chapter 5

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“_____-ah  say ‘ahh’ ” Tiffany placed her spoon in front of me signaling me to open up. 

 

“a-ah….” 

 

In this awkward position that I'm currently in is pretty much nerve-wracking. Sitting at the corner in the cafe that tiffany insisted on us to come she wanted to spend some "quality time" together. But the thing is, 

 

"here _____ I bought some juice for you too" she holds the straw in front of me smiling lovingly. "Open up."

 

"I…I can eat on my own Tiffany…."I tried to refuse but she didn't care and made me accept the offer anyway. 

 

So as I was saying this is pretty much nerve-wracking because the chances of me getting caught sitting together with a celebrity or celebrities are pretty big. That’s right, I am not alone with Tiffany because, 

 

Looking at the side Jessica was stabbing her poor bread with a fork muttering something directly at a certain bubbly girl meanwhile Sooyoung stuffed herself in with food.

 

“Don’t mind them ____-ah, they are just extras so just focus on me got that?” Tiffany said wiping my mouth. 

 

“Ya! Look at you!” Jessica scoffed. “Are you her mom or what?____ is my baby, you should be happy that I’m allowing you to sit with us.”

 

“Last time I checked I didn’t invite you to join our meal.” 

 

“Of course you didn’t. I invited myself so I could stop you from doing these things.” she retorted back. "I didn't know you could be this shameless Tiff." 

 

Tiffany put her hand on her chest gasping. "Me? Shameless? Woah look at you Jess, I'm not the one calling _____ 'baby'. If I'm shameless then so are you." 

 

I haven't been to a cafe with idols before but I'm pretty sure that what they are doing is not normal, not even friends act like what they do. 

 

And Sooyoung…. why is she only eating. 

 

Maybe I should make a run for it while I can. It's not a bad idea actually and they won't have a problem going back home because most people are either at school or work at this time. 

 

But where should I even go… I don't have a plan and I can't really do anything other than wait for the assassin to make a move. 

 

Maybe I should take this opportunity to train a bit.  

 

"Let's go____ we are going to go shopping." 

 

"W-Wait what? Shopping??"

 

"Yes." Tiffany dragged me up heading to the car. 

 

“B-But what about Jessica and Sooyoung?” 

 

“Oh don’t worry about us ____ we are coming too,” Jessica winked at me nudging Sooyoung to stop eating. “Let’s go Soo it’s time to spend some money.” 

 

“No I’m not done yet you guys can go ahead. I have to finish this plate first.” Sooyoung shooed Jessica away but the ice princess didn’t budge and kidnapped her anyway making Sooyoung whine, almost causing a scene. 

 

Sitting down in the car between Tiffany and Jessica their manager drove us to the nearest shopping mall. The ride wasn’t that long but somehow it was still slightly uncomfortable for me. 

 

Jessica rested her head on my shoulder while complaining about not getting enough sleep, while Tiffany pouted and looked outside the window. Sooyoung was at the front seat playing either love songs or sad songs which wasn’t the best choice considering my situation, but I guess, as long as she is happy I don’t really mind...

 

Snapping out of it a thought hit me. “are you going to be okay without your bodyguards?” 

 

“We don’t need them ____ -ah, because our fans won’t do anything bad.” 

 

“what about paparazzi then? are you just gonna let them take pictures of you?” 

 

“Hmm probably? And it’s not our first time anyway.” Sooyoung paused the song indicating that we have arrived. “Besides, if anything serious happen you will be there, right?” she smiled from the rearview mirror making me look away. 

 

“I’m just an assassin… I don’t protect as bodyguards do....” I whispered playing with my fingers.

 

“Sure you are ____, and I’m sure that ‘normal’ assassins wouldn’t be as cute a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter