Chapter 12

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

“Hey, sleepyhead.”

 

“Hm?” I searched for the voice with my half-opened eyes. “Where are you looking? I’m right here silly.” the same voice giggled, kneeling down to my height. “...Jessica?” I rubbed my eyes, sitting up. My back was aching and my arm felt a little numb. 

 

“That’s me,” she smiled, and tucked some hair behind my ear “We are going back now our schedule has just ended.” 

 

“Oh, okay....”I stood up, trying to shake away the sleepiness. Jessica, however, was quick enough locking our arms together, guiding me back afraid I might accidentally stumble on something. 

 

It ended a bit later than I thought but it was still pretty warm outside. “It’s beautiful right,” Jessica admired the sky as it was filled with orange and pink colors, “when I get the chance I want to introduce my sister to you.”

 

“You have a sister?” 

 

“yea,” she kicked the sand, leaning closer to my side. “She’s 5 years younger than me and my only family member in Korea. The rest live in the States.”

 

I hummed, “that must be nice… to have a sister I mean.”

 

“It is, but she can be quite annoying sometimes.” Jessica smiled to herself which didn’t go unnoticed by me. Her eyes softened and her voice did so too. “But she’s been busy lately… and we don’t hang out as often... but one day when I get the chance I want to introduce her to you if that’s okay.” 

 

“I will look forward to it Jessica… she sounds like an amazing person.”





 

We drove back to the hotel mostly in silence. It has been a long day ever since from the airport till now. Seohyun was reading a book while Sooyoung sat in the passenger seat, sleeping. The rest were having small talks as I was busy thinking. I have been thinking a lot recently and-

 

“Cinnamon roll.” 

 

“Yes?” I looked at Yuri as she’s the only one who calls me that. “We discussed earlier and we all agreed that you don’t need to sleep with Sooyoung. You can pick either one of us instead.” 

 

“Huh? Why?”

 

“Ehh… well… you see”

 

Tiffany cleared , “we thought that it might be better if you don’t sleep with Sooyoung. She can be pretty annoying while she’s asleep, right Yuri.” 

 

“yea exactly! So I wouldn’t share a room with her if I was you.” 

 

I smiled apologetically, shaking my head. “No it’s okay I don’t mind. I like her company actually.” 

 

“You what?” Yuri almost choked on air. “You like her company? Are we even talking about the same person here?” 

 

“I think so… what’s wrong with Sooyoung anyway.” I eyed her confused while Yuri laughs to herself slapping Jessica at the process. Jessica frowned but brushed it away.

 

“Woah did you hear that Tiff? Our Cinnamon roll likes the Choi Sooyoung’s company. She’s just too cute isn’t she.”

 

“huh?” I looked at her even more confused. What is she even talking about? Have I missed something? “Just ignore them ____ it’s just Yuri talking nonsense,” Sunny said, almost as if she read my mind. I nodded and plugged in my earphones trying to get some rest. 

 

‘Ya, how could you! What happened to our agreement this morning? You ruined my chance.’  Yuri mouthed to Sunny, annoyed that she interrupted the conversation. 

 

Sunny just put her tongue out, turning around and started a conversation with Hyoyeon instead. Yuri however had her jaw dropped, looking at her member in disbelief. ‘What a betrayal’ she mumbled and looked at Tiffany for comfort.

 

‘You.’ she stared at her, ‘yeah…?’ Tiffany laughs uncomfortably. 

 

‘You were the most excited person here and yet, look at you now.’

 

‘Zero effort.’ Yuri scoffed turning around, plugging in her earphones as well. Obviously irritated. 


 

~~~


 

After arriving at the hotel all the members went to their respective rooms as I followed Sooyoung to ours. Sooyoung went to shower first complaining that she was too tired and needed to sleep asap. I was also feeling tired but maybe not as much. 

 

Yawning a bit I slumped down on the bed feeling sleepy. My eyes were heavy and mentally worn out after the flight. I’m positive that I will get a good sleep tonight. 

 

“You can shower now,” Sooyoung stepped out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. I nodded and grabbed my things.

 

“When you’re done don’t make too much noise. I’m heading to bed soon.” she fixed her side of the bed, puffing up the pillow. I nodded once again, closing the door behind me. “Okay, good night Sooyoung.” 

 

“Good night bunny.”




 

About 30 minutes later I stepped out of the bathroom into a completely pitch-black room. Sooyoung was sleeping soundly at her side of the bed, completely tucked in. Smiling slightly to myself, I followed her lead taking the other side of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter