chapter 6

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Idols in the living room, Sooyoung standing in the middle clearing her voice, me hiding behind the wall. This is moving too fast, way too fast.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen let me present to you the cutest, the fluffiest, OUR SWEETEST _____!!” 

 

nononono I’m not ready yet! 

 

“Soooo…. where is she?” 

 

crap,

 

I need to hide if I want to save my face from getting humiliated. Turning my back I tried to escape as quietly as I could, but one step. In only one step!

 

“Psst! where do you think you are going ____.” Sooyoung holds my shoulder turning me back. “Come one ~ this will be fun don’t be a party pooper.”

 

“B-b-but… I-I-I don’t think this idea is good and…”

 

 “Shhhh everything will be fine, let’s go out there and show them who’s the best!” 

 

and with that, she pushed me. I repeat, she pushed me making me stumble to the middle of the room.  

 

I’m screwed. 

 

I shouldn’t have agreed to dress up like this but she was basically begging me. She kept annoying me to the point that I could hear her voice in my head. 

 

And what the hell is with this silence? She told me that they would appreciate if I dressed up like this but this is just suffocating. They are staring at me as if I was their prey. 

 

Have they never seen a bunny girl before? Because I haven’t….

 

“Pssst! Have you forgotten what I told you before? You know the thing. Do the thing” Sooyoung urged me from behind.

 

Turning my head I tried to plead her with my eyes. Isn’t this enough already? I am already at my limits. 

 

“Pleaase do it for them. Don’t you see that they are enjoying this?” 

 

Honestly, all I see is your excitement over theirs. You are enjoying this more than anyone else in this room. 

 

Giving a slight nod I hung my head down in embarrassment hoping to get over this faster. 

 

Turning my back I struggled to breathe properly as I felt their stares literally bore in my back. 

 

Okay ____  let’s make this quick. You can do it! 

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen! My name is mc Sooyoung and today I am presenting you with the cutest bunny girl you have ever laid eyes on. But let’s not dwell on my speech and move on to the special bunny performance, music start!”

 

Hearing the first beat I started to do some bad dance moves. 

 

Spinning a bit and move on to a bad body wave I could literally hear my mind screaming a big no. 

 

And now the thing that Sooyoung wanted me to do 

 

Her special instructions. 

 

I began to wiggle my a little… because…. she wants me to show off the bunny tail...

 

crazy woman. 

 

The next step is to show off the bunny ears but heck this is just too much. 

 

I can’t do it.  I can’t do it. This is too much. 

 

Feeling a bit teary I bite my lower lip holding the feelings back. She knows that I’m not good with people and yet, damn I’m so unlucky… 

 

All of a sudden Yoona who sat closest to me abruptly stood up, slightly shocked by what she was seeing. 

 

The music stopped and Sooyoung was whining wanting to continue with the performance

 

And in just a second Yoona cupped my face making me slightly gulp of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter