Chapter 27

Coffee Shop

Yuri's POV

I took a quick shower and switched my TV on, I sat on the Sofa relaxing then felt a pain on  my chest.

" Oh god.." I groaned while touching my chest, suddenly started coughing.

I can't handle it ,I feel like i'm suffocating.

I grabbed my phone with difficulties and called my Doctor Choi Siwon.

" Hello, yuri? are you okay?"

"  S-siwon..please...come...here.." I said , breathing hard.

" I'm coming ! don't worry." Siwon said immediatly.

No One's POV

The phone fell from Yuri's hand as she fainted on the couch with blood all over .

- - at the Park - -

Yoona was walking with Jonghyun , the weather was cold and Yoona wasn't wearing a jacket or a coat.

" do you want to catch cold? why didn't you wear something?" Jonghyun worried.

" do you see me ? aigoo...i'm wearing clothes." She joked and hitted his back.

" HAHA...i miss hyper Yoong, all i see those days...is.." He took a deep breath.

" hm? what do you see? " She asked ,stopped walking.

" maybe...calm Yoona? " He smiled to her.

" hehe...I'll be back...soon." She faked a smile.

" that's all because of him, right?" He membled.

" because of...who?" Yoona tried to keep her poker face.

" your...boss.." He continued.

" ah...just...forget about him...because...everything has ended." She faked a smile and continued walking.

" REALLY??? ARE YOU FOR REAL? e-i mean..a-are you sure?" He went all hyper then turned serious in the last words.

" yep." She noded playfully.

Heechul's POV

- - at the coffee shop  - -

I'm really bored when Yoona isn't here,it seriously annoyed me how Yuri took her, I should have told her everything, I should tell her that I...love her..and that ...she's all i need, but how? she'll always look at Yuri and prefer her over our love.
I never knew Yoona consider friendship that much, like seriously LOVE IS THE BEST

" aishh.." I tapped the table, the worker looked at me with a strange face.

" Go to work ! what are you looking at?" I shouted madly at him, aigoo...and this is all because of Im Yoona, the life ruiner.

maybe...if i'll go away from Yuri she'll accept me, I guess so.because like that she won' t feel guilty or...as a third wheel..Kim Heechul this is the only thing you can go, yes, I can give up on Yuri ,I don't love her, I love...my one and only..Im Yoona.

" let's go." I said as I took my coat and went out the shop.

No One's POV

Yuri was laying on her bed with Siwon sitting in front of her.

" are..you okay now?" He asked slowly.

" hm.." she noded weakly.

" well...i have nothing..to say, but there's some..hope." He massaged his forehead while ignoring eye-contact with her.

" Doctor...you can go now." Yuri said and tried to sit.

" are you sure?" He asked.

" hm." She noded with a smile.

Siwon went and Yuri tried her best to wake up and walk a bit until she heard the doorbell ring, she went walking fast and opened it.

" Heechul? " her eyes widen for second, since she was mad at him then turned normal.

" can..we talk?" He asked nervously.

" come in." She rolled her eyes and let him enter.

" I guess..you misunderstood what happened earlier." He stated while sitting on the couch.

" don't talk about it." She cut him.

" why?"

" I just..don't want to talk about him because i'm gonna look for another job for Yoona."

" W-WHAT???? BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO THAT??!! I SWEAR I AM NOT GONNA SCOLD HER ANYMORE PLEASE! " He stood up shouting at her face.Yuri stayed priceless of his sudden screaming.

" Kim Heechul...w-what's with you?" She asked curiously, she smelled that there's something going on.

" she's one from..the best workers and the shop will be over if she'll leave.Believe me."

" BUT MAN LOOK AT THE WAY YOU ARE TREATING HER!! " She screamed.

" I won't again ! I swear ! Trust me Yuri ! I'll never do that again !" He caught her hands and swore.

" Heechul..." She sighed.

" Please...tell her..to return.." He begged with watery eyes.

" is this what..you wanted to talk about?"She asked with a questioning look.

" huh?! e...no ,actually it's not that." He took a deep breath and sat back on the couch.

" then?"

" Yuri....let's..." He started the first words.

" let's what?"

" break up." He closed his eyes and said it.

" e...h.." her eyes widen to the max, her heart started beating fast and tears were forming in her eyes.

" I'm sorry.." He whispered and stood up ignoring eye-contact with her.

" b-but..." She lost her words ,a tear fell from her eye,even though she wanted to break up with him earlier but that was just shocking to her.

" You..deserve someone..better than me..someone who will love you the rest of his life." He membled.

" WHY? don't you love me? " She cried.

" it's not about that...it's just Yuri, you deserve someone who will love you more than i do." He tried to hold her hands but she pushed him.

" GO OUT ! " She shouted while pointing at the door.

" please, Yuri, don't yell, we can..be friends." He begged.

" I SAID GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW! " She screamed loud while crying, he was shocked.But in the end he stepped out.

Yuri closed the door harshly behind him and went crying to her bed, like a baby, not knowing why even for.

Yoona's POV

Jonghyun drove me home ,I said goodbye to him and then he went.Today was quite bad in the beginning but it went good because of Jonghyun who never failed to make me laugh, he's really a good bestfriend,the weather was cold so he even game his jacket ,I walked to the door and then suddenly got a call.

" Hello? " I replied.

" Daughter, this is me, Hayoon, i wanted to say that i'm not gonna be home tonight ,I have to stay with a friend, is it okay?"

" sure! it's so okay, have fun there."

" ok, darling, don't forget to eat, bath and also sleep early, arrasso?"

" arrasso! "

" bye, i love you, muacks."

" i love you too bye" I crossed the phone, auntie love to stay with her friends a lot haha.

I entered home alone, took a bath and ate just like auntie said.Then felt bored so I switched on the TV and watched merely nothing.

No One's POV

Heechul was closing the Shop, it was already mid-night, the weather was so cold, He looked at his phone then found it was " 12:00" ,He took a deep breath and made his way to somewhere.

Yoona was watching a boring movie, she nearly slept until the doorbell rang and it interrupted her sleeping.

" ugh..who can come in this time? is it auntie?" She asked herself while going to check the door.

" Who?!" She asked loudly.

" open..." a deep manly voice replied.

" huh? it sounds like..e-..no i hope it's not him." Yoona opened the door slowly until she saw Heechul standing in front of her door.

" Yoona, i need to tell you something please! just for one minute." He begged, his lips so blue because of cold.

" w-what do you want again? "She asked, closed the door and faced him, outside in the freeze.

" I...wanted to tell you...I need to tell you Yoona...that I just broke up with Yuri." He said starring at her eyes.

" W-WHAT THE HECK??!! YOU BROKE UP WITH YURI?? ARE YOU NUT?" She screamed on his face madly.

" Yoona ! You don't have to be mad ! it's all for us!" He tried to calm her.

" FOR US??PLEASE KIM HEECHUL FOR THE SAKE OF GOD WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE??!" She swore.

" BUT YOONA I DID THAT FOR YOU ! WHY ARE YOU SO BLOCK HEADED??!" He shouted hard at her face, both breathing hard starring at each other deadly.

" Kim heechul...go back to her...I don't want to be in problems." She said holding back her tears and tried to step to the door.

" IM YOONA! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHY DID I DO THAT?!" He shouted again, making her stop walking, she turned to him fast and madly yelled :" I HAVE NO IDEA !! AND I DONT THIN-" She screamed while crying.

" BECAUSE I ING LOVE YOU IM YOONA!" He screamed while confessing, his eyes opened madly, she stopped breathing for a moment and her eyes went all round-shaped.Suddenly it started snowing.

" I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE!! " He continued.Glaring at her eyes.She was so speechless and had nothing to say or to do.

" h-hee...chul.." she whispered,a tear from her eye.

" I..love you..Yoona...you're my everything...please..understand me." He whispered while touching her face, she could feel his cold shaking hands on her cheeks.

She cried while he was rubbing her cheeks, she couldn't handle seeing him like this, she loves him so much and finally knew he loves her.

" please...don't ever..leave me." He whispered right close to her face.

Yoona noded her head while crying and jumped on him for a hug, she hugged him so tight while crying, he felt so happy and hugged her back.

" Woah ! that was so strong!" He said next to her ear.

" don't start please." She said embarrassingly, she rarely starts when they are together.

" ok ok..don't ever worry..what Yoona says Kim heechul does." He said while smiling.

They slowly parted,their faces so close.He grabbed her cold hands and kissed it,she smiled shyly ,with tears still on her eyes.

" it's..so...cold." She said, she could feel his cold hands.

" it's snowing." He whispered to her while smiling.

" really? i didn't..notice it." She smiled warmly at him.

"well..now, baby..I should go." He said while taking a deep breath.

" baby?..hah..that sounds...funny." she smiled shyly while rubbing the back of her head then stepped to the door giving him her back.

" what do you want me to call you then?" He joked while backhugging her.

" ...anything..you want.." She felt her heart beating when he made that move.

" i love you." He whispered her ear and kissed it.

" actually..auntie..isn't here..and it's so cold outside, do you want to come in?" She suggested.

" Of course!" Heechul replied shamelessly.

They parted and she opened the door for him.