Chapter 19

Coffee Shop

The morning

 

Yuri was in the hospital sitting on the bed.

" You'll be okay " Dr.Choi Siwon said to his patient.

" ah ,thank you, I've been feeling so weak lately." She said, worried.

" you don't have to worry, all you have to do is to take those medicines,ok?" He replied with a smile.

" Thank you "She bowed and made her way outside.

She phonecalled Heechul to come to take her and he was waiting in his car, he could see her coming so he went out and opened the door for her.

" Hello " He greeted.

" Hi " She smiled and entered.

" what were you doing in the hospital?" He asked curiously.

" I was visiting..my dad..he's a bit sick" She lied.

" ah really? why didn't you tell me before? " He asked, worried.

" No baby, it's not really a big deal" She faked a smile.

" well, ok" He smiled back and started driving.

 

Yoona's POV

It's the morning that fast, I didn't sleep well, I was thinking about him all the night long, thinking about how will our relationship work in the end. and yes, the guilty feelings never left me.

I took my bath, had my meal very silently until my aunt noticed it.

" Darling, what's with you? you look...a bit....silent? " she asked me with a worried look.

" nothing to worry about auntie " I faked a smile and lied to her, I'd really like to tell her the truth but i dont want her to know how bad i am.

" I hope it's really nothing " She rubbed my hand.

I pecked her cheek and went out to meet Jessica who just called me in the morning.

 

at the public garden

" Yoona Baby I miss you so much !" Jessica hugged me hard ,nearly broke my bones.

" ah!.jessi..please! you hurt me !" I said , she nearly broke me.

" haha SORRY BABY! I JUST MISS YOU !! how have you been?" She asked me in a hyper tone while we sat.

" I'm doing ..fine, thanks, how about you?"

" you don't look really fine sweety, come on! is that Kim Heechul still hating on you?" She asked madly like she's going to kill him.

" no ,no ,he's not...he is really not." I replied, the problem is my feelings now

"then..what's the problem? ha? you fought with Yuri?" She asked again, never lost hope.

" no , of course not !" I swore, and i feel like i'm going to fight her soon and that makes me feel bad.

" then WHAT THE HECK IS MAKING YOU SAD LIKE THIS?" She asked loudly.

" I'm not sad ! I'm just..." I wanted to tell her but..something is just pushing me.

" ahha! I know now!! you're in love, aren't you?? " She patted my back , I nearly squealed when I heard her saying that.

" OH WHAT ?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I felt my blood rushing.

" Yoona baby, you can tell me about it ,ha? who is it?" She pinched my cheek and told me with a cute voice.

" I won't lie...I'm...I'm really in love.." I confessed, I dont think i can hold it anymore.

" and who's that lucky guy? " She asked me in a seducing way.

"that guy is...actually..I shouldn't be in love with this guy...because he is already in a relationship." I sighed, so badly..he isT__T

" really?! and how can you fall for a guy who's in a relationship dear?! " She looked at me differently, I shouldn't tell her aigoo...she'll hate me,esp if she'll know that it's yuri's boyfriend.

" e...I don't know..how..it did happen...but I don't want to sound bad...I really don't want..but love...isn't a crime, right?"  I totally faced the truth.

" Yoona baby, I know you're not that kind of people but..who's that guy? what's his name?" She kept posing questions to me and it's getting me more nervous, I don't think i shouls say his name.

" he's...he's a person...whom i met...in..in a..who comes in our shop quite often " I lied, I'm sorry jessica.

" you should show him to me next time when i'll come ,ok??? " She went all hyper to see him, omg where can i look for a guy now??

" e...sure !" I faked a smile.

 

No One's POV

Heechul was on the coffee shop, he was bored since Yoona doesn't have work today ,He felt so lonely without her.So he decided to call her.

" Hello " She replied.

" Hi...how are you?"

" e..Heechul...i'm fine, and you?"

" why did you go so fast last night? "

" that's because...my auntie worried about me."

" so you arrived home safe?"

" yep."

" your answers are so short like..you don't want to talk to me."

" no ! absloutly not, it's just..i'm a bit tired and was about sleeping."

" ..ok, then i'll leave you to sleep, bye"

"e KIM HEE-" He crossed before she could even finish his name, she could feel he was upset and here she feels guilty about him again.

 

Heechul's POV

I don't understand this girl, she tells me she loves then..she ,ugh I really don't know why did i even fall in love with her? maybe she's sick? wait, no, she was hella fine yesterday ,what else? tomorrow she'll come so i'll meet her and talk to her.