chapter 16

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Diiiing* Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for flying with Flight 5b3 with service from Japan to South Korea. We will arrive shortly and are expected to land in approximately seven minutes. We ask you please fasten your seatbelts and secure all your baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. This is your captain speaking and I’d like to welcome everyone to your destination. Thank you. 

 

As soon as we landed the familiar buildings came to my vision. Ahh, it’s nice to be back again. “Oooooh what should we do guys! we don’t have any schedules so how about we go and have some fun?? It’s been a while >.<” Yoona shook Taeyeon’s arm, almost begging her to hang out. I giggled at her silliness and the poor leader who looked like she was about to pass out after the flight. “Ya~ stop it, I need to sleep. Ask maknae if she wants to hang out with you instead.” Taeyeon lazily dragged her feet to the car ignoring the jumpy girl that was following closely behind, making all kinds of pleads. 

 

The ride to the dorm went smoothly and we all started to unpack our things once we arrived. The sleeping beauty was resting on the bed while I sat on the floor in front of my two suitcases. A buzzing sound was heard indicating the newly received message. It was a simple message only stating three words; ‘return to HQ’.

 

Unconsciously my heart dropped staring at the said message. Was it time for me to go...? Already? ...so soon? Ughh I must be out of my mind! Why are you hesitating _____ Snap out of it! 

 

I tossed the phone onto the bed, accidentally hitting Jessica in the process. “hey, it hurts,” the latter was pouting. She looked like a little kid with those puffed-up cheeks, so cute. “Don’t stare… I get embarrassed easily,” she shyly confessed. My eyes softened, chuckling to myself. She? Embarrassed? This was something new.

 

 “So? Do you plan to stand there all day or what?” Jessica patted on the bed inviting me to join her. The soft bed met my and it was obviously much more comfortable compared to the floor. 

 

“_____ tell me something about yourself. It feels like I know nothing about you.” I smiled, “what do you want to know? As long as you don’t ask about my love life then I’m okay with it, unless you are curious about it as well,” I joked.

 

If I had known beforehand then I wouldn’t have asked that question. Let’s just say that I’m not really prepared yet. “I don’t know…” she started off, “ I just want to know everything I guess. What makes you happy and what makes you sad. I want to know if you’ve had a good life and if you like being with us. I want you to tell me what you’ve been through.”  

 

My arms dropped to my sides, an ‘oh’ sound was the only response she got. I was speechless. Great, what should I do now?

 

If I look up I’m sure I’ll meet those chocolate brown orbs and I don’t like how warm they are. But they are nice to look at sometimes... but maybe not right now. 

 

A pair of hands cupped my cheeks bringing my head slightly upward, “look at me…” she asked softly, “please?”

See? That's what I mean by how warm they are. She’s always like this. She’s so good at making me feel loved.. and maybe I do like her attention, but too much attention is never too good. 

 

“Baby? You know you can trust me right? I know you would be there for me so I want to be here for you as well.” A small knot started forming in my throat with her sweet words. How can she be so sure I would be there for them. I’m a selfish person and just simply dumb. “You’re a good person _____… so I know you don’t want to harm anyone intentionally. Please look at me…” Jessica pleaded this time making my heart go weak.

 

As soon as I looked up, just how I thought, she was smiling gently through those chocolate brown eyes. “See that wasn’t hard right?” her thumb lightly caressed over my cheek. “Jessica…” 

“Yes, sweetie?” 

I bit my lip, gulping some saliva down. Is it really okay for me to tell her? What if she gets mad...

“...I’m sorry.”

“What are you sorry for honey. You haven’t done anything wrong,"

"I'm just really sorry…" 

Jessica was about to say something until the door opened revealing Sunny and Hyoyeon, bottles in their hands. The two scanned our position and grinned teasingly. “Ooooooh sorry, it looks like we were interrupting something important,” Sunny nudged Hyoyeon’s sides, smiling from ear to eat. “I wonder what they were planning to do~” the latter played along. 

Jessica groaned, “don’t you guys know how to knock?! There’s a door for a reason! But apparently you two are idiots not knowing that simple rule.” Well… if someone looked at our position one could misunderstand. “Weeell we were just wondering if you wanted to join us for a drink. You know, to relax and have fun. But since you two seem busy I guess you don’t want to?” Sunny raised a brow, for some reason looking at me directly. 

 

Glancing at Jessica one last time I jumped out of the bed walking past the two. Jessica was pouting seeing how you just left the room when you were in the middle of a conversation. Sunny laughed finding it funny and left the room as well. “Come on Sica it will be fun~! and _____ is joining as well,” Hyoyeon dragged a grumpy Jessica out of the room where the rest of the members already gathered. 

 

“Is Taeyeon not joining?” Tiffany who saw me nearing grabbed ahold of my arm bringing me next to her. “I don’t think so. She was really tired when we came back so she went to take a nap after we unpacked our things.” 

 

I nodded, accepting the drink from her. Wow, it tastes sweet… and kinda strong. Once J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter