Chapter 11

Coffee Shop

Heechul was waiting for Yoona next to the Coffee shop's big glass door, he waited and waited.

" aishh...what's with that girl? why is she that late? " Heechul muttered madly to himself.

"..I don't know if i should wait for her more, but...seoul streets are dangerous at night so..i don't think..but-wait...why am i doing this? do i even care?! huh..stupid Kim Heechul " He muttered again then started walking his way home.

Yoona prepared all her stuffs to go out from the coffee shop, she went to the bathroom to wash her hands, she starred at the mirror and looked at herself ,suddenly a flashback appeared

"Heechul realized that their faces are close , he just kept silent and looked at her.

" what?! what's the matter? " Yoona asked with a questioning look to Heechul who was starring at her.

He didn't ever blink ,he kept on looking at her bright eyes.

" i-is..there something on my face? " Yoona asked in a low tone, seeing the young man starring at her this way just made her so nervous.

Heechul slowly smiled, Yoona's eyes larged to the max seeing him smile like that.

" w-what's making you smiling..this way? " She mumbled.

" you...are really..a weak person.." He said in a low tone."

she took a deep breath then suddenly saw a bit of blood sneaking out from her nose, she put the wipe again on her nose, the one that heechul gave to her, she moved it away from seconds and starred at it, still not believing what Heechul just did.

Heechul's POV

ugh..drunk men seem in everywhere and also dogs, i'm sure she's not gonna be okay walking out in this time, should i comeback? what if something happens to her? what if she gets hurt? ...i need to go back, i can't handle.

No one's POV

He couldn't handle but went back wishing she didn't get out yet and luckily he saw the lights still on and that meant she's still inside, he took a deep breath and entered.

" Hey ! you ! where are you ?! are you still here?! " He nearly shouted when he entered,acting mad.

no one replied, He stepped to the bathroom and knocked the door.

" Hey! if you're here then get out , you need to close the shop right now !" He yelled.

" are you a deaf or what?! " He muttered.

" if you won't reply, then..I'll open the door " He yelled again.

Heechul couldn't control himself no more and opened the door , the sight surprised him, he opened his eyes wide while seeing Yoona all falling in the ground ,and blood all over her nose and mouth, he nearly choked his own spilt, he ran to her fast and looked at her face.

" Y-yoona ?! are you okay?! " He asked pricelessly, and slapped softly her cheeks to wake her up.But no replies came from her.

" Hey! Yoona! wake up! "He yelled but nothing was heard.He carried her on his back ,took her bag and took her to his house.

-  -  -

Heechul was carrying Yoona all the way home until he entered his room and posted her softly on the bed to make sure not to wake her up, he realized that she was so tried.

He saw her sleeping like an angel, even though she was fainting but he still liked her sight, he couldn't take his eyes off of her beautiful face.

"aishh...why am i doing this? " He whispered to himself and changed his sight.

but slowly he moved back and looked at her face again, he brought a wet wiper and wiped the blood that was on her nose slowly until he left her clean, he started starring at her and moved his face more closer to see her clear , his right hand slowly moved up to her face , his finger touched her cheek softly, he was out of his mind, he couldn't handle being non-skinshiping her , he rubbed her cheek softly with his slim finger , his eyes turned all bright.

suddenly a phonecall frozen him, he jumped highly from shock.

"..who? " Heechul replied madly without looking at the phone number.

" baby ,are you okay? " Yuri answered.

" ah y-yuri ! haha, hi , hello, how are you? " He turned embarrassed.

" haha, i'm fine, i just feel a little bit tired " Yuri sighed.

" but ..why calling me this late? shouldn't you be sleeping? " He asked.

"..i couldn't sleep.." she sighed.

"..ah really? go read some books then " he gigled.

" baby...you never told...me how much you love me.." she started.

"huh?...uh..what do you mean? " he tried to ignore her romantic status.

" you know what i mean...these days you don't seem that connected to me as old times...did you forget me? "

" what?! you're crazy, how can i forget you ? you're my one and only "

Yoona slowly started to open her eyes ,her sight was blurry in the beginning but turned sharpen in the end ,she saw Heechul and her eyes turned larger than it is, she looked right and left and found herself in a room that she has never been in.

" WHAT-" She suddenly spoke loudly while Heechul shut with his hand.

" mm...m..m.." she wanted to talk but couldn't due to heechul's hand.

" ok baby , bye, have a good night, sweet dreams..and dream about me ok?! "He said the last words to Yuri fast and crossed the phone.

Yoona moved Heechul's hand from .

" what's with you?! are you crazy?! " He asked madly and threw the phone.

" huh?! I don't know who's the crazy here, tell me , where am i? and..what am i doing here ...with you?! " she asked after taking bak her breath.

"..you?...you..you actually.." Heechul lost his words, he didn't know how to explain to her.

" Kim Heechul....tell me, where am i? " Yoona asked again.

" you're..simply...in my house.." He answered simply.

"....h...your...house?!!!" she nearly choked her own spilt, her hands started shaking and her heart started beating faster than ever.

" ...and..because...you fainted in the shop's bathroom...so i brought you here.." He answered while ignoring eye-contact with her.

"...." Yoona's eyes opened wide, she never thought he's gonna do that for her.

"...it's too late to go home now, just hang on tonight here and...tomorrow in the morning go to your home " He said and stood up.

Yoona's POV

I was shocked, my eyes are whole opened , i couldn't believe i'm in Kim Heechul's house, the boy who hates me the most in this universe.

" thank you " I said, he stopped walking.

" you don't have to thank me " He told me and went out from his room.

I took a deep breath than realized i'm in his room .

" What?! b-but...where is he gonna sleep? " I opened my eyes wide then went out from the room.

No one's POV

Heechul was layin on the sofa trying to get some sleep after this tiring day.

" eh..go to sleep in your room" Yoona said slowly .

" Huh? " He sat on the sofa while he saw her in front of him carrying a pillow.

" yes..i'll sleep here, go to sleep in your room" Yoona said again.

" no, just go and sleep there, i want to sleep here " Heechul talked and layed back in the Sofa.

" i told you go to sleep in your room " Yoona acted stubborn.

" Hey! don't talk too much and go to sleep already, it's late" he nearly shouted while sitting again.

Yoona can never handle Heechul's loud voice so she just stepped to the room door but suddenly an idea came to her mind , she smiled evily to the door then turned back to heechul, she walked to him slowly. He opened his eyes.

" eh....Heechul...can i request from you something?" She acted innocent.

"what do you want? huh.." He couldn't ignore her request.

" I'm hungry...do you have..something to eat? " She acted shy.

" wait here..i'll go to bring some tuna " He sighed and stood up.

while heechul was about walking to the kitchen , Yoona suddenly layed fast on the Sofa smiling widely and saying " HAHA I GOT IT " Heechul's eyes widen and he spoked " you got what?! "

" you don't have to bring food just go and sleep in your room " Yoona smiled like a fool, she didn't know those kind of jokes bother Heechul.

He walked back to her and shouted " WAKE UP ! MOVE AWAY! THIS IS MY PLACE"

"I got it ! i'm sorry you're late, go and sleep there" Yoona said a few words and closed her eyes to sleep.

suddenly she felt heechul grabbing her hand frocely trying to wake her up.

" HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! " she screamed and tried to move him away.

" i told you it's my place !" Heechul was screaming along with her.

they started fighting for the place like kids, he was grabbing her and she was hitting him trying to move him away , he grabbed her whole body and suddenly both of them fell on the sofa, he was totally above her, every piece of his body was touching hers , their faces so close ,their eyes opened so large.

" e.." Yoona couldn't say a word, the postion they were in made her so priceless.

He couldn't move away, Yoona's eyes showed that she was a little bit afraid, but his eyes showed a different thing, he looked like he liked their position.

" k..kim heechul.." she said soflty while trying to move him away, but he was keeping himself on his position.

Heechul starred right at her eyes, the lover boy wanted to make a step this time , he brought his lips closer slowly, Yoona's heart beated like there's no tomorrow , she closed her eyes strongly and forced on her hands.

He closed his eyes and put his lips right on hers , a feeling was builded on her chest, she could feel her cheeks burning, it was her very first kiss, he put his lips more strong and kissed her , she nearly died ,she never felt this feeling before, he slowly moved his hand on grabbed her hand who was next to his and held it softly , he felt her hand shaking , he deepn the kiss more and started moving his whole mouth with her lips inside it, he never knew she tasted this sweet, the boy forgot he's cheating on his girlfriend for the whole seconds he was kissing her, until he stopped and moved his face away, Yoona's red face was so obvious and clearly shown ,she couldn't move.

"...I'll sleep on the bed " He said and stood up awkward, he stepped directly to his room and closed the door.

Yoona's POV

Oh my goodness, what just happened? and...Yuri..is my best friend, seriously...i don't know, why am i shaking?