chapter 20

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your heart was beating faster the closer you got, it was just a matter of seconds until you got to meet them again. You ran down the hallway almost tripping over but you couldn’t care less. Just the thought of being in their presence made you bubble inside. Taking one last turn you finally arrived at your destination as Rachel struggled to keep up with you from behind. Without waiting for her you let your heart take over and made your way inside the dorm.

 

However, the empty space made you almost choke on air. Where was everyone? They shouldn’t have any schedule since they just returned from Japan not too long ago. Or that was what you thought.

Tiffany dropped her phone onto the floor upon seeing you standing in the middle of the living room as she just got out of her room. You both made eye contact and you swear you stopped breathing upon seeing her again, it hasn’t been long, but it was long enough to make you both miss each other.

 

The black-haired girl didn’t have enough time to react as you engulfed her in a hug, your warm embrace stunned the singer and doubted if this was real. “I’m back,” the voice came out rather shaky as you tightened the hug, afraid that she would disappear in any second, “fany-ah I’m back.” Once reality hit her, her eyes started watering, hitting your back from behind, “let go,” she demanded. You shook your head refusing to listen, “I won’t.”

 

“You enter my life as you wish and leave whenever you want. And now you even return without any warning. I haven’t met anyone as selfish as you are,” Tiffany said, but it was visible how the last words slightly cracked, not being able to endure the sudden overwhelming situation. “You haven’t even contacted us. Do you think it was fun for me to wait for your messages that never came? I stayed up way past midnight just to hope that maybe- “

 

“-that maybe you would text me…” You kept quiet still holding her, refusing to let go. Your shoulder started to get wet as the now crying girl buried in your shoulder. It wasn’t your intention to make her cry, and you thought it wasn’t your duty to make her smile, but now everything changed, you changed. Her breath hitched as the sensation passed through your neck. her back up and down, you felt how she started slightly calm down. She was just as soft as you remembered, the strawberry scent was still there, and her long, beautiful eyelashes… You backed up from the hug and placed your palm on her cheek, circling carefully with your thumb.

 

“Please don’t hate me, I don’t know what to do if you are. I rushed back as fast as I could when I got the opportunity,” you explained, “I’m sorry I didn’t contact you, can you forgive me?” Tiffany was speechless at your new attitude. What even happened during the time you were gone? It made her blush how you kept her close and gave her all the attention. “Wh-what do you th-think you are doing?” the girl looked away, still in your embrace.

 

You couldn’t help but smile and place a kiss on her forehead which this time, made the poor girl jump away blushing madly. It was too much of a surprise and you didn’t know what came over you, but one thing was sure, it felt right. “Fany-ah,” you grabbed her hand and held it close to your chest, “I missed you. I’m glad I got to see you again,” you smiled at her and brought her in for a hug once again, but this time she didn’t hit you, this time she returned the hug, and it felt perfect.

 

“Be honest with me _____, where did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter