Journal Entry #11

fight or flight

Journal entry #11


 

   It’s been a strange day so far. I dreaded for today to arrive because I knew the implications of the conversation, I had with Yugyeom. I knew that after he confronted me about Youngjae and Mark, it wouldn’t be the same. It wouldn’t be the same because it would mean that we’re closer than we were a few weeks ago, and I didn’t want that to happen. The situation became worse when Yugyeom confessed his feelings for me and got shut down without a thought. Then he shouted some nonsense, and I worried about what he would do… 

   But Yugyeom didn’t do anything

   It was surprisingly easy to be around him today, and I inwardly thank the Gods for it. We were able to maintain a professional relationship without letting the awkward tension get in between us. It made me wonder if our conversation even happened because it’s back to the way it used to be. The only thing that makes me sure it happened was the slight smirk on Yugyeom’s face when he greeted me in the morning. We both left at the same time, a scary coincidence, and then he smirked as he passed by. At the time, I thought something for sure would happen… but I’m glad nothing didn’t. 

 

P. J.