Chapter 21

Coffee Shop

" OMG J-JONGHYUN !! " Yoona said in a high pitched voice.

" Why are you that surprised ??!! HAHA DID YOU MISS ME??" He answered along with a laugh.

" E-W-WHAT THE ?? e- yes..." She wanted to burst but suddenly turned quiet.

" haha..i never thought you're gonna miss me..just kidding." He pout.

" aigoo...you little ! you never change, but tell me ,aren't you supposed to be studying in the US?? how come you're here? " Yoona rolled her big eyes.

" actually...we moved back here..so i'll be studying here !" He put his arm around her shoulder and started walking.

" Hey ! y-you ! " She shouted as she put his arm away.

" what's with you? are you still the shy Yoona that i  used to know? " He teased puttin his arm back.

" E-e- no...but..." She took a deep breath.

" ah you have a boyfriend?! " He asked fast and moved his arm away.

" n-no...i don't have a boyfriend." She said in a low tone, her eyes started turning watery.

" Hey yoona ,why your voice suddenly changed? are you okay? you know you used to tell me everything." He said.

" I used." She faked a smile and walked right before her.

" H-HEY !! you little ! haha let's eat something." He laughed and put his arm back.She just walked while smiling fakely.

 

Heechul's POV

Yuri has been always good at cooking, her snacks are the best.

" YURI AH I AM PROUD OF YOU " I said loudly, my mouth fully of food.

" well, swallow first then talk ." She said while hitting my back, she never loved it when i talked while eating.

" e....Heechul..." she slowly told me in a low tone.

" hm? " I said while still eating.

" I saw...Yoona calling you earlier and...I was curious...does she need something? " She asked looking at me curiously, and I suddenly CHOKED and nearly passed away.

" Baby ,are you okay? " She started hitting my back and gave me water to drink. Oh god ,why does she have to call me now?

" oh god ! i nearly died ." I took a breath after finishing my cup of water.

" tell me." She continued.

" Huh? tell you what? " I acted like i'm out of the topic. oh god what should i say?

" about Yoona." She continued, still glaring at me, god does she know something?

" e- actually..she calls me often when there's something wrong in the shop hehe.." I faked a smile, but my nerves were totally obvious.

" ahha....you must be treating her well that's why she's calling you." She smiled.

" e- as you told me, what yuri says Heechul does." I arm-hugged her ,but why do i feel so unfaithful? simply because i love another girl.

" you must be tired from working in the shop ,right?" She asked ,rubbing my cheek.

" e- not really, i'm feeling good." I faked a smile, wait Yoona called me? does she need something?

" Y-Yuri ah ,i'm sorry but i have to go ! i really have to !" I said quickly while standing and making my way to the door.

" But why heechul? you just came? " She said ,with an upset voice.

" I remembered that ...that.. I need to do something in the shop , see ya! love you !" I said , kissed her cheek quickly and made my way out the door.

" ..." She took a deep breath and sat back on the couch.

No One's POV

Yoona was with Jonghyun in a restaurant eating pizza, chatting and havin fun together.

" Omg Jonghyun, you're so funny, i never knew you could make me laugh this much !" Yoona said touching her tummy, dead from laughing.

" they say...people who laugh too much, esp at stupid things...actually hide their sadness.." He said in a low tone, starring at her eyes.

" e...a..w-what?" Yoona felt awkward, no doubt he knows her, he's been her best friend since forever.

" Yoona...are you in trouble? tell me, you can lean on me." He slowly said and garbbed her hand.

" J-jonghyun please.." She moved her hand away, she's not like heechul, she can never let a boy touch her except him.

" what's with you? i'm sure there's something." He said, worried.

" actually..." she began but suddenly the phone rang.

" ah your phone !" he said while pointing at it.Yoona took a look at the caller and found " Boss" her hands started shaking, she remembered what she saw in the morning and glared at the phone.

" Answer !" Jonghyun felt hasty.

" e...yes.." She said nervously and picked the phone.

" Yoona ,why does it take you too long to answer? are you a deaf ?!! " Heechul said madly ,his loud voice could be heard from jonghyun.

" e- w-what do you want? " She answered , sadness was clearly on her voice.

" WHAT?? such a question ,why did you call me earlier? " He nearly shouted.

" I just...wanted to tell you..that..i'm not gonna come to work..because i had something to do." She answered ,lied.

" What the? only this? well..I want to meet you, where are you? "

" I'm...I'm with a friend, i'm sorry, i can't meet you now"

" who's that friend? Jessica? "

" no..it's actually...a boy."

" WHAT THE ?? HEY ARE YOU SERIOUS??WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE WITH A BOY?? " He answered madly, yoona put the phone far from her ear while looking at jonghyun with a pathetic look.

" why do you scream...so much? " she asked quietly.

" BECAUSE BECAUSE ..You ...you are making me scream !" He answered madly,nearly broke the phone.

" I'm coming to the shop now...don't scream " She said and crossed, still upset.

" who's that? " Jonghyun asked curiously.

"my boss..i need to go to work now, sorry." She stood up, so annoyed.

" wait..i can take you.." He smiled to her.

" w-well...as you want." She smiled back.

at the coffee shop

Heechul was sitting ,waiting like hell for Yoona to come, he couldn't believe that he is that MAD after knowing she was with a boy.

" A boy? omg , a boy? how can she?" He muttered to himself, still mad.

" Hello " Yoona greeted everyone.

" Y- " He heard her voice, turned and saw her entering with a Jonghyun, his arm on her shoulder.

" I'm here..sorry for being late." She bowed to heechul, and he hates how she talks to him formaly.

" Hey ! you ! " He nearly cussed when he saw Jonghyun.

" Jonghyun, go sit there, i'll change and come " Yoona smiled at her best friend.

" Sure"He smiled back, ignoring heechul and sitting on the table.

Yoona stepped to the bathroom to wear her apron, Heechul followed her madly nearly exploding.

Both entered, Yoona didn't realize heechul was with her until she saw him in the mirror.

" W-what are you doing here?" She turned fast to him.

" Who is that guy?! " He asked ,trying to calme himself.

" and...why do you want to know? " She answered him with a questioning look.

" what?! i'm telling you who's that guy, don't go up and down and tell me who's that guy !" He nearly shouted.

" that guy..." She galred at his eyes, he was looking at her madly.

" is my ...boyfriend." She lied, tried to keep her poker face.

" ........" He had no comment, totally speechless to hear that.

" fine now? " She tried to be mean.

" fine...so...fine " He took a deep breath and his heart ached.

" good." She faked a smile and turned to wear her apron.

" sorry...i'm so sorry." He whispered suddenly. Yoona's heart skipped a beat when she heard him saying this.

"f-for what?" She asked, her eyes turning bright. her back was facing him.

" for...being...like this...sorry for everything.." He said those little words and made his way out the door suddenly.

Yoona's POV

Oh my god, someone helps, my heart hurts so much, why did do that ? why did i lie to him? i love him ,i really do , oh god.I can't help but cry, cry over the mess i've done.

" Heechul...sorry...i love you.." I whispered to myself while crying.

I'm hurting him and myself for nothing, i hope i didn't work here,i hope i didn't meet him.. he loves yuri, he surely does, after seeing all those moments between them in yuri's house, i felt how wrong i am, i'm like ing them for..nothing..

No One's POV

Heechul was preparing himself to get out from the shop, he stole a glance at Jonghyun who was sitting and whispered to himself.

" I just...want to kill him."

He went out closing the door harshly.

Yoona came to Jonghyun while wiping her tears.

" did i make you wait so long? " Yoona faked a smile.

" no, not really ,so here's where you work." He looked around.

" em.." She noded.

" well, beautiful waitress, bring me coffee " He ordered nicely.

" hehe...sure." She smiled and went to take his order.

Heechul's POV

I can't help it, I took a bath, ate and done everything but she's still stuck on my mind, she had a boyfriend and what about me? do i look like nothing to her? I'm so stupid omg, i shouldn't tell her that i like her but she said she likes me too...my brain is gonna explode in any moment..because of her.

" huh? " I felt shocked when I heard my phone rings.

" Hello? " I picked up without seeing the caller.

" Heechul..." Yuri said.

" ah Yuri !"

"I'm going to go to a trip for a while ,just saying"

" ah really? how much will it take? "

" for like..a week.."

" and where?"

" to Busan with the family."

" Ok, then have a nice trip"

" I'll miss you, bye"

" bye"

Ugh, go on a trip or whatever i seriously don't care anymore, i know i sound bad but..seriously..I love Yoona and it should be just her.