Chapter 40

Coffee Shop

Yuri's POV

Once yoona came out of the bathroom, I waved at her happily.

"HAHAHA, payback's a right?" I thought.

For being so "clueless" best actress goes to you, Im yoona.

I gleefully went to my own car and drove off to the hospital. 

I know, I'm doing my revenge but It doesn't change the fact that I'm still sick 

 

---------------------

 

At the Hospital

"Oh, Yuri! It's a good thing you came!" Asked my doctor.

Ever since i got sick, Doctor choi siwon has always been there for me. Well he's my doctor, yeah you can say that but I treat him like family now.

"Yeah doctor um can you check if im doing any better?" 

"Maybe you should ask yourself that, you know. Yuri it's not just about the illness itself that's making it worse. It's your emotional and mental being too." He stated.

I hung my head down low trying not to cry in front of my doctor.

"Um doctor can you just give me some medicine to ease the pain away?" I asked

"You know yuri, your sickness might actually lead to leukemia and you know what that means right?"

I nodded. I know this might lead to cancer but I still have time to live, i guess. I still have to make yoona pay.

"For it to be better, I guess you just have to let it go. You just have to remove those big feelings in your chest. Forget everything for a moment. Relax. Stress is one of the causes of this, do you know?"

I nodded again. 

"Is there anything wrong Yuri?"

.........

.......

Silence.

"Nothing's wrong doctor ^^ I'm perfectly fine with my relationships between my family and friends"

 

------------

 

Yoona's POV

I was literally stuttering and I was nervous all the time after when she left. 

I washed my face and told myself that everything's going to be alright, Even though I think it's not.

"Why why why. Should i break up with him" I thought.

"Pabo heart." I told myself again. I have been telling this myself since before and this lovelife is driving me crazy.

I was in my house when I heard the phone ring.

"Are you fine now?" It was heechul

"Yeah..." 

"Of course not, do you want me to com--" I cut him off

"No it's okay. I just wanted to be alone for awhile. I just wanted to think." I bit my lip.

"OKay baby, I'll see you tomorrow then? Don't worry. Be happy. for me please?" I tried my best to smile even though he wasn't even physically here.

"I'll try." 

We said our goodbyes and I went to my bed and kept on thinking what yuri said.

If she knows--- Wait that's impossible because how could she? She doesn't have proof. When Heechul and I are together, She's not there. She's nowhere to be found.

"AISH!!" I screamed in frustration.

..

..

but maybe she does.

maybe she found out that we're dating.

maybe she knows that i'm really the girl she's finding.

yuri knows.

that's what i'm sure of.

 

 

-jasmine