chapter 2

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Soooo…. let me introduce everyone properly this time.” Taeyeon said sitting down on the couch where all of us gathered. 
 

“The person that welcomed you by the door is Tiffany, she is pretty energetic and has a loud voice.”

 

“hey!”

 

“but when you get to know her she is very loyal and protective”

 

“thank you.” 

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and I could see how she tried to hold back rolling her eyes which I found pretty funny. 

 

“The weird person that wanted to pinch your cheeks is Yoona and she has a for squeezy things, so please bear with her when she wants to either squeeze you or hug you. ”

 

“yah! why do you describe me as a crazy person! ____ don’t listen to her she’s the craziest person here.”  

 

“Geez guys this is supposed to be a proper introduction. You are making ____ feel uncomfortable.” 

 

Shifting my gaze to a new voice I find the owner glaring at the three. 

 

Finally

 

Finally!!

 

So there is someone normal here after all. 

 

“Hi ____ I’m Sunny nice to meet you.” she smiled making me slightly blush. “nice to meet you too…” I said which was the first thing I have said after stepping inside. 

 

“yah… did you hear her voice? so cute!” Yoona whispered to Yuri, earning a nod from the latter smiling ear to ear. 

 

This made me blush even more ‘cause Yoona’s ‘whisper’ was pretty hearable for everyone. 

 

Letting out a sigh Sunny tried to ignore their little conversation before she continued with the introduction that seemed to never end. 

 

“Taeyeon here is actually our leader so if there is anything you’re wondering about you just need to ask her or other members. The person that hugged you is Yuri and the girl beside her is Seohyun, she’s the youngest in the group but older than you by 2 years. Despite her young age, she is also very mature.”

 

“And the person that sits in front of you is Sooyoung.” 

 

“Yes, thank you Sunny but I want to introduce myself,” Sooyoung said standing up showing off her long legs. “I am Sooyoung the tallest in the group. Food is my hobby so if you bring me food I will love you even more.” 
 

Choi Sooyoung, according to the profile she’s known to be the stupid and funny person. Is this introduction really necessary? I know who they are already. I think. 

 

“Yes thank you, Sooyoung please sit down and let me finish this off quickly.” Sunny pulled her down to sit on the couch. “So, as I said, on my right side is Hyoyeon and she’s the dancing machine in the group.”

 

“Nice to meet you ____ just tell me if you want to dance together.” she gave me a wink.

 

“And the last one on your left is Jessica. She is known for her icy personality but I’m pretty sure that you won’t have to experience that. According to her younger sister Krystal, our Jessica has been looking forward to meeting you.”

 

“Ya! the last part was unnecessary Sunny!” 

 

Glancing over at Jessica our eyes met by accident. Feeling a rush of embarrassment for getting caught I quickly looked away. 

 

This was supposed to be smooth but I’m so awkward around people! Gaah just skip to the next stage already.

 

“So ____ is there anything you are wondering about?” Jessica asked. 
 

Okay ____ you can do it! All eyes are on me but I won’t let that affect me. 

 

“actually….. there is something that I want to say.” I timidly looked down as they focused on me even more, if that was possible. “It’s about why I’m staying here.” 

 

It’s only fair to tell them what things will happen in the future if I stay with them. I don’t want them to think of me as a liar when they treat me this welcoming. 

 

“go on we are listening.” Jessica urged me giving me a reassuring smile. 

 

Looking up I was met by their curiosity and honestly, it didn’t make any easier for me. It felt like they took away my breath and my mind went blank. 

 

I can’t help it though! It’s been a while since I was with this many people and not to mention they all look so pretty...

 

“I’m an assassin.” I accidentally blurted out. Or was it accidentally? I want to tell them but maybe not this straightforward. 

 

Sighing a bit knowing that I already screwed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter