Chapter 17

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“So you have finally decided to wake up huh?” I shifted in my position eyes still closed, “Mm... “ A husky voice giggled making me open up and I swear. How could I not notice? I choked on air seeing that Tiffany was giving me a lap pillow, looking down with her warm gaze. 

 

It was already evening when I sobered up and the slight headache was more likely to disappear within minutes. There were no more cups or drinks left on the table, only a very neat-looking room after the so-called game. 

“How are you feeling? You’ve slept for quite some time and it’s almost time for dinner you know.” 

“Really?” 

The eye-smiling girl nodded, helping me to sit up from the couch. “How long was I even out for?  My muscles feel so sore...” a slight yawn escaped as my eyes watered in the process. Tiffany’s fingers massaging my neck were comforting as if she knew every sore point. She pressed just hard enough. Man, if she decides to quit being an idol then I’m positive she’ll make it big as a masseur. 

“Enjoying much?” her husky voice giggled making me pout. “What. It’s relaxing don’t tease me.” 

“Haha sorry I can’t help it. You’re just so adorable.” 

 

Yuri who was walking towards the kitchen stopped in her tracks. “Oh? YA, how could you sleep for so long!” she ran over surprising me with a tackle before swiftly straddling over, pinning both of my arms down. “Hey! Get off of me-- HAHAHA STOP IT.” Her hands made their way all over my body tickling me everywhere. “STOOOP HAHAHA I- I CAN’T” 

 

I patted multiple times on the couch signaling I was giving up like they do in boxing. Oh boy, I absolutely HATE this ticklish sensation. My feet curled up as my lungs tried to squeeze the little oxygen I was inhaling. 

 

“I’m not stopping until you say you’re sorry.” Her thighs tightened around my legs trying to hold me still. 

“I’M SORRY I’M SORRY!! STOP PLEASE.” Tiffany watched in amusement seeing how my legs kicked in the air. I must look so weak in her eyes. Soon enough Tiffany pushed Yuri aside and I couldn’t be more grateful. 

“Yah enough. She can’t breathe.” 

“What *gasp* Was *gasp* That *gasp* For.”  I helplessly crawled over to my savior. “That’s right come over here _____-ah.” Tiffany smiled taking hold of my hand and placing my head on her thigh where I first woke up. 


 

“We heard _____’s voice?” 

“What happened?” 

“Ugh… you guys are so loud…” 

 

“Sorry I didn’t mean to be so loud. It was Yuri who tickled me.” I sat up and reached over for my phone on the table. Weird, did I place it here before? I’m sure or I think… Did I leave it in the bedroom? 

 

“Wha-- WAIT! stop stop stop. Don’t unlock your phone!” Yuri threw herself on me and the phone slipped out of my hand. I wasn’t really in the mood to play around, especially when it came to my phone. 

 

They were exchanging glances with each other. Even though I was lying down it was obvious they were hesitating about something. Especially when Jessica looks at Tiffany sending some telepathy messages through their eyes. 

 

“Get off.” 

“No!” 

“You made me drop my phone.” 

“I know… that was the plan.”

“Fine. It’s your fault for making me do this.” I grabbed ahold of her arm before twisting it behind her back, switching our position so I was on top. 

 

“_____ stop.” Jessica said. “We have something to tell you.” 





 

“So… you’re telling me that you saw a message on my phone?”

“Yes, though it wasn’t intentional. It just kinda popped up.” 

“Mhm.” It wasn’t hard to read their expression. Something is telling me that this can go wrong in so many ways. They all sat on the couch waiting for my next move and seriously, one word; nerve-wracking.

 

And there it was. The unread text sent from HQ exactly 1 hour ago, stated ‘you have a new mission to attend. Return to HQ. Any more delays will result in code B’ 

 

Oh great! They are nagging me once again. Now this explains why they look so tense. 

Tiffany observed me from the side and why bother to control my facial expression? Screw it.

Tiffany frowned hard once she noticed what you were doing. She unclasped your bawled fist preventing your nails from digging into your flesh any further. The nails left a clear red mark. If you did any longer blood would have surely been noticed. 

 

 “Ya! What are you doing! Are you crazy?!” Taeyeon was holding onto Tiffany preventing her to jump on me. My breath hitched upon seeing the disappointment in their eyes. "What were you thinking hurting yourself like that? Look at your hand. It's all red." 

 

"I… I didn't… I just…"

"What? You didn't what? Don't tell me that you don't know." Tiffany scoffed at my stuttering and for the first time, I lowered my head in shame. I'm pathetic. Jessica was speechless and she couldn't help but agree with Tiffany. She had a hard time trying to figure out what made you suddenly behave like this. And obviously, it was not an aftereffect of the alcohol.  

 

"Guys let's calm down and let _____ explain first okay? You're scaring her..." Sunny was watching the two.

 

Taeyeon sighs. She didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable, but it was obvious that you couldn’t sit still. The leader walked over and before I knew it she was caressing my head. Almost like magic it made me feel very safe and loved. Her hand was moving slowly giving me the courage to look at her. Taeyeon’s eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter