chapter 4

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Walking down the stairs with a laptop in my hand Seohyun and Hyoyeon greeted me in the kitchen. 

 

“Good morning ____did you sleep well?”

 

“yeah, I guess.” I slightly yawned taking a seat at the table beside Hyoyeon. “A little tired but I can stand it.”

 

I think it took me 2 hours to finish setting up the cameras and patrolling inside and outside the building. When I came back, almost by instinct, Jessica spread her legs and arms all over me again, which reminds me that she’s still asleep upstairs. Such a sleepyhead indeed.

 

“I made toast want some?”

 

Nodding happily Seohyun kindly placed it in front of me while Hyoyeon poured me a drink. 

 

They are so kind… what kind of person wants to hurt them anyway.

 

Taking a bite from the toast I opened my laptop wanting to double-check if the cameras are working or not, and to my relief they are. Taking a sip from the drink I browsed through different cameras on each floor seeing how idols and employees are doing their own things. 

 

I was so focused that I didn’t even notice that Hyoyeon and Seohyeon equally stared at my screen in amazement. 

 

“Woah... “ Hyoyeon nudged my side catching my attention. “What...how…. when did you even do this ____? How did you? I mean,” she tried to find the right words, “what did you do?”

 

“Uhm…” My voice trailed off thinking of an explanation.

 

“No unnie, I think the right question is when did you do it.” Seohyun corrected her. 

 

“Right,” Hyoyeon nodded a few times agreeing, “So when did you find the time to do it ____?”

 

“Last night….when you were asleep?” I answered a bit confused. “Why...? Did I do something wrong?”  I slowly closed the laptop screen looking at them a bit nervous which made Hyoyeon widened her eyes moving her hands frantically, 

 

“no no no that’s not what we meant. You didn’t do anything wrong ____. We just think that you are amazing that’s all.” she reassured me. 

 

“And everything starts to feel real too.” Seohyun added. "To be honest I didn’t really think that what you said was somewhat true. But after what you did I guess everything starts to seem real.” she looked at Hyoyeon sadly. “Someone has actually sent an assassin to kill us...”  

 

“....I’m sorry” I apologized.

 

“Why are you apologizing” they chuckled. 

 

“I don’t know… it just felt right to do so.” I answered truthfully. “But maybe also because I feel sorry for you guys that they sent me here, someone with no experience.” I lowered my head in shame.  


 

“____ you can’t hit like that! Don’t give an opening to your enemy.” My teacher instructed me. 

 

“Ya… did you see that? ____ is getting yelled at again, woah isn’t she embarrassed to make the same mistake every time?” the kids gossiped. 

 

“I’m sorry…. It won’t happen again.”


 

“____, ____ ? Hey, what’s wrong?” Seohyun and Hyoyeon asked making me snap back to reality. 

 

Giving a smile I shook my head. “No, it’s nothing. Btw where are the others?” I changed the topic to somewhat a lighter one which I think they caught on. 

 

“Taeyeon, Yoona, and Yuri have schedules so they already went out, meanwhile the rest of us have schedule later on the day or nothing at all.” 

 

“I see, well I’ll get going now, see you guys later.” I put the plate away walking out of the kitchen. 

 

“Wait!” 

 

“Yeah?” I looked back over my shoulder.

 

“Where are you going ____?” 

 

“Oh I’m going to see Mr. Lee a bit, I have something to ask him.” 

 

“and thanks for the breakfast Seohyun, it was delicious.” I smiled giving her a thumbs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter