chapter 7

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Are you ready ____? Let’s go”

 

“I swear Yoona if anything happens to her then-”

 

“Bla bla bla I know, you will hurt me and so on. That’s outdated now unnie.”  

 

“Ya! I’m being serious here don’t take this lightly because if you do-” 

 

“I knoow don’t worry I got this under control.” 

 

“can you please stop cutting my words.” 

 

“Whatever, see you guys tonight, bye~” Yoona gave her unnies a flying kiss sending a teasing wink. And with that, she took my hand and sprinted out of the dorm. 

 

While we were running some people looked at us, or mostly at me, or maybe at our hands, but whatever reason it may be we still caught their attention.  

 

I don’t blame them ‘cause it’s not every day you could witness a hyper Yoona in the lobby sprinting to the car with an unknown person. 

 

Fortunately, we were still in the SM building so there were no crazy fans or crazy paparazzi nearby. 

 

Recalling back to yesterday’s event I didn’t know it would cause so much commotion. Some of them felt betrayed that I chose Yoona over them and Taeyeon looked like she was about to give Yoona a long lecture on how she should behave.

 

But the truth is I only chose Yoona because her individual schedule ends late and the place she’s heading is pretty much crowded by fans. Which only means that it will be easier for the assassin to blend in. 

 

Currently, what I have observed she’s in the most dangerous spot than the other members. 

 

“I didn’t know that you liked to hold my hand that much ____” 

 

“Huh?” 

 

Oh, we are already in the car. 

 

“Who knew huh? You really have a smooth hand. Should we stay in this position till we reach the studio?” she teased tightening her grip. “Or we can go out like this too you know. I don’t mind.” 

 

Oh right, she’s weird too. 

 

“I… I will just look around so you don’t need to keep me company when we are there.”

 

“Why? You don’t like me?” 

 

“It’s not like that... “

 

“Whatever, I don’t care” she puffed up her cheeks, pouting. 

 

I let out a sigh retrieving my hand from her hold. She can be a kid sometimes even though she’s older than me. 

 

“____-ah” she called out.

 

“hmm?”

 

“...how long will you stay with us?” she wondered shifting her gaze to the window.

 

“I know you only have been with us for three days but… it has been so much fun with you around. I think... “ she paused, thinking, 

 

“...I will leave when I’m done with my mission,” I answered. 

 

Looking over at her side profile Yoona looked so beautiful yet so sad. She was wearing this kind of look that said ‘stupid you’. 

 

She shouldn’t be surprised though, 

 

“even if it’s tonight?” 

 

“tonight?” 

 

“You heard me. Are you planning to leave tonight if you are done with your thing today.”

 

Looking at me with those eyes that can’t be explained in words I kinda feel guilty about it. She really wants my answer.

 

Giving a slight nod confirming what she said was true she immediately shifted her gaze back to somewhere else. Ouch, that little gesture somehow made my throat dry. 

 

If she’s acting like this how would the other members react? 


 

~~~


 

After a 30 min car ride, we finally arrived at our destination. Yoona went to the stage to check on some audio things before the actual show starts meanwhile I took a stroll around the halls. 

 

There are some places that assassins love to strike and one of them is behind the stage, where all the busy staff is. That’s why I will do my usual night patrol here as well.

 

Opening some random doors and walking down the hall, this place is pretty big. It will be difficult to locate a safe place because each door leads to somewhere else. And maybe a dead end. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter