Chapter 14

Coffee Shop

Heechul's POV

My hands were shaking as I was driving,I felt like Yuri is going to start a really hard conversation and it won't end safely.

" Baby..." Yuri broke the silence.

" e..Yes baby? " I replied while keeping my sight in front of me.

" Why do you hate Im Yoona? " She said the words as my heart skipped a beat.

oh lord, what a topic

"huh? me? who said i hate her? " I kept my poker face.

" that girl..really doesn't deserve that hate,if you know her in person she's really a kind hearted person" Yuri took a deep breath while praising her best friend.

i know she's i know, and that' why i'm falling for..hey wait no, it's not that

" actually...i don't hate her,i don't even dislike her,it's just that...I wanted her to work right and hard to ..to..have a good future " I faked a smile like a fool.

" huh?really? then ,hope it's really that,because i can't see her hurting, she already hurt so much before" Yuri smiled to me believing every word i said.

" hehe..yes..you told me before " I acted sorry.

 

No One's POV

 

Heechul drove Yuri home and went right back to his home after this long tiring day of work, he took a shower ,ate something and directly went to sleep, but there's something that pushed him away from sleep and was stuck in his head since the morning.

Yoona.

" aissh..why do i have to think about her so much? everything is wrong, i shouldn't do that" He tapped his head.

" aigoo..I can never get sleep if i won't stop thinking about her..." He sighed and closed his eyes.

" wait- How??! how did Yuri know that me and Yoona were fighting?? " He sat on his bed so fast.

" you fool ! you should have asked her how !" He tapped his head again and layed on his back.

 

The morning

everyone was so hyper in the beautiful morning, Yoona was walking her way to the Coffee Shop, a little nervous but trying her best to look normal.

" Good Morning !" She enetred the shop and greeted everyone with a bright smile.

Heechul heard her voice and hurried to see her.

She walked right inside and saw him facing her.

"...good morning..." She said nervously.

"..today, you're not really late.." He said between his teeth.

" e..I think I should go to prepare for work, excuse me " She said fast and stepped toward the  bathroom but Heechul suddenly caught her hand.

"..Yoona, I guess we should talk " He whispered to her.

".e...not now " She said and hurried to the bathroom.

Yoona's POV

Oh god why do i have to feel like that? is it only me or Kim Heechul really changed??

" Yoona, you should stop thinking about him" I muttered to myself in front of the mirror.

but- he said we need to talk, why? what would he say? aigoo, i guess i'm having a big problem.

No One's POV

Heechul was looking at Yoona who was working hard,as usual,he never puts his eyes off of her ,Yoona was so bright,smily and hyper to everyone.

Heechul's POV

 she is so beautiful inside and outside, I was really a fool when i treated her bad, I should have done it in the right way, If I knew I woul fall for her that much,I would never do bad to her.

" Boss! what are you starring at? " She smiled to me and said loudly.

" huh?! what the heck? i'm starring at nothing " I replied nervously to her.

 oh god,she talked to me, is she serious?

" come on! stop watching and do something !" She joked around and went back to her work.

she left me big-eyed , I didn't know she forgive a person that fast. wow.

Yoona's POV

I'm trying my best to focus on work, ONLY WORK, I know it's very hard to ignore him so it's better for me to just act like I forgot everything and start a new page,but yeah that will succeed once my stupid heart won't fool me.

No One's POV

" Hello everyone !" Yuri's voice echoed the shop.

" Hi Yuri! " Yoona smiled to her as she hugged her and directly went to her boyfriend.

" Hi baby " She kissed his lips strongly.

Yoona's POV

e..what is this feeling? I felt my heart jumping out of my chest

she just kissed the lips that had kissed me few back.

but, why do i have to feel this? Yoona, are you crazy??

" Baby , how is your day? " Yuri asked her boyfriend while rubbing his face with her fingers.

" It was..fine" Heechul said and was so uncomfortable from his voice, did he ..forget about her? no Yoona! don't ever imagine

" great , today is valentine ,so you know what to do baby.." Yuri whispered to him, I could clearly hear what she said, that's because i was right glaring at them, without knowing

" e..yes, of course " He faked a smile.

" Yoona ?! what are you looking at? " Yuri interrupted me and froze me to death.

" eh ,what?! me? nothing ,I was just trying to get something hahaha " I said nervously as my head turned red as hell.OH GOD I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN STALKING THEM OBVIOUSLY.

" Yoona, today's valentine, you got a boy? " She asked while wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's neck.

" e..me...actaully...no, if i had one..then i would tell you " I replied, and i don't think i can have one someday.

" oh my baby, you're so pretty, you should get a boyfriend soon " Yuri winked at me.

" ah..haha " I faked a laugh and directly went to the bathroom.

No One's POV

Heechul was right starring at Yoona until she disappeared to the bathroom ,Yuri looked at him and he slowly turned to her.

" what baby? you don't look happy? is there something? " Yuri worried about her boy.

" no, i'm so happy...there's nothing" He faked a smile.

" we'll meet in your house tonight, ok? " She whispered to his ear.

" e..my house?! why? heh " He replied with a priceless face.

" huh, what a question, we'll meet there and you"ll know why " She smiled seductively.

"...ok..." He noded nervously, it's obvious how he doesn't feel the same anymore.

" see ya " She pecked his lips and went out from the shop.

Yoona was sitting on the toilet chair putting her feet above it too and holding her knees, she was thinking about the feeling that she just felt, she doesn't understand whether it's jealousy or something else.

" oh god, please...help me " She sighed.