Journal Entry #16

fight or flight

Journal entry #16 


 

   Ever since the dinner Yugyeom treated us to, Bambam has been constantly over at the Industry. He’s been dedicating himself to making lunch for both Yugyeom and I, while using the excuse that I don’t take care of myself enough. The thought is appreciated because it’s true up until to a certain point, but I’m aware that it’s just a coverup to get closer to Yugyeom. What frustrates me is that it’s working; Yugyeom doesn’t seem to mind the attention he’s receiving from Bambam. 

   (I would go as far as to say that Yugyeom welcomes the attention… as if he doesn’t receive enough attention from the ladies when he passes by the hallways.)  

   Nobody seems to mind Bambam at all, in fact. He gets along well with everyone he talks to; heck, Bambam’s already made friends with colleagues from other floors. It’s borderline ridiculous the effect he has on people, but it’s something I can’t help but admire him for. After all, I was victim of Bambam’s charm as well... 

   But, I admire this characteristic of Bambam when he’s not interrupting work. Unfortunately, he has interrupted work on several occasions, and I’m not the only one that’s getting annoyed because of it. Yugyeom’s also starting to give him pointed looks when he interrupts our discussions regarding some documents. It’s gotten to the point that Yugyeom will even take out his frustration towards me, and honestly, I haven’t been in the mood to tolerate his . He’ll snap at me, and even though I shouldn’t, I’ll snap back, and he’ll automatically shut up, when it shouldn’t be like that. It’s amusing, in a way. Kind of cute as well, not gonna lie. 

P. J.


A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for uploading these two chapters later than usual. I'm from Puerto Rico, and we were enduring a storm this past week. And because our electric power system is so ty, most of the island was left without electricity and water (hence, no Internet at all). So, we were going through the motions for the past couple of days... but I hope these updates make up for it? :) I know this chapter is short, but keep in mind that you won't need to wait much longer for the next update, since Thursday is in a couple of days... so I'll see you guys then! I hope you guys are enjoying it so far :D