinching his teeth.

" can...we just...continue walking? " He calmed himself and said.

"....you stopped...first" She said.

They started walking again avoiding eye-contact with each other.

" sorry." He whispered slowly loud enough for her to hear him.but she didn't reply totally acting like she didn't hear him.

" I said SORRY." He said again.

"hhh." She gigled and locked his arm, He went shocked,she finally made a move and that made him satisfied.

" what kind of films you want to watch? " He asked softly.

" anything's fine." She smiled and ignored her guilty feelings.

Heechul's POV

We walked,her hand on my arm,I felt warm and happy, I love how she's shy but still handle anything I do toward her,Oh god I love her so much.
We arrived to my house and she directly sat on the sofa, I was looking for good films DVD to watch, I wanted a horror one.

" Do you mind watching a horror one?" I asked while checking out the DVDs.

" Horror? well...it's okay..." She replied,I could feel she didn't want it.

" ok , a romantic one? " I asked her again looking at her.

" no problem." She smiled back at me, ugh girls are almost the same.

The movie started, I sat next to her ,no connection was between us.

No One's POV

She was nervous,just the fact of her sitting with him on his house, at this late time, and watching a romanitc movie made  her squeal,He was putting his arm around behind her back on the sofa , she was sitting straight to make sure not to touch his arm, suddenly a scene came in the movie where the hero started kissing the heroine.

" uh !' She said without realizing, she was surprised.

" what's with you?" He asked her.

" e...nothing" She replied and faked a smile.

The hero and the heroine kept kissing endlessly, Heechul started feeling his blood rushing and she started getting nervous.

" isn't he overrating? " He asked in a low tone.

" e...I think so" She replied immidiatly.

" but maybe...he does that because he loves her." He sighed.

"huh..." She felt her heart beating.

He kept silent and turned his face to hers, she was looking at him nervously.

" do you know..." He started his speech.

She was looking right at his eyes, very helpless.

" how much..." He continued.

" Kim Heechul, I like you" She confessed ,He was totally surprised,he never thought she'd confess in such a situtation.

" and and..I need to go, Auntie will punish me if i'll stay longer." She woke up and grabbed her bag.

" e but Yoona !" He said and followed her on her way to the door.

" I'm sorry Heechul, bye" She said fast and went out leaving him alone.

" YOO-" He said but she already went running, he understood her, she was very shy,so he just smiled and closed the door.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

Subscribing and comments are appreciated :) this is amoon