Chapter 36

Coffee Shop

No One's POV

Heechul and Yoona were sleeping in the couch, hugging each other tightly like they're never going to wake up ,the door opened, and Hayoon entered, her eyes turned as large as tennis ball when she saw them, she didn't make any sound.

Heechul's eyes started to open slowly, he half-opened it and he could see Yoona's baby face close to him, he smiled and pecked her lips lightly, Hayoon was still there standing in shock, Yoona woke up when she felt her lips being pecked, she smiled softly.

" Good morning..love.." He whispered.

" Good moring..baby." She whispered back.

Yoona looked in front of her and she could see her aunt standing.

" OMG AUNTIE !! SINCE WHEN YOU' RE HERE???!!" She screamed and jumped off of Heechul.

" WHAT??!! " Hayoon couldn't control herself.

" AUNTIE!! I WILL EXPLAIN I SWEAR" she was embarrassed till death, Heechul woke up acting not nervous at all.

" Auntie, it's my fault." Heechul spoke.

" who are you to call me auntie?! I'm not your aunt ! and how can you use my nephew?!!" Hayoon yelled madly.

" AUNTIE! he's not using me.." I muttered rubbing the back of my head.

Heechul kneeled in front of Hayoon, both of Yoona and her aunt went so shocked.

" what is he doing now??aissh.." Yoona muttered.

" Aunt Hayoon..I mean the most beautiful aunt out there.." Heechul started speaking romanticly.

" e..what? have you gone mad?" Hayoon nearly choked.

" I want to tell you that..I'm in love with your nephew more than anything else." He confessed.

"huh?!!.." Yoona blushed so much ,she could die.

"and I'm not..using her..where did you get this idea? hmm..just kidding..I'm not really using her.." He continued faking a smile.

" yah ! stand up !" Hayoon said rolling her eyes.

" I won't until..you give your approving.." He spoke cheesily.

" Heechul..stop making troubles.." Yoona muttered, she was hell afraid.

" and ...how can I make sure that my nephew will be happy with a boy like you?" Hayoon asked all of sudden, both Yoona and Heechul went priceless, knowing that there's still some hope.

" I..I promise!! I WILL MAKE HER HAPPY !! I SWEAR!! JUST THE FACT THAT SHE HAS A PRETTY HANDSOME BOY LIKE ME WILL MAKE HER HAPPY! " He said confidently, Yoona clinched her teeth." what does he think himself?" she thought.

" w..what?!" Hayoon's eyes larged again.

" I swear !" He raised his hand.

" well..let me see my nephew's opinon.." She said.

" huh?! me?!" Yoona blushed so hard.

" yes, you Yoona...it's your life, so..you'll decide." Hayoon said.

" e..of course..I want him..I love him.." Yoona ignored her shyness and confessed.

" well, then..you guys are allowed." Hayoon started, Heechul jumped so hard and hugged Yoona tightly.

" BUT !" Hayoon suddenly said.

" huh?" Both of them turned to her.

" you are not allowed to sleep in the couch like that in front of me ! and spend the whole nights together, ok? you guys aren't young and...something..may happen.." She said and lowered her voice toward the end.

" e..what do you mean?" Heechul asked.

" I mean..nothing until marriage." She stated.

" haha! well..ok..I don't know..but..We'll try" Heechul rubbed the back of his neck.

" AUNTIE!! HOW CAN YOU THINK LIKE THIS??!! " Yoona asked so shy.

" what?! you guys think i know nothing ?" Hayoon smirked.

" I'll go..I'll go to take a bath.." Yoona couldn't handle, she rushed to the bathroom and left Heechul with her aunt.

" so..you're no more with Yuri?" Hayoon asked.

" huh?..e..well..yes..we broke up." He faked a smile.

" now..would you wait for Yoona to finish showering or you'll go?" She asked.

" I guess I'll go..I'll meet her at work." He said.

 

Yoona's POV

"Oh.My.God How can my aunt think of such a thing?? this never left my head, Yoona forget it ! " I muttered as I tapped my head, I was still taking a bath but Heechul would never leave my head, thinking about how we had a sweet night just gave me goosebumps, I started to put the shampoo on my head and smile like a fool.

Heechul's POV

already 4 hours, I'm here in the shop waiting for her.

" Where the heck is she now?!" I muttered madly to myself.

" boss.." the worker asked me.

" what ?" I answered, codly.

" someone left this for you.." He gave me a little box, I starred at confusingly.

" who?" I beamed.

" a girl..I remember she often comes here." He replied.

" well..you can go.."I said and started to open it.

" Oh !" I went shocked when I saw all of my pictures with Yuri in it and I thought it'd be no one else but her, I found a letter in it and started reading.

" Kim Heechul..dear ex, with whoever you're now..I wish you to be happy, we had really good memories and nice time together, we can't remain as friends neither lovers, I didn't want to keep those pictures with me..because I just can't, you can keep them if you can and if you can't, you can burn them or even cut them, do whatever you want, from your ex kwon Yuri."

I turned mad reading this letter, I don't even know why, but the way she's talking is confusing me, this isn't the Kwon Yuri I've known.

" Is she hurt?" I asked myself, feeling a little bit guilty but not regertful !

" I am here !" Yoona said loudly as she entered, I immediatly hid the box that Yuri gave me.

" oh Hi ! you're late!"I acted mad.

" I had to explain many things to auntie after the mess you did !" She smiled cutely at me.

" well, start to work !" I ordered.

"this what I was going to do."She pouted.

" but before.." I said, she stopped and looked at me.

" let me see your face,I guess you have a bug in your hair !" I acted shocked.

" HUH??!! where??" She turned so afraid, how cute, I approached her and kissed her lips.

" here's it."I smiled.

" you're such an annoying troll" She blushed.

" haha now go to work, this was only to wake you up.." I winked.

She smiled at me and went to change, I sighed with a smile and looked at the box that yuri gave me again, I starred at one more time and thought " Hope she's doing okay.."

 

No One's POV

Yoona was so busy working and Heechul was watching her like a harcore fanboy, his eyes followed her wherever she goes, she carried a big tray full of food, he came to her and took it from her.

" let me help you.." He winked.

" e..but you're the boss.." Yoona muttered.

" whatever.." He said and started serving, Yoona's heart beated so fast, she can't handle him being so sweet ,it makes her want to jump on him and pinch his cheeks.

" Hello.." a deep voice called from behind.

" Hel- Jonghyun! HII !! " Yoona jumped happily, Heechul heard her and immediatly turned to her.

" How have you been?" Jonghyun asked smiling.

" fine-" Yoona went shocked when Heechul suddenly put his arm around her, smirking evily at Jonghyun.

" e..fine..what about you?" Yoona continued and felt so nervous.

" I am..as you see..forever alone.." He spoke.

"  really?! are you alone?!" Heechul asked and acted like he's interested.

" hehe.." Jonghyun laughed.

" well, I'm not alone...haha poor you!" Heechul made a merong, totally like a kid, Yoona glared at him deathly, she hates when he teases her friends.

" good..so you're going out together?" Jonghyun asked.

" YES! " Heechul replied immediatly, Yoona looked at him with a nervous look.

" what?! will you deny again?" Heechul asked Yoona shamelessly.

" even if she'd deny..I'd approve.." Jonghyun suddenly beamed.

"huh?! jong-hyun.." Yoona went so speechless.

" now, Yoona, I have to go..take care.." Jonghyun greeted and went out, Heechul was smiling like a boss.

" Heechul.." She moved his hand from her shoulder and faced him.

" yep baby??" He asked, totally amused.

" this is not amusing..i..i mean..please..why are you doing this?" Yoona stated.

" what?! you don't like it ?!" He asked madly.

" but you're doing it on purpose !" She said.

" and?! you mad?!" He asked like a boss.

" well..I'll go back to work.." Yoona couldn't continue the speech and went back to work leaving heechul priceless.He never felt regretful before but because of a little thing he does.