Chapter 30

Coffee Shop

Yuri's POV

I did not imagine for things to end up like that. I did not imagine that me and heechul will break up, seriously.I know I shouldn't be like this but if I lied to myself, i don't know what i'm gonna do anymore. I sighed knowing that he probably has another girl now, I mean if he hasn't, he'll call me or text me or better yet, talk to me personally.

but no.

hell no.

My chest started to hurt again indicating that I didn't drink my medicine again. UGH. Just kill me already. I don't know what to do with this life anymore. This I know.

I shouldn't show any hint of regret. Any hint of hurting that's left in me. But here i am, ranting to myself about my previous relationship with that stupid Kim Heechul.

I hope the girl isn't happy with him.

I mean it.

 

---------

Yoona's POV

After having that dreaded fight with Heechul, And after having a um-sweet-kiss with him, We're finally in good terms again.

Yay for me and my boyfriend right?  No. Actually. Because Kwon Yuri still hasn't left my mind. 

To be quite honest, I should be rejoicing right now because the two broke up and now I have kim heechul. Me with yuri yesterday? I tell you, I want to tell her every single thing that is happening right now, that she doesn't even have a clue about. If I were in her position, It would hurt me so much, but I'm just here, being with my boyfriend, happily. 

"Baby?" He asked

"Hmm?" I replied with a sweet smile

"Are you alright?" 

"Yes I am, let's just go home please." I beamed 

We walked home, not even taking his car because it's 10000x "romantic" than riding a car. As heechul said before.

When we reached my front porch, we just sat on the stairs, laughing and talking about random stuff. Him taking all my guilty feelings away or whatever you call this. Being with him is just so fun, so relaxing, so enjoyable. I decided to call it a day when he asked for a kiss

"WHAT?? i mean what" I told him

"Are you blushi--" He asked

"Shut up."

"Whatever you say"

Heechul hugged me from the waist and in return, I put my arms around his neck but of course I, im yoona, the wonderful troll you all know-- was about to kiss his lips when I set aside his arms and kissed him on the cheek. 

"WHY YOU TROLL!!" 

I ran inside the house and locked the door. 

"Go away! Goodnight! I'll see you tomorrow! bye!" 

"Aish. Just a quick peck, maybe?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with a pretty cherry on top with a pretty kim heechul asking you?"

"Are you gay? what pretty kim heechul" 

"No."

"Yes."

"YES!!! SO A QUICK PECK?? YOU SAID YES"

"Stop it stop tricking me!!"  that fool -_-

"Still no!!"

"I'm gonna wake your aunt."

"FINE!" 

I opened the door and pecked him on the lips very quickly. "Now shoo"

"Aww my girlfriend's shooing me." I playfully hit his arm. "Okay okay I'm going!! ... I love you Im Yoona."

"I love you too."

---

Heechul's POV

"I love you too"

I beamed and walked home while smiling all the way like an idiot, while pumping my fist up in the air. There, there kim heechul. You're the greatest. Daebak. 

I reached my home, and all of the lights were off. I was way too tired and way too erm /in love/ to even notice that my table desk was on my right, which leds to my room. I hit the desk and a loud shatter hit the floor. I opened the lights and glass shards were scattered everywhere. I then saw a familiar picture.

It was me and Yuri.

"Huh.......... Oh. I wonder how she's doing. I don't know. She's now my ex. Maybe she's happy with her own life too."

I should just keep this - I thought. I should replace this with a picture of Yoona and me. I mean we don't have to hide now, do we? We're done for goodness' sake! 

I folded the picture and kept it into my cabinet for keepsakes.

A particular space in my heart still keeps my memories with Kwon yuri in it. And that particular space, Unfortunately i think, cannot be erased ;; even with yoona around. I mean i loved Kwon yuri too. But of course Yoona has rightfully owned and of course, she still owns my heart now. It's just that all those happy memories with Kwon Yuri - they can't be easily erased.

I went to my bedroom and closed all the lights.

I texted Yoona a Goodnight text before going to sleep.

Pabo heart.

 

 

 

 

--jasmine--  

get ready for tons of updates tomorrow.

shisus i have 2 chapters here with me but 

dad is forcing me to sleep so goodbye , sigh. sorry.

please just entertain yourselves with this gif of yoona in the new teaser;; 

cute right?  cr: ninthwish