Chapter 29

Coffee Shop

Yoona's POV

I dressed simply and prepared myself to go with Yuri for shopping, suddenly my aunt caught my hand when I was getting out from the door.

" huh?! yes auntie, need something?" I asked with a questioning look.

" you said...that you're in love with..Yuri's boyfriend..right?" She asked me slowly, my heart beated and a scared feeling came to my heart.

" ..y..yes..but i'll try...hard.. to forget him like you told me..haha.." I lied while fake-smiling , well he's my boyfriend now.

"..so...how are you going to meet her? " She asked me again, uh..auntie i'm trying my best to look normal.

" don't worry...I'll be okay ,BYE! " I kissed her cheek fast and went running.

" aishh...Etteoke? I thought things are going easier aigoo...I wonder how Yuri is feeling now that Heechul broke with her." I muttered while walking fast.

No One's POV

Yuri was waiting for Yoona in the most famous clothes store in seoul, she kept looking at her clock waiting for her.

" Am I late??" Yoona spoke from behind.

" ah ! Yoona...hi..no not really.." Yuri smiled.

Yoona sat on the chair facing Yuri trying her best to look normal.

" So...you adore shopping,don't you?" Yoona started, smiling widely.

" is there something?" Yuri asked curiously.

" e- w-what do you mean?" Yoona's look suddenly changed.

" you look so happy, something happened?? You need to tell me Im Yoona !!" Yuri joked.

"..e-..well..nothing special..just in a good mood HAHA " Yoona faked a laugh.

" ok, well...let's start shopping?? " Yuri suggested, Yoona noded happily and both locked arms and walked together.

 

Yuri's POV

We walked through the whole store and bought many clothes, it's a little bit weird since Yoona let me buy for her clothes this time, she's usually shy and can't accept gifts easily, but i love to see her happy ,smiling because i know how much she suffered in the past.

" Yuri-ah, aren't you tired? should we take a rest?" Yoona sighed.

" as you want " I smiled to her warmly.

" I'm very thirsty ,let's drink something "

" ok ,let's go to the coffee sho-" I wanted to talk but then remembered my break-up with Heechul, I don't want to see his face again.i love him but i cant

" coffee shop?" Yoona knew I was about saying it, but she surely has no idea about our break-up.

" no, Yoona..let's go to another place..please.." I said in a low tone, she looked at me differently i could feel it, i need to tell her.

" w-why?..w-what's going on?" She asked me, and here i should tell her but not here.

We went to the nearest shop and sat together.

No One's POV

" y-you...broke up with Heechul?!" Yoona acted shocked, like she doesn't know anything.

" yes,well He did first" Yuri sighed.

" b-but..how ?? i mean..I dont know, do you have any idea why?" Yoona kept on acting.

" I don't know either, he seemed so puzzling, he told me that..I deserve someone better and blablabla, the important ,i don't want to talk about him,ok?" Yuri faked a smile at the end.

" but..yuri..well, it's your choice after all and maybe..you really deserve someone better..who knows haha" Yoona faked a smile.

" you're still working in the shop?" Yuri asked while taking drinking he coffee.

" yes, it's where i got money from..i mean...i can't qui-" Yoona began.

" no Yoona! it's not your problem, it's mine and ..you don't have to include yourself, keep working there.." Yuri cut her, she didn't want Yoona to lose her job because of her.

" thank you..thank you so much for understanding me, i want to tell you.." Yoona's eyes turned teary, she doesn't feel guilty anymore and she looks bad at herself.

" ...hm?"

" you're the bestest friend i've ever had, i don't know what would i be without you??" Yoona cried.

" Y-Yoona baby, why are you crying? you were just happy right now, it looks like i ruined your mood, aigoo sorry " Yuri rubbed her best friend's hand.

" no, you didn't, it's maybe..tears of joy " Yoona wiped her tears away.

- - at the coffee shop - -

Heechul was smiling happily, everyone was curious what's going to him, even his co-worker was wondering.

" b-boss, can i know what's going on?" The co-worker asked ,a little bit afraid from heechul's reaction.

" should i tell you??" Heechul replied meanly, the co-worker immediatly went back to his work, Heechul smiled after that and looked at his clock, he's been waiting for Yoona since the morning, he heard the doorbell ring and looked in front of him, his face expression suddenly changed, because it's the person he hates the most KIM JONGHYUN.

" aishh....like seriously, what is he doing here ??" Heechul muttered to himself madly and came walking to him.

" Oh ! Hello , where's Yoona?" Jonghyun bowed and asked nicely.

" Yoona? why looking for Yoona?" Heechul replied with a smug.

" don't I have the right to look for my girlfriend?" Jonghyun asked simply, and burnt heechul.

" WTF !! dont ever call yoona your girlfriend again, ok??" Heechul screamed madly, nearly punching his face.

" and why can't I? " Jonghyun replied so calm, he always knew how to control his anger unlike Kim Heechul.

" well, I'll simply tell you why..." Heechul cleaned his throat.

" hm?"

" because SHE IS MY GIRL, U MAD?" Heechul said loudly.

"... hehe..you're funny..stupidly funny.." Jonghyun faked a laugh.

" WTF DID YOU JUST SAY THAT I AM STUPID??! "Heechul shouted at his face.

" can you just call Yoona for me please ?" Jonghyun said between his teeth.

" No, I won't, you mad?"

" well, fine, tell her that i was looking for her, bye."

" no, i won't tell her, forget her ok? she's my girl." Heechul muttered.

" grow up." Jonghyun said. Heechul got mad ,he moved his hand up and wanted to punch him but suddenly a voice came from behind :" STOP !"

Heechul looked behind him and found Yoona standing ,she was kinda mad because of what Heechul was doing, he slowly put his hand down and faked a smile.

" Yoona..." both of the boys said.

" what are you doing Heechul ,ha??! you think yourself the greatest or something?! DONT EVER DARE TO PUT YOUR HAND ON MY BOYF- BEST FRIEND !" She stated loudly.

" Yoona, it's okay, i'm going now." Jonghyun bowed and stepped toward the door.

" No, Jonghyun wait, I'll come with you." Yoona glared at Heechul madly and went out with jonghyun leaving him mad, HELLA MAD.

Yoona's POV

I walked with Jonghyun outside the shop and we breathed some fresh air.

" Why did you say 'best friend' instead of 'boyfriend' ?" Jonghyun asked me, should i tell him the truth? that heechul is my boyfriend?

" e- actually..Jonghyun-ah, i don't think i'm your fake girlfriend anymore.." I said embarrassingly.

" so are we breaking up?..fakely.." He said, I could see some few sadness on his eyes.

" hehe..yes..fakely..." I laughed, trying to cheer him up.

" well, then..you don't need to make your boss jealous anymore? haha.." Jonghyun walked beside me.

" yep.." I smirked.

I was walking and walking Jonghyun until I forgot about the shop.

" OMG JONGHYUN I HAVE TO GO TO WORK NOW SORRY !! SEE YA LATER BYE! " I greeted and hurried running back to the shop.

No One's POV

 

Yoona entered the coffee shop running hard, she looked right and left and found everyone looking at her.She bowed and continued her way inside, she didn't find Heechul on his usual work place.

" e..where's the boss?" Yoona asked her co-worker.

" he went to his house...he was..very mad..until he nearly punched me."

" OMG?! really? "

Yoona's POV

Omg, now he's mad at me, it's like the end of the world, seriously ,what should i do?? Yoona, call him ! maybe!

I grabbed my phone and called him, it kept ringing but NO ANSWERS !! omg he's getting me so nervous, I don't want him to be mad..I love him but he..just should learn how to behave with my friends !

I kept on calling but he never replies, he didn't even call back, I worked until mid-night and I was preparing myself to go home, alone.

I was walking while thinking about him, how can i talk to him and maybe..aplogize..but what for? for defending my best friend? is this ever a mistake? aigoo..my mind is so I can't omg.

Bing! an idea came to my mind.

" I'll do it !' I said as I walked faster.

No One's POV

Heechul was laying on his king-sized bed, wearing only pants ,he looked so hopless and unhappy, after rejecting all Yoona calls.He heard a knock on his door ,he was too lazy to wake up in the beginning but it kept ringing so he stood up and made his way to the door.

opend it.

" Hi !" Yoona smiled widely.

"psh...what do you want?" He replied madly, totally unsatisfied.

" a-are you annoyed because of..my visit?" She said with her puppy eyes.

" what do you want? and how can you come to me at this time?" Heechul ignored her.

" w-what??! what do you mean? I-i didn't find you at work so that's why.."

" just because of that you came? stupid.."

" HEY! well..you're mad because of Jonghyun,right?"

" what? who's Jonghyun?" Heechul acted like not-caring.

" stop acting like a fo- well..you know Jonghyun, my best friend."

" ah, wasn't he your boyfriend?"

" Heechul..." Yoona said seriously, she can't handle the annoyed heechul.

" Hey !HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME HEECHUL?? CALL ME BOSS! " Heechul shouted in front her face.

" ...e.. are you still...HEY !! YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND , HOW CAN I CALL YOU BOSS?? " Yoona screamed back.Heechul stopped talking and starred at her eyes, he loved it when she claimed that he's her boyfriend but was still annoyed because of what happened in the morning.

" come in.." He membled in a low tone and opened the door wider.

Yoona slowly stepped in ,He closed the door and came to her walking, their eyes met.

" what's going on?" She asked.

" the way you defended him broke my heart." He simply said, Yoona's heart ached, tears were formed in her eyes, she didn't know what to do after hearing him saying this.

Yoona was trying to hold back her tears, Heechul was starring at her eyes.

" if you think defending someone instead of your boyfriend is amusing..then.."

" Heechul ,it's not like what you think.." a tear fell from her eye.

" Yoona..if you love me kiss me." He said.