Chapter 24

Coffee Shop

No one's POV (author's )

It was raining in the morning, Yoona tried her best to act normal and goes to work as always,Heechul wasn't there when she arrived to the Shop.There wasn't a lot of costumers since the weather was quite cold.

" Ugh.." She breathed while sitting on  one from the chairs ,she rolled her eyes to her left and saw a couple sitting. Her heart beated and the first thing she remember is...Heechul.

She kept starring and starring at them, noticing every move they do together.

" will i..ever..be like that..someday?" She muttered to herself, putting her hand on her chin.

" Are you daydreaming?! " A voice interrupted her from behind.

" HUH?! " She was shocked as she heard that, she nearly jumped from her seat.

" woohoo ! slowly." Jonghyun said while tapping her back.

" You scared me Jonghyun " She took a deep breath while putting both of her hands on her chest.

" haha , i'm not a monster ...haha..so how's work?!" He smiled and sat next to her.

" f-fine...as you see " she said on a low tone.

" the weather is quite cold ." He said trying to warm himself by his jacket.

Yoona looked at the glassy door who was full of rain drops, it looked so beautiful to her,she always loved the rain because..it reminds her of someone else and ...it's always Heechul.

" GOOD MORNING!! " A high pitched voice came from the door

" Uh..it's jessicat" Yoona said as she saw her entering while closing her umbrella.

" JESS-WHO? oh gosh..she's gonna kill me " Jonghyun's eyes widen as he heard her name, thanks god she was facing his back.

" Yoona baby, how are you? " Jessica came walking to her best friend.

" I'm fine, how about you?" Yoona smiled softly at her.Jonghyun was trying his best to cover his face with the menu to make sure Jessica won't see him.

" who's that guy?" Jessica asked yoona shamelessly.

" e-...huh! " Yoona's eyes went bigger when she saw Jonghyun covering his face.

" actually..." Yoona didn't know what to do, but she chosed to help him since he is now her fake boyfriend.

" weirdo..well...Yoona, i have to go now since Yuri isn't here" Jessica took a deep breath while pinching yoona's cheeks.

" Yuri's on a trip." a deep voice came from behind, Yoona's eyes widen and her heart skipped a beat.

" ah Heechul, how did you know? " Jessica turned to him.

" she told me..before.." He said on a low tone, his eyes were full of disappointement.

" ah well, she should have told me ,i'm her best friend..well see ya everyone, going to go now, take care." Jessica waved and went out the glassy door.

Heechul looked at yoona for seconds, yoona couldn't face him and acted like drinking coffee.He couldn't handle being ignored so he went directly to his place.

" it's him ,right? " Jonghyun spoke all of sudden while putting the menu down.

" huh?! what are you talking about? " She nearly choked.

" the person you told me about." He continued, very confident of what he's saying.

" you must..be..crazy, i never told you something about this person." She lied, trying her best to keep her poker face.

" but...why do i feel like what i'm saying is right."  Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

" please jonghyun, stop talking about that..he may hear you, this guy is seriously ..dangerous." She tried to lower her tone so he won't hear her.

" but it's him, right?" Jonghyun whispered while putting his face closer to hers,enough for her to hear him.Yoona just kept silent proving what he's saying is true.

Heechul was glarring at them, he thought jonghyun brought his face closer to be close,he misunderstood and it's not his fault because he thinks that they are really dating.

" well, jonghyun i guess i need to go to work now or..he'll explode on me now" Yoona took a deep breath, her eyes full of sadness.

" so i think i need to go now, i have to study." Jonghyun smiled and stood up.

" see ya later " Yoona smiled and stood up with him.

Suddenly Jonghyun grabbed Yoona for a tight hug, she was a bit priceless.

" you know that we should be acting well esp in front of him." He whispered and broke the hug.Heechul's heart broke into peices seeing this hug.

" ok.." Yoona smiled awkwardly.Jonghyun left.

Heechul's POV

I can't help it,why do i feel like my heart is broken? it's serious, i never felt that down before, why do i feel like i'm alone while there are many people around me.It's my fault, i deserve that , because..i've been bad to her.

I tried to ignore my feelings or i'll burst out in tears in front of everyone now, and it'll be hell embarssaing.

Yoona's POV

I can see how he's looking at me now but i'm trying to ignore him, I'm tryin my bestest I mean it !

I went back to work and started serving people, thanks god there's not that much costumers, the couple that i was starring at is about leaving and i'll be left alone with Heechul, omg, god please help.

No One's POV

everyone left, only Yoona and Heechul were there ,no words between them only stares, he came walking to her while she was cleaning a table.

" ...Yoona..." He suddenly spoke from behind.

"..." Yoona stopped cleaning and turned to him slowly looking at his eyes.

"do...you hate me? " He asked slowly, his eyes watery eyes were brightening.

" ..e..what the hell you're talking about..?" She couldn't see him like this, if a tear is going to drop out from his eyes she's gonna cry along with him.

" i'm just asking..i want to know your ...true feelings around..me." He said, couldn't speak propely.

"heechul..." She spoke only his name , she's the one who cried.

" why...are you crying? " He asked suddenly.

" it's just-" She wanted to start but UNluckily he stopped her " I know you have a boyfriend."

" e..." She stopped, couldn't finish.

" i know i have a girlfriend but..tell me..how can i even..stop thinking about you." He said while trying to grab her hands.

She was right looking at his hands how they are moving towards her.Suddenly a costumer entered " Hello "

Heechul moved his hands away in a second and Yoona opened her eyes wide.

" excuse me ,we're gonna close." Heechul said and bowed to the costumer.

" ah really? it's okay, goodbye." the costumer understood, bowed and left.

" huh? we're closing? why? " Yoona asked pricelessly.

" it's cold, you should go home." Heechul spoke.

" but..it's not cold here..it's cold outside."

" do you love work that much?"

" w-well...ok.."

" did you bring your umbrella?"

" ..n-no..why?"

" you can take mine."Heechul said and gave her his umbrella.

" but..how about you?" Yoona's eyes turned bright.

" it's okay, i don't get sick easily." He faked a smile.

" thank...you" Yoona faked a smile and grabbed it from his hands.

after finishing cleaning and closing the shop, Heechul and Yoona both went out from the shop and their ways parted, him on the left and her on the right without even saying goodbye.

Yoona's POV

If work lets me meet him always then I'd like to work here for the rest of my life, but Yoona..why can't you say a word? why can't you be brave as him? or it's no about courage,it's all about...feeling guilty, if just he didn't have Yuri..

" i hope he doesn't get sick." I whispered to myself, carrying his umbrella above me.

flashback

Heechul was getting out from the Coffee Shop carrying an umbrella , suddenly he saw Yoona trying to warm her hands by, she was all wet ,she looked so pitiful ,he slowly stepped to her , and put the umbrella aboce her head from behind, Yoona didn't realize it, she thought the rain has stopped .

" thanks god, it stopped " Yoona smiled.

" what are you doing here in this time? " Heechul asked . Yoona turned fast to him and her eyes went so wide opened.

"y-you?!.." Yoona was priceless when she saw he was carrying an umbrella for her.

" shouldn't you be home now? " Heechul continued his words and kept his poker face.

"I-I..I was about going.." Yoona said and directly walked away.

" Hey...take this !" Heechul called. Yoona stopped walking and slowly turned .

" take this umbrella , it's raining hard as you see " Heechul tried to keep his poker face.

"n-no..thank you ..I'll be fine like this " Yoona felt so awkwarded and continued her way.

" you will catch cold you little stupid human ." Heechul yelled. Yoona walked away faster.

"aishhh..this girl..." Heechul sighed then followed her.

Yoona slowed her walking , Heechul came walking next to her while carrying an umbrella for both of them.

end of flashback

"no ,i  can't , I can't let him go like this,I need to go to him" I talked to myself a few words and went back to my way, running trying to find him in the rain, i was all wet since i put the umbrella off my head so i can run faster.

No One's POV

Yoona ran and ran until she saw his back from a far place.

" Heechul !!" She called loudly.

Heechul suddenly stopped walking suddenly and turned , Yoona came running to him, her hair totally wet.

" huh? " He was so shocked when he saw her.

" Hee--chul--" She couldn't breathe due to running hard.

" hey, did you go crazy? what's with you?!" He said angrily, his hair and face fully wet.

" you need--you need to take the umbrella.." she tried to catch her breath.

" I told you i don't need it." He said and continued walking, trying to ignore her.

Yoona came next to him and opened the umbrella and put her for both of them, He stopped walking and slowly turned his face to her.

" what?" She said trying to keep her poker face.

" why-are you doing-this?"  He asked seriously.

" huh?...i-" She lost her words, something she don't know how to explain.

" give me that " He said while taking the umbrella from her hand.

Yoona's eyes widen, he took the umbrella and started walking.

" h-hey! what about me?" She shouted angrily.

" huh? " He turned to her totally priceless, never knew she wanted to share it with him.

" I don't want to be...sick." She muttered like a kid with the rain dropping all over her face.

" come on , hurry up !" He said , Yoona smiled and went next to him, he was holding the umbrella for both of them, both felt happy inside but they knew it's wrong.

 

 

 

--------------------

 

this is Amoon, haha , my next chapter will be posted as well
don't forget to subscribe and comment ;)))