Chapter 39

Coffee Shop

Yoona's POV

Yuri hung up without ending her words, she looked like she was upset and was about to say something...hope what I am thinking about is wrong, I sighed a long sigh and went out for work, I kissed my auntie on my way.

No One's POV

Heechul was waiting so excited for Yoona in shop, he looked from the glass wall and saw her coming, he was smiling happily but his smile slowly faded when he saw her putting her down, in a lost look,she walked to him.

" Good morning.." She said with a sigh.

" Good- what's with you?" He asked, one-eying her.

" huh? nothing..why?" She tried to change her mood.

"You don't look okay, are you sick?" He asked and suddenly put his palm on her forehead.

" no I'm okay..what are you doing?" She laughed softly and put his hand away.

" don't act cool !" He said with his pumpy lips.

" I'm not acting cool !" She laughed.

" hey ! i'm not laughing, something's happened ,you should tell me." He spoke seriously.Yoona became silent, she didn't know what to say, just frozen on her place starring at him.

" what?" He asked moving his eye-brow.

" nothing...my aunt is sick."She lied.

"ah ! that's why you look kind of upset..well, it's okay baby..she'll get well soon.." He smiled and pinched her cheeks.

" ugh.." She groaned from the pain and pushed his hands away." I have to go to change." She continued and went in the bathroom.

"Ok..hurry up!" He tapped her back.

Heechul smiled to her and he turned his head to look forward him, his eyes went wide when he saw a car parking next to the shop.

" oh my god..is this Yuri?" He thought.

Yuri got off from her car and he saw her, his eyes larged even more, he stood up and went outside before she enters the shop.

" Yuri.." He said under his breath , Yuri put her head up and saw him in front of her, she tried to act calm.

" Hey.." She faked a smile.

" e...Yuri, Hi..it's a long time no see." He spoke nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

" true, do you miss me?" She asked all of sudden, one-eying him.

" huh?..m--..ah miss you?...everyone misses you." He faked a laugh.

" well, Yoona is here?" Yuri asked.

"ah..yep, she's inside..you can enter.." He said.

Yuri went in and Heechul sighed a long sigh while following her.

 

Yoona was getting out from the bathroom and her heart skipped a beat when she met Yuri.

" Hey bestfriend." Yuri greeted and hugged her tightly, Yoona didn't know what to do, she felt so awkward but still hugged her back.

Heechul was looking at Yoona with an uncomfortable face, they were exchanging eye-contacts.Both had a bit of guilt inside of them.

" how are you?" Yuri asked as she broke the hug.

" I...am as you see..so busy with work.." Yoona laughed nervously.

Heechul could see his girlfriend's hands shaking, he wanted to hold her and tell Yuri about everything but he doesn't feel like he's ready yet.

" so...let's take a seat." Yuri smiled and held Yoona's hand, taking her to the right table.

" what would you guys like to drink?" Heechul asked.

" hmm..bring us some coffee.." Yuri said.

" well, ok.." Heechul went to serve.

" so..Yoona..any news?" Yuri asked, faking a smile while rubbing her bestfriend's shaky hands.

" e...nothing new...just as you see.." Yoona's face turned red.

" really? you seemed  happy lately, are you seeing someone?"Yuri asked lowering her voice.

" a...e..no..not yet.." Yoona lied and moved her hand away from Yuri's.

" really? hmm...sadly." Yuri faked a sigh.

" ..hehe..it's okay...i'm fine like this." Yoona lied again.

" here's your coffee." Heechul said and posted the coffee.

" thanks and since when you serve? aren't you the boss?" Yuri looked at Heechul.

" e...actually...the co-worker didn't arrive yet so i'm doing his job.." Heechul faked a smile.

" ah really? ..you became such a nice guy..I wonder who changed you." Yuri smiled a y smile.

Yoona looked at Heechul fearfuly and he looked back at her, both of them smelled something suspicious.

" well, Heechul..go to work..we're going to talk about girl things." Yuri said.

" oh..allright..have fun."He went back to his place.

" hmm..Yoona..I don't know why but I miss you.." Yuri started again making Yoona feel so afraid and nervous.

" ..Yuri..you look weird." Yoona suddenly spoke, she couldn't handle.

" me?"

" yes."

" my face or my personality?"

"your...personality."

" you want to know?" Yuri's eyes suddenly glared.

" huh?"

" someone spoke to me yesterday..on the phone..and he told me that one from my best friend is going out with my ex." Yuri glared.

" w...what?..e..really?!" Yoona's hands shaked again.

" Yes. And I am really trying to know who is she, this who can betray me this way." Yuri rolled her eyes as she drank her coffee.

" w..why are..you calling her..a ?" Yoona asked, her eyes turning teary.

" because this isn't fair ! if I'll find out about her someday ..I swear she's gonna pay it hard !" Yuri posted her cup strongly on the table, which made Yoona close her eyes.

" Yoona..you need to help me looking for her..ask Heechul about her..I want to know her."Yuri suddenly spoke, Yoona's eyes opened wide.

" please..Yoona, I trust you." Yuri said in a low tone.

"...e..."

" ok?"

" ok." Yoona noded slowly.

" well, now, I have to go.." Yuri said as she grabbed her bag and paid.

she left Yoona sitting on the table alone with tears being formed in her eyes, Heechul came and saw her feeling lost.

" Yoona...are you okay? something happened?" He asked softly.

" I need...I need to use the bathroom." Yoona said and went running to the bathroom, Heechul sighed and looked at the glassy wall.

 

- in the bathroom -

Yoona was  sitting in a toilet chair with her arms wrapped around her knees, crying her soul out, she couldn't stop, she felt she was unfair, and Yuri calling her a just made her more broken inside.2 hours of staying in the toilet, Heechul worried and had to call her.

*knocks* " Yonoa are you here?" He kept knocking but she never replies, he knew she was there.

" Yoona, if you won't reply I'll open the door." He said, and no replies, he insisted to open the door and saw Yoona putting her head down.

" ...w..what's going on?" He asked.

" leave me alone."She said under her breath, she didn't want to show him her tears.

He slowly moved his hands and put her face up, he saw the tears spread all over her pink cheeks, his heart ached.

" baby...what's going on?..why are you crying?" He asked browsing her tears.

" Heechul..please...I'm okay, just leave me alone." She pushed him away and stood up.

" Yoona !" He nearly shouted.

" I'm your boyfriend ! can't you tell me what's going on?!" He yelled.

" NOTHING !" She yelled back.

" ...is it..because of your aunt..or..because.." He started, lowering his voice, looking at her eyes.

" of Yuri." He continued, another tears went from her eyes, he was looking at her watery eyes, he knew he was right.He stepped one more step and pulled her in from a tight hug.She cried in his chest and he rubbed her back.

" shh...if there's something..i'm here for you..always." He whispered.Yoona put her arms around his waist slowly and hugged him back, she can give up on the world because of him.

" now..go and wash your face.." He slowly broke the hug, she noded.

" thanks." She said.

" nevermind baby..I love you.." He whispered to her and slowly pinched her cheek.

" I..I love you too.." She smiled with her eyes full of tears.